Client Experience Quality Advisor
Fox is currently looking for an foxceptional individual to conduct call monitoring to ensure adherence to Customer Service Level Agreements and Fox World Travel policies and procedures. Responsible for monitoring and documenting associate call quality in support of departmental quality goals and initiatives. Create and manage the work schedule for all agent associates to best meet the needs of our customers and other business needs. Research call center best practices and offer recommendations for improvements in order to ensure continuous improvement in service levels.
We are looking for someone who wants to soar with us and be a part of the exciting and ever-changing travel industry.
A day in the life of the Client Experience Quality Advisor at Fox may include:
- Monitoring and analyzing calls and data from other tools to ensure that call quality and all DOT guidelines are adhered to and to identify trends and areas of opportunity in the delivery of the customer experience. Providing feedback to managers as related to required training, coaching and process improvement.
- Oversea service levels to ensure quality metrics are achieved and customer Service Level Agreements are being met.
- Monitoring specific calls for targeted agents outside tolerance for prioritized metrics, behaviors and business outcomes based on agent data analytics. Provide feedback and coaching opportunities to managers.
- Developing, monitoring, tracking and evaluating customer-centric Key Performance Indicators focused on customer satisfaction including response times and abandoned calls; provide feedback to managers to ensure all client deliverables are met.
- Can manage multiple competing priorities while demonstrating ability to remain flexible in a changing work environment
- Have experience in training and coaching with the ability to guide others toward individual professional growth and development in customer service skills
We’d Love It If You Also Have:
- Self-motivation; demonstrate initiative with a strong commitment to personal goals, objectives and work ethic
Customer-focused and service-oriented
Communication proficiency – verbal and written; appropriate use of grammar
Fast-paced, flexible and willing to find-a-way work environment. As one of Wisconsin’s largest travel companies and one of the elite “Top 20” in the US, we have experienced rapid growth in recent years. So much in fact, Inc. Magazine has named us one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, 5 years in a row! This allows Fox World Travel to offer competitive salaries and benefits, while maintaining a special small company feel. We are committed to employee development and try to fill most of our positions from within, which means you'll have room to grow and advance your career.
If you like the sound of what it means to be a Fox World Travel team member and you meet the qualifications above, please submit your resume along with a brief explanation about why you would be a good fit for this position to: [email protected] .
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please email your cover letter and resume (in MS Word format, please) to: Human Resources Department or mail cover letter and resume to:
Fox World Travel, Inc.
Attn: Talent Acquisition Consultant
P.O. Box 2386
Oshkosh, WI 54903-2386
Qualified applicants will then be contacted as suitable positions become available. Thank you!View other career opportunities