- Natural Habitat Adventures is partnered with the World Wildlife Fund. This partnership ensures the Expedition Leaders are trained by WWF scientists and can provide knowledge of the local wildlife that cannot be met by any other tour provider. The partnership between these two organizations highlights Natural Habitat’s dedication to conservation and protecting wildlife.
- The average group size is 10 people. Small groups ensure that individuals get a lot of attention from
the guides. In fact, they have the smallest group sizes in the industry. By keeping the size of the group to a minimum, it also ensures the best chance of an up close and personal wildlife encounter.
- Natural Habitat Adventures has tours catered to a variety of hobbies and interests from a family
tour of the Galapagos, to photographing Wild Costa Rica, to going on a Secluded Tanzania Safari. There is something for everyone!
- They understand that if you want to go on a wildlife adventure, you really want to be emerged in nature. Instead of following suit of the other tour companies and choosing overrun lodges as nightly accommodations, NatHab has secluded and remotely located luxury camps and lodges. This way, everything is right outside your room.
- Natural Habitat Adventures doesn’t cancel trips. If a trip for 10 people is scheduled and you are the only one on it- guess what– you now have a personal trip at group pricing!
Related PostsView More
Exploring the Heart of Europe: Holland, Luxembourg, and Belgium
Hi, I’m Elizabeth Klitzka, a travel advisor in our Sheboygan office who specializes in travel to many European destinations! When it comes to picturesque landscapes, rich history, and... Read More
See Why Fox Can Be Your Trusted Partner
Partnership is incredibly important to us at Fox World Travel. As your transparent advocate for all things travel, we earn your trust in our partnership as we focus on both total program results... Read More
Top 5 Tips on What to Pack for Your European Adventure!
Hello, fellow adventurers! I’m Lindsey Schultz, one of your trusted travel advisors based in our Oshkosh office. While embarking on a European adventure is exhilarating, it’s the... Read More