1. The most unique and exclusive culinary experience thanks to the creativity of the Chef Cuquita Arias and her contemporary Panamanian cuisine.
2. One of the “2012 Top 5 Hotels in Central America” by Conde Nast Traveler.
3. One of very few Virtuoso and Signature hotels in Panama.
4. Recently-built new tower by world renown Zurcher Arquitects and Watermark Design Studio.
5. Conveniently-located in the heart of the Financial District.
6. The only member in Panama of The Leading Hotels of the World.
7. Luxurious and stunning guest rooms.
8. A spectacular full-service Spa located on the 25th floor with panoramic views of the city.
9. 24-hour butler service.
10. Internationally-acclaimed Molton Brown bathroom amenities.
Related PostsView More
Alaska Travel Tips with Fox Alaska Experts
If you’ve never been to Alaska, now is the time to start thinking about planning a trip to the Last Frontier. Whether you decide to visit by cruise with our very own Colleen Alsberg or Rose... Read More
Top Chicago Tips from Fox Stars
Whether you’re in town for a long layover or that big conference, we understand that you may not have time to do research when it comes to what to eat, see and do in Chicago – This is where... Read More
Choose Baltimore for Your Next Corporate Event
Looking for a change of scenery when it comes to your company’s next big event? Beautiful Baltimore offers all the features of a larger city without some of the stress points that may deter... Read More