1. The most unique and exclusive culinary experience thanks to the creativity of the Chef Cuquita Arias and her contemporary Panamanian cuisine.
2. One of the “2012 Top 5 Hotels in Central America” by Conde Nast Traveler.
3. One of very few Virtuoso and Signature hotels in Panama.
4. Recently-built new tower by world renown Zurcher Arquitects and Watermark Design Studio.
5. Conveniently-located in the heart of the Financial District.
6. The only member in Panama of The Leading Hotels of the World.
7. Luxurious and stunning guest rooms.
8. A spectacular full-service Spa located on the 25th floor with panoramic views of the city.
9. 24-hour butler service.
10. Internationally-acclaimed Molton Brown bathroom amenities.
Related PostsView More
14 Fantastic Scenic Drives in the US
We all love a good road trip. What’s better than loading up in a car and driving somewhere new? Scenic drives are a little different. We’re talking driving for the sake of driving, journeys that... Read More
Where to go NEXT?
Wondering where to go NEXT? Discover the wild experiences waiting just outside your front door, and find relaxation on the roads less traveled throughout North America. Vermont Vermont is home to... Read More
Creative Incentive Travel Ideas
Rewarding top performers and motivating staff are key tactics for ensuring company success, and it turns out leveraging creative incentive trip ideas may be the key. Many companies are so busy... Read More