Business Travel Technology and Tools
At Fox World Travel, we provide a level of service exceeding the expectations of our clients. We have developed a unique blend of service and technology to create a convenient reservation and travel experience.
We understand your travel program and travelers are unique and will work with you to discover the custom solutions just right for your organization. Our suite of business travel tools and technology offers you all the options to create your perfect travel program.
We aim to provide the best resources for business travelers to make travel planning easy and help you, the travel manager, save time. These tools provide for better communication and travel management as well as ease of reporting expenses at the end of a trip.
2018 Travel Weekly Magellan Gold Award for Innovation
Fox was recently awarded the 2018 Travel Weekly Magellan Gold Award for Innovation, which specifically recognizes Fox’s focus on the traveler experience through the development of our innovative Fox Waivers 3i technology.
Monitoring and price support
Fox World Travel provides monitoring services to ensure your traveler has a pleasant experience at the best rates available.
- Seat monitoring: Fox monitors airline seats until the time of check-in to provide your traveler with the best possible seat assignment. Unlike many other business travel services, we monitor seats frequently—every 24 hours.
- Rate monitoring: Airlines, car and hotels rates are constantly monitored, giving you and your travelers one less thing to consider.
- Low-fare guarantee: We guarantee you will get the lowest fare available for your specific travel destination.
- Fox Waivers 3i: Information sent to travelers when opportunities are available to adjust scheduled flights and avoid airline change fees through the use of advanced airline waiver technology when travel disruptions happen.
Travel management tools
Through the use of online portals and apps, we provide you and your traveler the information you need at your fingertips.
- Fox Portal 3i: Fox World Travel can completely customize a web page for travelers and travel managers to provide your organization’s travel tools and resources all in one place. This portal may include details about Fox World Travel, how to contact us while on the road, links to travel tools and access to your organization’s travel policy. This customization can be as simple or as extensive as you need, and we can integrate this portal with your internal intranet for easy traveler access.
- Trip Lingo®: Travelers will feel more confident with this app, which enables them to easily navigate the language and culture barriers through a mobile suite of tools.
- Passport and visa reminders: We will proactively inform travelers of passport and visa needs based on their travel itinerary. This means your traveler won’t be delayed or detained due to incomplete or lack of information.
Our communication tools give us the ability to reach out to your traveler while he or she is en-route or at their destination.
- MyFoxWorld 3i: Our mobile app makes information accessible by the touch of a finger on the day of travel. The app can send push notification alerts about airline delays and cancellations, as well as 24-hour check-in reminders.
- Delay and cancellation notifications: For those employees without a smartphone, we can provide immediate alerts of flight changes to via text message. Also, this message can be sent to one other person, such as the travel manager or an administrative assistant.
- Destination messaging: We are able to deliver location-specific, time-sensitive messages to travelers. These messages may be of a duty of care nature, providing travelers with alerts about safety and security, or they may help enhance the traveler’s experience by providing information on preferred transportation, hotel Wi-Fi or even fitness center options.
Payment and financial reporting tools
We provide payment and financial reporting solutions to help solve the unique challenges travel managers and travelers face during and after the business trip.
- Fox Invoice 3i: A completely redesigned and highly customizable itinerary that combines the travel itinerary with the invoice and allow for organizations to interact and communicate with travelers.
- Virtual payments: Through virtual payments, we provide a unique payment ID for every travel purchase, removing the need to issue a physical credit card and sort through credit card statements when reconciling expenses.
Fox Waivers 3i Testimonial:
“We were scheduled to travel from Pittsburgh to Chicago, then Chicago to Madison, but weather was questionable. We had an email from you by the time we got to the airport with an alternate route (Pittsburgh to Newark, Newark to Madison). My colleague called and was able to change all three of our itineraries over the phone and we got home safely on the same evening. We were not only impressed with the fact than an alternate route was picked for us, saving us a lot of hassle at the airport, but the customer service we received from the woman who handled the call was nothing short of superior. Well done!” – Business traveler
An online booking platform custom configured to provide maximum functionality for your travelers. Read more.
Travel Agent Services
Travel Agent Services
Personable, 24/7 support for you and your travelers from our team of experienced business travel agents. Read more.
Read Our Blog
Fox World Travel to Offer Lyft Business as Solution for Customers
Industry-leading corporate ground transportation company Fox World Travel will...
Fox World Travel Launches Cognition, the Latest in Business Intelligence
About Cognition Cognition is the business intelligence product that our Data...
Top Chicago Tips from Fox Stars
Whether you’re in town for a long layover or that big conference, we understand...
A Guide to Getting the Most out of Your GBTA Experience
The largest business travel event of the year is a must-experience for all those...
What is the “Next Big Thing” in Corporate Travel?
As GBTA 2019 approaches, we are looking forward to the fresh ideas, exciting...
Women Game Changers of Fox
This year’s GBTA once again brings together some of the most important and...
Choose Baltimore for Your Next Corporate Event
Looking for a change of scenery when it comes to your company’s next big...
Keep Your Data Secure with These Cybersecurity Tips
Cybersecurity is important, whether you’re traveling for fun or for work....
Why You Should Attend Industry Events
The Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) Convention is the largest annual...
Fox World Travel Expands Global Client Solutions Team
With the goal of continuing to provide best-in-class service to travelers across...
Business Travel Policy & GBTA Legislative Summit 2019
Jesse Funk, client solutions manager Every administration presents new...