- You can say “I Do” anywhere! A destination wedding is considered at least 100 miles from where the bride lives.
- It’s easier. A Fox World Travel Destination Wedding Specialist will take care of all the hassle of planning and leave you to enjoy your dream wedding.
- You can save money on everything from a smaller guest list to the décor. The white sand beaches, snow-topped mountains, or the Eiffel Tower make for beautiful backdrops in your photos! Many resorts offer complimentary or affordable all-inclusive destination wedding packages, and, by choosing an all-inclusive resort, the cost of food, beverages and lodging will be included in the guests’ vacation packages. In addition, extending your time in the destination will cost you far less than taking an entirely separate honeymoon.
- Enjoy quality time with your loved ones and guests. You’ll have more time to enjoy together as well as with your friends and family during a week in paradise, versus a few hours at a traditional wedding reception. Relax together, eat together, dance together…all without feeling like you have to jam pack talking to everyone in one day.
- You can start the honeymoon early! A destination wedding is an easy two-in-one. Enjoy your special day and then sit back and relax as newlyweds.
Our destination wedding specialists would love to help you plan your fairytale wedding!
Related PostsView More
Party Favors for Destination Weddings
In the midst of engagement season and with the cold weather outside, many of us are dreaming about a destination wedding. Fox World Travel can take the stress out of wedding planning by helping... Read More
New Destination Wedding Travel Team Announced
Fox World Travel is excited to announce the expansion of their destination wedding services to offer more focused and individualized services to their clients. Their new Destination Wedding... Read More
Why Have a Destination Wedding?
Planning a wedding away from home is attractive to different couples for different reasons. Here are just a few: 1. You’ve always imagined your nuptials in a certain vacation spot. Maybe you... Read More