1. The most unique and exclusive culinary experience thanks to the creativity of the Chef Cuquita Arias and her contemporary Panamanian cuisine.
2. One of the “2012 Top 5 Hotels in Central America” by Conde Nast Traveler.
3. One of very few Virtuoso and Signature hotels in Panama.
4. Recently-built new tower by world renown Zurcher Arquitects and Watermark Design Studio.
5. Conveniently-located in the heart of the Financial District.
6. The only member in Panama of The Leading Hotels of the World.
7. Luxurious and stunning guest rooms.
8. A spectacular full-service Spa located on the 25th floor with panoramic views of the city.
9. 24-hour butler service.
10. Internationally-acclaimed Molton Brown bathroom amenities.