Vacation Travel Support Specialist - P/T DePere and Fond du lac
Join Fox World Travel’s Team TODAY as a Vacation Travel Support Specialist’s for our DePere and Fond du lac Branch offices. Fox World Travel has been recognized on the Travel Weekly Power List, moving up the rankings each year, while receiving awards and accolades from several partners in the travel in the travel industry.
This role assists with all client documentation, including travel packets, invoices and payment processing. Ensuring the efficient operation of the office by providing key administrative support to the vacation travel team every day.
A day in the life of Vacation Travel Support Specialist at Fox may include:
- Recording and processing all client payments to vendors and sending follow-up communications.
- Assisting with invoicing appropriate parties and researching discrepancies in funds, and recording payments.
- Recommending new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvement in efficiency.
- Driving standards and best practices whenever possible and fostering a culture of engagement.
This Might be the Job for You If You:
- Can manage multiple competing priorities while demonstrating flexibility in a changing work environment.
- Possess the skills to work independently with little supervision as well as effectively in a team environment.
- Are enthusiastic and have a passion for delivering excellent customer servic
- Possess strong customer focus and service orientation
We’d Love It If You Also Have:
- Some prior office administration experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills both in verbal and written form
- Self-motivation; demonstrating initiative with a strong commitment to personal goals, objectives and work ethic.
Here's what Fox World Travel has to Offer You:
Fast-paced, flexible and willing to Find-a-Way work environment. As one of Wisconsin’s largest travel companies and one of the elite “Top 20” in the US, we have experienced rapid growth in recent years. So much in fact, Inc. Magazine has named us one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, five years in a row. This allows Fox World Travel to offer competitive salaries and benefits, while maintaining a special small company feel. We are committed to employee development and try to fill most of our positions from within, which means you'll have room to grow and advance your career.
If you like the sound of what it means to be a Fox World Travel team member and you meet the qualifications above, please submit your resume along with a brief explanation about why you would be a good fit for this position to: [email protected] .
Please email your cover letter and resume (in MS Word format, please) to: Human Resources Department or mail cover letter and resume to:
Fox World Travel, Inc.
Attn: Talent Acquisition Consultant
P.O. Box 2386
Oshkosh, WI 54903-2386
Qualified applicants will then be contacted as suitable positions become available. Thank you!View other career opportunities