- Natural Habitat Adventures is partnered with the World Wildlife Fund. This partnership ensures the Expedition Leaders are trained by WWF scientists and can provide knowledge of the local wildlife that cannot be met by any other tour provider. The partnership between these two organizations highlights Natural Habitat’s dedication to conservation and protecting wildlife.
- The average group size is 10 people. Small groups ensure that individuals get a lot of attention from
the guides. In fact, they have the smallest group sizes in the industry. By keeping the size of the group to a minimum, it also ensures the best chance of an up close and personal wildlife encounter.
- Natural Habitat Adventures has tours catered to a variety of hobbies and interests from a family
tour of the Galapagos, to photographing Wild Costa Rica, to going on a Secluded Tanzania Safari. There is something for everyone!
- They understand that if you want to go on a wildlife adventure, you really want to be emerged in nature. Instead of following suit of the other tour companies and choosing overrun lodges as nightly accommodations, NatHab has secluded and remotely located luxury camps and lodges. This way, everything is right outside your room.
- Natural Habitat Adventures doesn’t cancel trips. If a trip for 10 people is scheduled and you are the only one on it- guess what– you now have a personal trip at group pricing!
Related PostsView More
The Hottest Fall Travel Trends
As we sail into summer, it is never too early to start thinking about a fall vacation. Before we know it, kids will be heading back to school, leaves will begin to change color and we may just... Read More
What’s the Plan?
When things go wrong – “What’s the Plan?” Have you asked yourself “What the Plan?” You’ve taken the time to plan and book your trip, but did you plan for everything? An... Read More
Hottest Time to Visit Europe
Truth be told, there’s no bad time to visit Europe. It’s always one of the hottest destinations around the world for its culture as well as ease of travel from country to country.... Read More