Vacation Travel Consultant - Fond du lac Branch
We are currently on the hunt to Expand our Vacation Travel Consultant team within our Fon du lac WI office. Are you looking for more growth and security in the rapidly-changing and exciting travel industry? Then consider joining the best! Fox World Travel is growing and looking for elite candidates to join our team.
Not only does Fox World Travel have a great service – we have great people too. As one of the fastest-growing and highly-respected travel service companies in the nation, we are driven by the hard-working and creative individuals that are passionate about what they do. Part of being in a growing company is that change is constant — which keeps life exciting at Fox. As a team, we are continually striving to evolve, embracing change to achieve bigger and better things and we’re looking for someone to assist in that growth.
A day in the life of the Vacation Travel Consultant at Fox may include:
- Elements of enthusiasm, listening skills, sales skills, outstanding customer service, destination knowledge, computer skills and attention to detail
- Those who know how to combine the - to join our team -- a team that enjoys and excels at providing extraordinary vacation travel experiences for our clients both domestically and internationally
- You are the face of our organization and responsible for meeting leisure travel needs by booking reservations acquiring destination knowledge, actively communicating throughout the travel experience, and maintaining long-term relationships with clients whose dreams you help come true
This Might be the Job for You If You:
- Supports Fox World Travel preferred suppliers to ensure quality vacations for clients and remains informed of all supplier’s rules and regulations and current affairs.
- Achieves individual and team goals.
- Monitors, sorts and works Apollo queues daily to maintain quality control.
- Knows and properly uses: airline terminology, codes, fare basis, airline rules and tariffs, resource guides and industry contacts.
- Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Capability of maintaining a favorable company image when interfacing with outside sources.
- Ability to demonstrate personal and organizational integrity.
- Competency to maintain positive client and co-worker relationships—establishing, developing, and maintaining trust and loyalty over time and through changes.
- Effective oral and written communications.
- Professional telephone skills.
We’d Love it If You Also Have:
- Graduated from an accredited travel school and have experience as a vacation travel agent/specialist
- GDS proficiency on Apollo preferred
- Previous experience in working with travel booking sites/tools
- Customer Relationship Management programs
- ClientBase experience a plus
- Experience in building long-term relationships, in order to create lifelong memories for our mutual clients is beneficial
Here’s what Fox World Travel has to Offer You:
Fast-paced, flexible and willing to Find-A-Way work environment. As one of Wisconsin’s largest travel companies and one of the elite "Top 20" in the US, we have experienced rapid growth in recent years. So much in fact, Inc. Magazine has named us one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, five years in a row! This allows Fox World Travel to offer competitive salaries and benefits, while maintaining a special small company feel. We are committed to employee development and try to fill most of our positions from within, which means you'll have room to grow and advance your career.
If you like the sound of what it means to be a Fox World Travel team member and you meet the qualifications above, please submit your resume along with a brief explanation about why you would be a good fit for this position
Please email your cover letter and resume (in MS Word format, please) to: Human Resources Department or mail cover letter and resume to:
Fox World Travel, Inc.
Attn: Talent Acquisition Consultant
P.O. Box 2386
Oshkosh, WI 54903-2386
Qualified applicants will then be contacted as suitable positions become available. Thank you!View other career opportunities