Fox Emergency Service Supervisor
Fox is currently looking for a foxceptional individual to provide frontline leadership and support to Fox World Travel Emergency Services (FES) team as well as to travelers for domestic and international needs. Assist associates with a resolution of issues and questions. Ensure staffing during FES hours. Provide assistance to FES Manager with projects, reports, and development of the professional team as needed.
Not only does Fox World Travel have a great service – we have great people too. As one of the fastest-growing and highly-respected travel service companies in the nation, we are driven by the hard-working and creative individuals that are passionate about what they do. Part of being a growing company is that change is constant — which keeps life exciting at Fox. As a team, we are continually striving to evolve, embracing change to achieve bigger and better things and we’re looking for someone to assist in that growth.
A day in the life of the After-Hours Supervisor at Fox may include:
- Assisting in meeting and exceeding customer expectations by managing customer service to agreed levels related to telephone, quality, and productivity and by providing value-added solutions and recommendations
- Partnering with Business Travel and FES Leadership to participate in and support decisions around interviewing, hiring, onboarding, and training needs
- Supporting business traveler needs by taking calls and making travel reservations as hands-on, working supervisor
- Providing support by answering agent questions across FES team and monitoring agent’s daily productivity and redistributing work as necessary
- Assisting with scheduling of FES employees to include: on-call schedule of associates in addition to the regular schedule to ensure ability to contact and bring on additional staff due to times when calls exceed staffing levels
- Close communication with FES Manager and ability to foster effective communication with internal and external customers
- Problem resolution to include vendor interaction
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coach successfully
- Thorough understanding of the entire booking process from the point of reservation request, quality checks, vendor rules, established customer guidelines, security requirements and service fees
We’d Love It If You Also Have:
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and delegate
- Customer-focused and service-oriented
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills
If you like the sound of what it means to be a Fox World Travel team member and you meet the qualifications above, please submit your resume along with a brief explanation about why you would be a good fit for this position to: [email protected] .
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please email your cover letter and resume (in MS Word format, please) to: Human Resources Department or mail cover letter and resume to:
Fox World Travel, Inc.
Attn: Talent Acquisition Consultant
P.O. Box 2386
Oshkosh, WI 54903-2386
Qualified applicants will then be contacted as suitable positions become available. Thank you!View other career opportunities