We often hear, “I need help communicating with my company’s business travelers.”
At Fox World Travel, we know how important this communication is before, during and after a trip. That’s why we offer a variety of business travel communication tools we can customize to fit the specific needs of your business travel program.
Communicating with your travelers
Whether you are communicating with one traveler or thousands, our tools will help you do your job more efficiently. These tools assist the travel manager in providing information to and keeping in touch with travelers during every step of the travel experience.
- MyFoxWorld 3i – Our mobile app makes information accessible by the touch of a finger on the day of travel. The app can house everything from itinerary information to destination maps. It can even send push notification alerts about airline delays and cancellations, as well as 24-hour check-in reminders.
- Fox Invoice 3i – A completely redesigned and highly customizable itinerary to interact and communicate with travelers.
- Fox Waivers 3i – Informing travelers when opportunities are available to adjust scheduled flights and avoid airline change fees through the use of advanced airline waiver technology.
- Fox Portal 3i – Our traveler portal offers individual user-authentication for a personalized travel dashboard, communicating important trip and company information.
Pre-trip communication tools
Fox World Travel’s pre-trip communication tools give you the ability to communicate regarding travel policy before the traveler begins his or her journey.
- Pre-trip approvals: Fox World Travel provides policy management for companies to ensure their travelers are making the best choices at the time of booking. So, for example, if the cost of a hotel reservation needs a pre-approval, we will seek that approval. This automated process makes it easy for travel managers and travelers to know if and when the business travel is approved.
- Compliance messaging: This message reminds travelers of correct travel choices based on company policy when certain pre-determined choices exist.
Communication on the road
Perhaps one of the most difficult communication challenges is tracking down travelers while they are on the road. It can be especially stressful when messages are urgent, like when a travel itinerary must change, or security may be compromised. Fox World Travel gives you peace of mind by providing ways to communicate no matter where your traveler is in the world.
- Know the real-time status of travelers: It’s difficult for travel managers to know the real-time status of travelers. Fox World Travel offers travel managers a tool that provides a visual overview of travel activity, country-specific risk levels and the option to initiate two-way communication with travelers. These messages—through text or email—can be generated quickly and may be targeted to multiple travelers at a time.
- Traveler alerts: Fox World Travel identifies weather or security issues worldwide and shares information with travel managers. The technology can be customized to send only to travelers who will be impacted.
Training for travel managers and travelers
Whether you are new to Fox World Travel’s tools and offerings, or you or your traveler needs a refresher, we have a variety of training options available to you. When first implementing a business travel program, Fox World Travel conducts hands-on training of our online booking solutions, as well as how all of our tools benefit travel managers and travelers.
Fox World Travel also provides training on an ongoing basis:
- Two live training sessions per month on our online booking tools.
- Small training sessions on specific facets of our booking tools.
- Travel managers have the opportunity to watch a live demonstration twice a month or a recorded webinar at anytime.
- A library of on-demand training resources and videos.
Fox World Travel has a library of training aids and guides on various topics to help you and your traveler begin a travel management program with ease.
Read Our Blog
Go Karts and New Roads
Smartpoint Software Development Kit (SDK) Analogy written by Jared Bachman, Fox...
When Travel Policy Meets the End User
A blog credited to Jesse Funk. It’s Friday. It’s 4:30 p.m. and Megan has found...
The Challenging Life of a Road Warrior
“Here I go again on my own, Going down the only road I’ve ever known, Like...
Innovation at the Core: How Fox Uses AI Internally & Externally
At Fox, the ability to go above and beyond to find custom solutions for our...
Common Online Booking Travel Myths
The world of travel is constantly changing. Since traveling is such an essential...
Why do you Need to get a REAL ID?
Back in 2005, Congress passed the REAL ID Act. This was in response to the 9/11...
Brexit Impact and How Travel Managers Should React
For those in the United Kingdom and all of Europe, the idea of Brexit has been...
What is the Coronavirus and How Does it Impact Travel?
Sicknesses, viruses and ailments are a common part of our lives that we must...
Fox World Travel Partners with Booking.com
Fox World Travel is excited to announce a new partnership with Booking.com to...
Get Your Travel Policy Ready for the Millennial Movement
Why Travel Managers Should Focus on Millennials When managing your corporate...
Travel Manager Roles Continue to Expand
Have you noticed a difference in the travel buyer responsibilities over the past...
That Hotel is More Expensive Than You Think
A blog credited to Jesse Funk. Your employees may be able to save over $100 per...