1. The most unique and exclusive culinary experience thanks to the creativity of the Chef Cuquita Arias and her contemporary Panamanian cuisine.
2. One of the “2012 Top 5 Hotels in Central America” by Conde Nast Traveler.
3. One of very few Virtuoso and Signature hotels in Panama.
4. Recently-built new tower by world renown Zurcher Arquitects and Watermark Design Studio.
5. Conveniently-located in the heart of the Financial District.
6. The only member in Panama of The Leading Hotels of the World.
7. Luxurious and stunning guest rooms.
8. A spectacular full-service Spa located on the 25th floor with panoramic views of the city.
9. 24-hour butler service.
10. Internationally-acclaimed Molton Brown bathroom amenities.
Related PostsView More
Wedding Party Boxes
One of the most insta-worthy wedding planning moments is the one where you get to ask all your best friends to stand by your side during your big day! It’s important to remember that a... Read More
Tips for Planning a Destination Wedding
When planning your wedding it’s hard to know where to start. Here are our 5 tips for starting your trip down the aisle. Tip #1: Save the date! Start with the month you want to get married then... Read More
5 Haunted Destinations Around the World
With Halloween almost here, we wanted to highlight some of the globe’s spookiest haunts. If you can’t handle your horror, we suggest you go elsewhere because the places on this list... Read More