Vice President- Client Solutions
Vice President, Client Solutions
Join Fox World Travel’s Team TODAY as our Vice President of Client Solutions Department. Fox World Travel has been recognized on the Travel Weekly Power List, moving up the rankings each year, while receiving awards and accolades from several partners in the travel in the travel industry.
This role provides overall leadership of the team responsible for account retention, travel management consulting services, and organic business development for clients of the Fox Business Travel Division. Responsible for understanding industry needs and ensuring the development and implementation of travel programs that enable those strategies. The overarching responsibility is to enable the Fox World Travel (Fox) culture of customer service and perfection to carry forward by instilling in all associates an unwavering loyalty to our evolving mission, beliefs and ethics.
A day in the life of a Vice President of Client Solutions at Fox may include:
· Leading the client solutions team to evaluate and take actions that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy.
· Monitoring the team’s performance against goals to ensure progress is being made.
· Participating in annual forecast planning and ensuring adherence to the established parameters.
· Leading the Client Solutions Team to develop strategic client Business Plans to establish and achieve the business objectives of travel program; ensure objectives are met with continual follow up with business travel management team.
· Monitoring and reporting on account profitability KPIs. Develop and execute plans to remedy underperforming accounts.
· Supporting the negotiation process for development of Service Level Agreements that are win-win for Fox and the client. Work together with Vice President – Business Travel Operations to ensure accurate tracking of results.
This Might be the Job for You If You:
· Maintain a favorable and collaborative working relationship with team members in all departments to foster an environment of trust and mutual respect.
· Enhance the organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Update knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
· Drive standards and best practices whenever possible and effectively foster a culture of engagement
· Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of operations and services performed.
· Other duties, projects and alternate assignments as determined by business need.
We’d Love It If You Also Have:
· Strategic selling and relationship management
· Strategic, forward thinking, results-oriented
· Organizational and planning skills
· Customer-focused and service-oriented; strong relationship building
· Communication proficiency – verbal and written; appropriate use of grammar
· Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
· Highly adaptive, change management and coaching skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Sound judgment and decision-making ability
· Flexibility; ability to work efficiently and effectively with frequent interruptions
Here's what Fox World Travel has to Offer You:
Fast-paced, flexible and willing to find-a-way work environment. As one of Wisconsin’s largest travel companies and one of the elite “Top 20” in the US, we have experienced rapid growth in recent years. So much in fact, Inc. Magazine has named us one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, 5 years in a row! This allows Fox World Travel to offer competitive salaries and benefits, while maintaining a special small company feel. We are committed to employee development and try to fill most of our positions from within, which means you'll have room to grow and advance your career.
If you like the sound of what it means to be a Fox World Travel team member and you meet the qualifications above, please submit your resume along with a brief explanation about why you would be a good fit for this position to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please email your cover letter and resume (in MS Word format, please) to: Human Resources Department or mail cover letter and resume to:
Fox World Travel, Inc.
Attn: Talent Acquisition Consultant
P.O. Box 2386
Oshkosh, WI 54903-2386
Qualified applicants will then be contacted as suitable positions become available. Thank you!View other career opportunities