1. The most unique and exclusive culinary experience thanks to the creativity of the Chef Cuquita Arias and her contemporary Panamanian cuisine.
2. One of the “2012 Top 5 Hotels in Central America” by Conde Nast Traveler.
3. One of very few Virtuoso and Signature hotels in Panama.
4. Recently-built new tower by world renown Zurcher Arquitects and Watermark Design Studio.
5. Conveniently-located in the heart of the Financial District.
6. The only member in Panama of The Leading Hotels of the World.
7. Luxurious and stunning guest rooms.
8. A spectacular full-service Spa located on the 25th floor with panoramic views of the city.
9. 24-hour butler service.
10. Internationally-acclaimed Molton Brown bathroom amenities.
Related PostsView More
Get the Most Out of Quarantine with These At Home Vacations
Here at Fox World Travel, we are all about giving you new experiences and helping you discover the world. So, what happens when we can’t actually travel? We know you haven’t lost your wanderlust,... Read More
7 Wonders of the World Google Earth Scavenger Hunt
More than 2,000 years ago, travelers would write about sights they had seen on their journeys. Over time, seven of those places made history as the “Wonders of the Ancient... Read More
Best Travel Documentaries on Netflix
One of the best things about traveling is feeling completely immersed in your new environment. While it’s unfortunate that we can’t be on vacation all the time, one of the best ways to get lost... Read More