Vacation Travel Support Specialist - DePere and Greenfield (part-time)
Join Fox World Travel’s Team TODAY as Vacation Travel Support Specialist’s at our DePere and Greenfield Branch offices. Fox World Travel has been recognized on the Travel Weekly Power List, moving up the rankings each year, while receiving awards and accolades from several partners in the travel in the travel industry.
This role assists with all client documentation, including travel packets, invoices and payment processing. Ensuring the efficient operation of the office by providing key administrative support to the vacation travel team every day.
A day in the life of Vacation Travel Support Specialist at Fox may include:
- Recording and processing all client payments to vendors and sending follow-up communications.
- Assisting with invoicing appropriate parties and researching discrepancies in funds, and recording payments.
- Recommending new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvement in efficiency.
- Driving standards and best practices whenever possible and fostering a culture of engagement.
This Might be the Job for You If You:
- Can manage multiple competing priorities while demonstrating flexibility in a changing work environment.
- Possess the skills to work independently with little supervision as well as effectively in a team environment.
- Are enthusiastic and have a passion for delivering excellent customer servic
- Possess strong customer focus and service orientation
We’d Love It If You Also Have:
- Some prior office administration experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills both in verbal and written form
- Self-motivation; demonstrating initiative with a strong commitment to personal goals, objectives and work ethic.
Here's what Fox World Travel has to Offer You:
- Fast-paced, flexible and willing to Find-A-Way. As one of Wisconsin’s largest travel companies and one of the elite "Top 20" in the US, we have experienced rapid growth the last several years. So much in fact, Inc. Magazine has named us one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, 4 years in a row! Paid vacation, travel benefits, medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and a robust 401K plan are all part of the details.
- If you share in our passion for teamwork and our vision to revolutionize the travel management industry, we want you to land a career at Fox World Travel! If you fit the description above AND meet the qualifications, please don’t hesitate to submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing why you would be a good fit for this position to: [email protected]
Please email your cover letter and resume (in MS Word format, please) to: Human Resources Department or mail cover letter and resume to:
Fox World Travel, Inc.
Attn: Talent Acquisition Consultant
P.O. Box 2386
Oshkosh, WI 54903-2386
Qualified applicants will then be contacted as suitable positions become available. Thank you!View other career opportunities