We currently have an opportunity for a Marketing Intern to join our Marketing Department in Oshkosh.
This role will provide support to the team with advertising and promotion assistance, preparation for special events and tradeshows, graphic design support and media buying and CO-OP support, as well as the opportunity to assist with a variety of special projects.
A day in the life of Marketing Intern at Fox may include:
- Preparing and assembling materials and collateral for events and tradeshows while assisting with re-inventorying materials post-event.
- Ordering marketing collateral for promotional campaigns as well as corporate identity items
- Working with the team and advertising media and travel partners to place ads, obtain materials and update CO-OP reporting and invoicing
- Assistance with digital and print projects, including graphic design, writing copy and pre-production.
- Obtaining hands-on work in all areas of marketing while developing your skills and experience
This Might be the Job for You If You:
- Possess strong organizational and planning skills
- Have great communication skills – both verbal and written
- Are flexible and able to work effectively on a variety of projects
We’d Love It If You Also Have:
- The goal of a post-secondary degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related field, which you're actively working toward
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in a professional environment
- Technical fluency with Microsoft Office
Experience with various digital arts software programs including Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat helpful
- Knowledge of and interest in marketing communications and related areas
- A strong drive to learn and grow while supporting a team of marketing professionals
Here’s what Fox World Travel has to offer You:
If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize the travel
management industry, we want you to land a career at Fox World Travel! If you fit the
description above AND meet the qualifications, please don’t hesitate to submit your
resume along with a cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit for this position
Please email your cover letter and resume (in MS Word format, please) to: Human Resources Department or mail cover letter and resume to:
Fox World Travel, Inc.
Attn: Talent Acquisition Consultant
P.O. Box 2386
Oshkosh, WI 54903-2386
Qualified applicants will then be contacted as suitable positions become available. Thank you!View other career opportunities