Fox Professional Travel Certification Course
How would it be if you had all the resources needed to excel in your role as a Travel Manager?
Get ready to navigate your managed travel program with ease and:
- Put an end to the “I can do it better myself, cheaper, faster….” from your travelers
- Create and share clear and concise travel policies
- Confidently communicate the benefits of the program to your travelers and management
- Engage with travelers to build excitement around your program
- Feel confident in your risk management process to protect and serve your travelers
This course was carefully designed with you in mind.
Our instructors are committed to providing you with essential information, tools and structures to have a Best-In-Class travel program. The knowledge and experiences gained through interactive, non-accredited certification course will prepare you to excel in your role as an industry leader and professional travel manager.
Live Virtual Event: September 20 – 23, 2021
Daily all four days from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m CDT.
Learn and discuss aspects of a managed travel program with topics such as:
- Travel policy
- Role of a Travel Management Company
- Online booking tools
- Unused tickets
- Duty of care
- Traveler experience
- Sustainable business travel
- Meetings outlook for the coming years
- Airline, hotel and ground transportation programs
- Communicating your travel program
Both instructional and active; you will participate with your peers and Fox World Travel experts to get the most out of this experience.
Who should attend:
- Travel managers new to their role, or less than 5 years’ experience
- Procurement professionals
- Human Resource professionals
- Meeting Coordinators
- Anyone that has found themselves now in charge of travel and wondering what to do
Included in the course:
- 4 afternoons of virtual meetings
- Electronic resources and templates
- Certificate of Completion
Course Fee: $685 per attendee
The online meeting notice and link will be sent to all registrants the week prior to the course.