Vice President - Vacation Travel (Oshkosh, WI or Virtual)
Fox World Travel is pleased to announce the opportunity for a Vice President position for our Vacation Travel division. We are a company filled with passionate people who are focused on results, committed to excellence and fueled by challenges. We celebrate a culture of high-performance and accountability and our team members bring their passion, dedication and creativity to work every day. We make the world of travel easier by providing tailored solutions for our clients across the globe.
In today’s fast-paced environment, organizations need to respond quickly and efficiently to their clients. Fox World Travel is searching for a proven leader who will provide strategic planning and executive oversight of our retail Vacation Travel team.
A day in the life of this Strategic Senior Leader for our Vacation Travel division might include:
- Developing and executing the annual strategic business plan for the division.
- Partnering with Business Development and Marketing team members to develop strategies that will drive sales.
- Understanding business, commerce and industry trends and relate to the team’s market and strategy; conversant with trends in industry, technology and competition and understand positioning and tactics in the marketplace.
- Partnering with key staff to develop and/or ensure utilization of standardized systems and technology to automate elements of production and product delivery to clients.
- Developing and managing the division’s budget; responsible and accountable for tracking and recording promotional budgets with a view to cost efficiency and return on investment.
- Preparing and providing reporting on statistical analysis of promotions; identify opportunities for improvement in both process and expense; conduct revenue forecasting.
- Ensuring branch locations are operating efficiently to achieve revenue and sales goals; measure performance and develop action plans for improvement areas.
- Establishing accountabilities and processes to ensure required levels of productivity and organizational objectives.
This might be the job for you if you:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Business or another related emphasis and
- Have at least 5 years of management or supervisory experience.
- Are experienced in budget development and management; creating and analyzing financial data.
- Have strong project management skills with the ability to set and reach goals, establish priorities and manage multiple complex projects with varying timelines and
- Hold at least 10 years of solid experience within the vacation travel industry and the capacity to build long lasting strategic relationships.
Fast-paced, flexible and willing to Find-A-Way! As one of Wisconsin’s largest travel companies and one of the elite “Top 20” in the US, we have experienced rapid growth the last several years. So much in fact, Inc. Magazine has named us one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, 5 years in a row! This has allowed Fox World Travel to become large enough to offer competitive salaries and benefits, yet small enough to know each employee by name. Paid vacation, travel benefits, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and a robust 401K plan are all part of our total rewards package.
If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize the travel management industry, we want you to land a career at Fox World Travel! If you fit the description AND meet the qualifications above, please don’t hesitate to submit your resume along with a cover letter why you would be a good fit for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please email your cover letter and resume (in MS Word format, please) to: Human Resources Department or mail cover letter and resume to:
Fox World Travel, Inc.
Attn: Talent Acquisition Consultant
P.O. Box 2386
Oshkosh, WI 54903-2386
Qualified applicants will then be contacted as suitable positions become available. Thank you!View other career opportunities