1. The most unique and exclusive culinary experience thanks to the creativity of the Chef Cuquita Arias and her contemporary Panamanian cuisine.
2. One of the “2012 Top 5 Hotels in Central America” by Conde Nast Traveler.
3. One of very few Virtuoso and Signature hotels in Panama.
4. Recently-built new tower by world renown Zurcher Arquitects and Watermark Design Studio.
5. Conveniently-located in the heart of the Financial District.
6. The only member in Panama of The Leading Hotels of the World.
7. Luxurious and stunning guest rooms.
8. A spectacular full-service Spa located on the 25th floor with panoramic views of the city.
9. 24-hour butler service.
10. Internationally-acclaimed Molton Brown bathroom amenities.
Related PostsView More
The Spirit and Soul of Spain
Set your sights on Spain — from seaside enclaves to lush inland villages and seductive cities — and you’ll be caught up in a whirlwind of nature, culture and culinary discoveries. The... Read More
Sailing through Alaska with Holland America Line
When you visit Alaska, you’re stepping into a world where towering mountains and glaciers are a part of every landscape, a world where history breathes life into the present day, and a world... Read More
Creating the Perfect Italian Itinerary
Imagine Florence of the Medici or walking in the footsteps of history in Sicily. What is your perfect Italian journey? Perhaps you prefer the serene vistas and cuisine of Lake Como? Craft a trip... Read More