1. The most unique and exclusive culinary experience thanks to the creativity of the Chef Cuquita Arias and her contemporary Panamanian cuisine.
2. One of the “2012 Top 5 Hotels in Central America” by Conde Nast Traveler.
3. One of very few Virtuoso and Signature hotels in Panama.
4. Recently-built new tower by world renown Zurcher Arquitects and Watermark Design Studio.
5. Conveniently-located in the heart of the Financial District.
6. The only member in Panama of The Leading Hotels of the World.
7. Luxurious and stunning guest rooms.
8. A spectacular full-service Spa located on the 25th floor with panoramic views of the city.
9. 24-hour butler service.
10. Internationally-acclaimed Molton Brown bathroom amenities.
Related PostsView More
Google Earth Scavenger Hunt – India
Welcome to our Google Earth Scavenger Hunt! To start your virtual adventure, click the link below and use the search bar to find the famous India city or landmark. Provide the latitude and... Read More
Google Earth Scavenger Hunt – Peru
Welcome to our Google Earth Scavenger Hunt! To start your virtual adventure, click the link below and use the search bar to find the famous Peru city or landmark. Provide the latitude and... Read More
Our Favorite Webcams Around the World
Even though sometimes we’re stopped from going out and exploring the world, that doesn’t stop our curiosity and wonder! With some of the amazing technology available today, people can research... Read More