With Norwegian Cruise Line, ‘Freestyle Cruising’ is all about flexibility and freedom. Freedom from stress. Freedom from schedules. Freedom to create your own vacation. Here are the top 10 reasons Fox World Travel believe you should cruise the Caribbean with Norwegian:
1. Norwegian is the only cruise line offering Freestyle Cruising®, giving guests the freedom and flexibility to do what they want, when they want.
2. Norwegian has a young, modern, award-winning fleet of ships sailing to The Caribbean, including our two newest Breakaway-Class ships.
3. Norwegian Cruise Line has racked up some pretty impressive industry accolades in The Caribbean region. The World Travel Awards recently named them The Caribbean’s Leading Cruise Line. While Yahoo! Travel named Norwegian Breakaway the 2013 Best Cruise for Families. Caribbean Travel + Leisure recognized us as the Best Value Cruise for 2013. And Norwegian Epic earned Travel Weekly’s Readers Choice Award for Best Overall Individual Cruise Ship two years running.
4. Norwegian’s family activities are always a hit with guests. Only Norwegian offers exclusive Nickelodeon™ entertainment and activities at sea. Plus, with their fleetwide complimentary youth programs – Splash Academy and Entourage – they have something the whole family will enjoy. 5. It’s easier than ever to cruise The Caribbean thanks to Norwegian’s convenient weekly sailings. Plus, they’ve got eight amazing ships sailing from six departure cities that are amazing destinations themselves: Miami, New York, Tampa, New Orleans, Houston and Boston.
6. With more entertainment venues than any other cruise line sailing to The Caribbean, guests can bask in the bright lights of Broadway with performances like Burn the Floor and Cirque Dreams & Dinner® Jungle Fantasy. Tickle their funny bone with hilarious comedic performances. Marvel in The Illusionarium, a surreal magical experience. Watch the colors fly with Blue Man Group. Or get their groove on at The GRAMMY® Experience.
7. From top to bottom and from bow to stern, Norwegian offers more to do onboard than ever. Guests can splash around at The Aqua Park with Free Fall – the fastest waterslides at sea. Or they can walk The Plank, which extends 8 feet over the side of the ship. And with our luxurious spa, they can pamper themselves whenever they please. With plenty to do and see, there’s never a dull moment on board.
8. With up to 29 dining options – the most at sea – guests can try something new every night of their cruise. From complimentary main dining rooms and expansive buffets to specialty restaurants like Ocean Blue by Geoffrey Zakarian, dining on Norwegian means having plenty of choices.
9. Freestyle Cruising aboard a Norwegian ship is the best way to explore the sandy beaches and turquoise waters of the most popular cruise destination in the world. Plus, with hundreds of Caribbean shore excursions to choose from, it’s the perfect time to start discovering the tropics.
10. Guests can unwind in comfort and style with a wide range of staterooms, including The Haven by Norwegian™, their most luxurious, well-appointed and spacious accommodations. And whether they want to make it a family affair and stay in a Family Suite, vacation solo in a Studio or enjoy a Balcony Stateroom with some of their best friends, Norwegian has just the room for them.
For more information on Cruising the Caribbean with Norwegian click here.
Free For all Special Promotion valid from July1st 2014- August 2nd 2014
Or connect with your personal travel agent today!
Content and Photos courtesy of NCL
Related PostsView More
Alaska Travel Tips with Fox Alaska Experts
If you’ve never been to Alaska, now is the time to start thinking about planning a trip to the Last Frontier. Whether you decide to visit by cruise with our very own Colleen Alsberg or Rose... Read More
Top Chicago Tips from Fox Stars
Whether you’re in town for a long layover or that big conference, we understand that you may not have time to do research when it comes to what to eat, see and do in Chicago – This is where... Read More
Choose Baltimore for Your Next Corporate Event
Looking for a change of scenery when it comes to your company’s next big event? Beautiful Baltimore offers all the features of a larger city without some of the stress points that may deter... Read More