Astounding nature, northern lights, Vikings and Nordic culture intertwine with modern design, green cities and world-renowned gastronomy in Scandinavia.
Inviting cities, good design, happiness, sustainable living, good food, biking, nature—these are all words binding Denmark, Finland and Sweden together. The cultural experiences in Scandinavia are two-fold; the feeling of being in the culture of the happiest region in the world and the exploration of some of the best cultural institutions in the world; from the Abba Museum and Royal Danish Castles to the Santa Claus’ Office in Finnish Lapland. Continue reading
Introducing Celebrity FloraSM
Celebrity Cruises introduces Celebrity FloraSM, the first ship of its kind, designed specifically with the destination in mind—the Galapagos Islands. In its creation, we followed in the footsteps of our revolutionary new ship, Celebrity EdgeSM, by designing Celebrity Flora in 3-D. This advanced technology lets us experience every space on board in virtual reality to fine-tune every detail of the design before she’s even built. This process allows us to create the most state-of-the-art ship to ever sail the Galapagos Islands.
Celebrity Flora marks an evolutionary turning point in the approach to ship design by allowing the destination and its environment to inspire and influence every decision made. From the luxurious all-suites accommodations that incorporate sustainable, natural materials that complement the destination to the Dynamic Positioning System that enables the ship to stay on station without the use of anchors to help protect the seas, we’ve created a ship that truly differentiates between visiting this incredible corner of the world and experiencing it.
Elizabeth Cramer finds inspiration in discovering the world—whether that be in her backyard in Wisconsin or across the globe tour managing a Fox World Travel group vacation.
Cramer has tour managed for Fox World Travel for three years, showing travelers the beauty of locations like Italy and Hawaii. Her favorite part of tour managing is watching guests experience amazing sights and cultures. “Seeing their excitement and curiosity is so rewarding,” said Cramer.
Cramer’s experience tour managing allowed her to add a new adventure to her career—host of Outdoor Wisconsin on PBS. With Outdoor Wisconsin, she will bring local Wisconsin adventure into people’s living rooms.
The opportunity came along last summer when she connected with PBS and shared her extensive work in travel, including the photography, videos and social media she has created along the way.
“I love the outdoors and I love people,” said Cramer. “I was beyond thrilled when they offered me a shot on Outdoor Wisconsin!”
Although the experiences will be a bit different, they share similarities. She hopes people will feel the same inspiration she does.
Cramer debuts on PBS Outdoor Wisconsin on Feb. 22, 2018.
Currently, she is directing a Fox tour in Hawaii.
Romance is about creating memorable moments with the one you love. Moments you can recall fondly upon for years to come. Here are our top five romantic destinations—in no particular order: Continue reading
Keep updated with clear, timely and reliable safety destination information when you travel.
The U.S. Department of State has changed the way it shares information with U.S. travelers about the safety of destinations worldwide.
The State Department has eliminated travel warnings and alerts and instead will issue travel advisories, of various degrees, for every country in the world.
Starting this week, each country is ranked on the State Department’s travel advisory website according to one of four levels:
- Level 1 – Exercise Normal Precautions: This is the lowest advisory level for safety and security risk. There is some risk in any international travel. Conditions in other countries may differ from those in the United States and may change at any time.
- Level 2 – Exercise Increased Caution: Be aware of heightened risks to safety and security. The Department of State provides additional advice for travelers in these areas in the Travel Advisory. Conditions in any country may change at any time.
- Level 3 – Reconsider Travel: Avoid travel due to serious risks to safety and security. The Department of State provides additional advice for travelers in these areas in the Travel Advisory. Conditions in any country may change at any time.
- Level 4 – Do Not Travel: This is the highest advisory level due to greater likelihood of life-threatening risks. During an emergency, the U.S. government may have very limited ability to provide assistance. The Department of State advises that U.S. citizens not travel to the country or leave as soon as it is safe to do so. The Department of State provides additional advice for travelers in these areas in the Travel Advisory. Conditions in any country may change at any time. The Travel Advisories for each country replace previous Travel Warnings and Travel Alerts with the third and fourth levels effectively replacing travel warnings formally issued.
The changes are the largest overhaul in the state department travel advisory system’s history and the first significant change to the system in many years. According the State Department, the changes will provide U.S. citizens with clear, timely and reliable safety information worldwide.
Fox will continue to send updates on advisories as they change.
Italy’s enduring beauty never ceases to inspire and delight, and its charms are amplified when you share it with those who share your passions.
Do you dream of mastering Tuscan cuisine as you raise a toast to your best friends? Or do you envision grasping your beloved’s hand as the shores of Bellagio come into view? Perhaps you’ve imagined bringing Rome’s grandeur to life for your children, recreating the first time you ever laid eyes on its ancient ruins. An escorted journey offers the convenience of exploring all of the allure of Italy with an experienced guide who’s there to address your needs every step of the way.
Travelers who appreciate warm tropical waters, white sandy beaches and laid-back surroundings will enjoy Jamaica.
The third-largest of the Caribbean islands, this beautiful and culturally rich island has lots to offer its visitors.
If sun and relaxation are your thing, there is beach around every bend and nestled in every cove. With more than 635 miles of coastline there is plenty of space to relax—drink in hand—while soaking up the sun.
The sparkling blue Caribbean water is an amazing sight and there are plenty of opportunities all over the island to go out skiing, surfing or even parasailing. The ocean is remarkably crystal clear, which lends itself perfectly for snorkeling and scuba diving.
Looking to go beyond the beaches? Don’t worry there is still lots to do.
Fox World Travel created a dedicated group of vacation travel agents to help our clients book memorable cruises, effortlessly.
While Fox has provided cruise consultations since its inception in 1960, the cruise specialist team will offer a higher level of cruise expertise as more clients are interested in cruising.
The biggest exclusive sale of the year with Apple Vacations—Early Booking Sale—is available only at Fox World Travel.
For unbeatable value and the best availability, now is the time to book your next vacation—especially group vacations.
Top five reasons to book NOW:
- Fox World Travel is the ONLY company with savings of up to $650 off per booking at some of our most popular resorts throughout Mexico and the Caribbean* for winter 2018.
- Receive an exclusive $50 off per person on vacations packages to Mexico, the Caribbean and Hawaii for departure dates throughout the year*
- Non-stop value flights have become available from Milwaukee and are also available from Chicago O’Hare and Rockford. These are convenient flights that sell out fast! Book now while your preferred dates are still available.
- Lock in great group rates and block space on the best flights for your group or destination wedding.
- Receive expert recommendations from our travel agents on dates, resorts and destinations available for your unique travel style.