- Natural Habitat Adventures is partnered with the World Wildlife Fund. This partnership ensures the Expedition Leaders are trained by WWF scientists and can provide knowledge of the local wildlife that cannot be met by any other tour provider. The partnership between these two organizations highlights Natural Habitat’s dedication to conservation and protecting wildlife.
- The average group size is 10 people. Small groups ensure that individuals get a lot of attention from
the guides. In fact, they have the smallest group sizes in the industry. By keeping the size of the group to a minimum, it also ensures the best chance of an up close and personal wildlife encounter.
- Natural Habitat Adventures has tours catered to a variety of hobbies and interests from a family
tour of the Galapagos, to photographing Wild Costa Rica, to going on a Secluded Tanzania Safari. There is something for everyone!
- They understand that if you want to go on a wildlife adventure, you really want to be emerged in nature. Instead of following suit of the other tour companies and choosing overrun lodges as nightly accommodations, NatHab has secluded and remotely located luxury camps and lodges. This way, everything is right outside your room.
- Natural Habitat Adventures doesn’t cancel trips. If a trip for 10 people is scheduled and you are the only one on it- guess what– you now have a personal trip at group pricing!
Related PostsView More
Unused Tickets: What You Need to Know and What You Can Do
The more you travel, the more disruptions are inevitable, whether a flight is cancelled due to weather or a big meeting is rescheduled and your travelers no longer need to fly. Not every trip can... Read More
Happy National Scavenger Hunt Day
Did you know that scavenger hunts evolved from ancient folk games, and became a popular form of entertainment in the United States in 1930? Fox World Travel is celebrating today with a series of... Read More
Google Earth Scavenger Hunt – Scotland
Welcome to our Google Earth Scavenger Hunt! To start your virtual adventure, click the link below and use the search bar to find the famous Scotland city or landmark. Provide the latitude and... Read More