1. The most unique and exclusive culinary experience thanks to the creativity of the Chef Cuquita Arias and her contemporary Panamanian cuisine.
2. One of the “2012 Top 5 Hotels in Central America” by Conde Nast Traveler.
3. One of very few Virtuoso and Signature hotels in Panama.
4. Recently-built new tower by world renown Zurcher Arquitects and Watermark Design Studio.
5. Conveniently-located in the heart of the Financial District.
6. The only member in Panama of The Leading Hotels of the World.
7. Luxurious and stunning guest rooms.
8. A spectacular full-service Spa located on the 25th floor with panoramic views of the city.
9. 24-hour butler service.
10. Internationally-acclaimed Molton Brown bathroom amenities.
Related PostsView More
Top 5 Hottest Cocktail Recipes From Around the World
Taste your way around the world one sip at a time with these hot hot hot cocktail recipes! Whether that means mixing these cocktails in the comfort of your own home with the streets of Havana,... Read More
The Hottest Fall Travel Trends
As we sail into summer, it is never too early to start thinking about a fall vacation. Before we know it, kids will be heading back to school, leaves will begin to change color and we may just... Read More
What’s the Plan?
When things go wrong – “What’s the Plan?” Have you asked yourself “What the Plan?” You’ve taken the time to plan and book your trip, but did you plan for everything? An... Read More