IT Support Specialist
Fox is in search of a dynamic individual to provide high-quality front-line computer technical support to internal Fox World Travel IT users, both on-premises and remote. Assisting associates with a resolution of issues and maintaining documentation of all support calls and issues. Provide first line system-level, “help desk” support of operating systems, network, hardware and software, to include installation, configuration, maintenance and training users of these systems.
Not only does Fox World Travel have a great service – we have great people too. As one of the fastest-growing and highly-respected travel service companies in the nation, we are driven by the hard-working and creative individuals that are passionate about what they do. Part of being a growing company is that change is constant — which keeps life exciting at Fox. As a team, we are continually striving to evolve, embracing change to achieve bigger and better things and we’re looking for someone to assist in that growth.
A day in the life of the IT Support Specialist at Fox may include:
- Engaging in the deployment (imaging, staging, and installation), monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade and support of all IT systems, including telecommunications, servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, peripherals and other equipment.
- Maintaining user up-time and computing experiences through effective problem identification and resolution.
- Identifying, troubleshooting, resolving and documenting user and system issues via helpdesk system.
- Utilizing remote monitoring and management software to resolve customer requests.
- Responding to customer support request tickets, calls and emails:
- Updating help desk service ticket work notes,
- Prioritizing work to resolve complex support customer issues,
- Collaborating with other team members and vendor support resources to resolve requests,
- Providing updates, status, and completion information.
- Associate degree in Computer Science or a related field, or relevant IT certifications (e.g. A+, Network+, MCSA), and 1 to 2 years equivalent combination of training and experience in work environment preferred.
- Solid oral and written communication skills and to effectively provide technical material and concepts to both laymen and technical audiences.
- Self-motivated; demonstrate initiative with a strong commitment to personal goals, objectives and work ethic.
We’d Love It If You Also Have:
- Proven ability to effectively troubleshoot and provide support.
- Proven ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills
If you like the sound of what it means to be a Fox World Travel team member and you meet the qualifications above, please submit your resume along with a brief explanation about why you would be a good fit for this position to: [email protected] .
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please email your cover letter and resume (in MS Word format, please) to: Human Resources Department or mail cover letter and resume to:
Fox World Travel, Inc.
Attn: Talent Acquisition Consultant
P.O. Box 2386
Oshkosh, WI 54903-2386
Qualified applicants will then be contacted as suitable positions become available. Thank you!View other career opportunities