Accounts Payable Specialist
Join Fox World Travel TODAY as an Accounts Payable Specialist in our Accounting Department.
This individual will perform general accounting duties, applying accepted accounting principles to provide management with detailed transactional and data analysis.
They will also help support, develop and implement process improvements related to financial processes, and will interface across all areas of the organization.
A day in the life of Accounts Payable Specialist at Fox may include:
Assistance in the maintenance, preparation and development of the organizations "financial statements"
Reconciliation of a variety of balance sheet accounts as well as bank accounts
Performance of all accounts payable duties including:
Code invoices, perform check runs, process EFT/ACH transactions and wires
Process monthly employee expense reports and credit card expense reports
Prepare 1099-MISC forms as needed
Analysis of financial expenditures, providing recommendations on solutions for business and financial improvement opportunities
This Might be the Job for You If You:
- Possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Are a proficient communicator – verbal and written – with great customer service skills
- Excel with problem solving and analysis skills
- Utilize strong attention to detail as well as decision-making ability
We’d Love It If You Also Have:
- Associates degree in Accounting or related field
- At least three years of previous accounting experience in an accounts payable role
- Prior experience with cost allocations and separate profit & loss statements for multiple cost centers/locations preferred
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Analytical strength, logical thinking and multi-tasking
Here’s what Fox World Travel has to Offer You:
Fast-paced, flexible and willing to Find-a-Way work environment. As one of Wisconsin’s largest travel companies and one of the elite “Top 20” in the US, we have experienced rapid growth in recent years. So much in fact, Inc. Magazine has named us one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, five years in a row. This allows Fox World Travel to offer competitive salaries and benefits, while maintaining a special small company feel. We are committed to employee development and try to fill most of our positions from within, which means you'll have room to grow and advance your career.
If you like the sound of what it means to be a Fox World Travel team member and you meet the qualifications above, please submit your resume along with a brief explanation about why you would be a good fit for this position to: [email protected] .
Please email your cover letter and resume (in MS Word format, please) to: Human Resources Department or mail cover letter and resume to:
Fox World Travel, Inc.
Attn: Talent Acquisition Consultant
P.O. Box 2386
Oshkosh, WI 54903-2386
Qualified applicants will then be contacted as suitable positions become available. Thank you!View other career opportunities