We often hear, “I need help communicating with my company’s business travelers.”
At Fox World Travel, we know how important this communication is before, during and after a trip. That’s why we offer a variety of business travel communication tools we can customize to fit the specific needs of your business travel program.
Communicating with your travelers
Whether you are communicating with one traveler or thousands, our tools will help you do your job more efficiently. These tools assist the travel manager in providing information to and keeping in touch with travelers during every step of the travel experience.
- MyFoxWorld 3i – Our mobile app makes information accessible by the touch of a finger on the day of travel. The app can house everything from itinerary information to destination maps. It can even send push notification alerts about airline delays and cancellations, as well as 24-hour check-in reminders.
- Fox Invoice 3i – A completely redesigned and highly customizable itinerary to interact and communicate with travelers.
- Fox Waivers 3i – Informing travelers when opportunities are available to adjust scheduled flights and avoid airline change fees through the use of advanced airline waiver technology.
- Fox Portal 3i – Our traveler portal offers individual user-authentication for a personalized travel dashboard, communicating important trip and company information.
Pre-trip communication tools
Fox World Travel’s pre-trip communication tools give you the ability to communicate regarding travel policy before the traveler begins his or her journey.
- Pre-trip approvals: Fox World Travel provides policy management for companies to ensure their travelers are making the best choices at the time of booking. So, for example, if the cost of a hotel reservation needs a pre-approval, we will seek that approval. This automated process makes it easy for travel managers and travelers to know if and when the business travel is approved.
- Compliance messaging: This message reminds travelers of correct travel choices based on company policy when certain pre-determined choices exist.
Communication on the road
Perhaps one of the most difficult communication challenges is tracking down travelers while they are on the road. It can be especially stressful when messages are urgent, like when a travel itinerary must change, or security may be compromised. Fox World Travel gives you peace of mind by providing ways to communicate no matter where your traveler is in the world.
- Know the real-time status of travelers: It’s difficult for travel managers to know the real-time status of travelers. Fox World Travel offers travel managers a tool that provides a visual overview of travel activity, country-specific risk levels and the option to initiate two-way communication with travelers. These messages—through text or email—can be generated quickly and may be targeted to multiple travelers at a time.
- Traveler alerts: Fox World Travel identifies weather or security issues worldwide and shares information with travel managers. The technology can be customized to send only to travelers who will be impacted.
Training for travel managers and travelers
Whether you are new to Fox World Travel’s tools and offerings, or you or your traveler needs a refresher, we have a variety of training options available to you. When first implementing a business travel program, Fox World Travel conducts hands-on training of our online booking solutions, as well as how all of our tools benefit travel managers and travelers.
Fox World Travel also provides training on an ongoing basis:
- Two live training sessions per month on our online booking tools.
- Small training sessions on specific facets of our booking tools.
- Travel managers have the opportunity to watch a live demonstration twice a month or a recorded webinar at anytime.
- A library of on-demand training resources and videos.
Fox World Travel has a library of training aids and guides on various topics to help you and your traveler begin a travel management program with ease.
Read Our Blog
Unused Tickets: What You Need to Know and What You Can Do
The more you travel, the more disruptions are inevitable, whether a flight is...
Best Practices for your Travel Policy
At its best, a well-crafted travel policy should be guided by basic best...
Fox World Travel Welcomes Tifani Jones to the Team
Fox World Travel is pleased to welcome Tifani Jones as the new Director of...
Business Travel After Coronavirus
The coronavirus outbreak surely has impacted everyone’s life in some way shape...
How is the Travel Industry Responding to Coronavirus Impact?
Ever since the coronavirus outbreak, travel has come to a near standstill....
New Technology in Use at Airports
Airlines and airports have had to quickly adapt during the coronavirus outbreak...
How Important is it to Follow Your Organization’s Travel Policy?
A blog credited to Jesse Funk. It’s human nature to push back on things;...
What is Booking Leakage and How Does it Affect Your Travel Program?
As employees book travel for business meetings and events, there is a lot that...
5 Things to Consider in Your Duty of Care Policy
In this day and age, duty of care is one of the most important things for...
How do Coronavirus Stay-at-Home Orders Affect Groups and Meetings?
You’ve been tasked with planning the next work event or company meeting, but...
Fox World Travel Offers Innovative Platform to Monitor and Interact with Travelers
Fox World Travel is always here to support travelers before, during and even...
Airlines Receive $54 Billion Bailout to Support Travel Industry
Back on March 16, 2020, U.S. airlines asked the government for a $50+ billion...