BUSINESS TRAVEL INSTITUTE
PAID TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
Apply by May 13, 2022
Fox World Travel’s Business Travel Institute will provide the training & education needed to step into an exciting role with our Business Travel Operations Team in Oshkosh, Wisconsin – in just 6 weeks! COME JOIN US!!!
Career “Travelers” will be hired as regular, full-time, paid associates from the start of training. This unique opportunity provides candidates an investment in their future & the future of Fox!
EXAMPLES OF POST-GRADUATION OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOU:
BUSINESS TRAVEL SPECIALIST
- Responsible for meeting client needs, building value & strengthening Fox World Travel in a way that balances the needs of clients and expectations of the organization
- Respond to requests for price quotations utilizing automated
system(s) for itineraries
- Processing air travel arrangement for passengers
- Counseling clients on travel safety considerations
- Manage, organize and troubleshoot reservations
GROUP TRAVEL COORDINATOR
- Make airline, ground transportation and lodging reservations
for Meetings and Incentives groups
- Prepare group airline analyses
- Prepare reports such as arrival/departure manifests or airline cost analyses as required
QUALITY FULFILLMENT SPECIALIST
- Provide quality assurance to reservations in all divisions of Fox World Travel
- Process, refund and file unused or non-refundable tickets, review and resolve debit memos
- Process records from office queues in a timely manner
- Provide new product testing
- Alert management of vendor changes
ONLINE QUEUE TEAM
- Review online bookings for accuracy and ensure timely fulfillment
- Intervene when booking is missing information to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist in processing reservations using customer airline credits (Certificates & Tickets on file)
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO:
- Possess strong technical aptitude.
- Have unwavering commitment to providing Foxceptional service.
- Can easily multi-task while meeting the needs of our customers.
- Want to make a career in the travel industry their lifetime journey.
AFTER THE 6-WEEK COURSE, YOU WILL:
- Hold unique industry technical knowledge.
- Locate and display information from Global Distribution System (GDS).
- Create, change and retrieve passenger name records.
- Quote and store airfares, issue tickets and itineraries.
- Sell, modify and cancel rental cars and hotel rooms.
- Manage, organize and troubleshoot reservations.
- Process exchanges, service fees and airline credits.
- Move into a meaningful role within Business Travel Operations to start applying what you’ve learned.*