- Natural Habitat Adventures is partnered with the World Wildlife Fund. This partnership ensures the Expedition Leaders are trained by WWF scientists and can provide knowledge of the local wildlife that cannot be met by any other tour provider. The partnership between these two organizations highlights Natural Habitat’s dedication to conservation and protecting wildlife.
- The average group size is 10 people. Small groups ensure that individuals get a lot of attention from
the guides. In fact, they have the smallest group sizes in the industry. By keeping the size of the group to a minimum, it also ensures the best chance of an up close and personal wildlife encounter.
- Natural Habitat Adventures has tours catered to a variety of hobbies and interests from a family
tour of the Galapagos, to photographing Wild Costa Rica, to going on a Secluded Tanzania Safari. There is something for everyone!
- They understand that if you want to go on a wildlife adventure, you really want to be emerged in nature. Instead of following suit of the other tour companies and choosing overrun lodges as nightly accommodations, NatHab has secluded and remotely located luxury camps and lodges. This way, everything is right outside your room.
- Natural Habitat Adventures doesn’t cancel trips. If a trip for 10 people is scheduled and you are the only one on it- guess what– you now have a personal trip at group pricing!
Related PostsView More
The Importance of Supplier Relationships for Travel Programs
The travel industry has transformed tremendously in the last two years. Airlines in particular have experienced an evolution of challenges and obstacles to overcome. The scope and size of the big... Read More
Traveling solo with your kids: A single parent’s outlook
A feature story from VP of Marketing, Kelly Chartre Anxiety? Check. Weeks of prep? Check. Numerous conversations with my children about behavior, expectations, manners and please listen... Read More
Top 5 Reasons to Use a Travel Advisor
Why use a travel advisor? Yes, we’ve heard it all and we know it is possible to book your own travel. Consider this – how much time and effort does it take to put together an amazing... Read More