French Balcony Cabin
River View Cabin
Tauck - Cruise Division Amenities and Promotions
- All private Tauck shore excursions – $3,997 Value! Gratuities to ship staff, drivers, local guides, Tauck Directors and Tauck Cruise Director
- Three nights at the Hotel Principe di Savoia
- Tauck Exclusive – a gala evening at a historic Rhinegau wine estate
- Lunch aboard a private canal boat cruise in Amsterdam
- A private boat ride on Lake Como and a visit to Isola Comacina for a six-course trattoria lunch
- A choice of a walking tour in Old Town Basel or an excursion to Zurich with a walking tour, lunch at a historic Guild Hall, and a talk by a Swiss banker
- A choice between a guided bicycle ride through the Black Forest, with a stop in Hinterzarten for a traditional German lunch and a Black Forest cake demonstration, or a visit to Riquewihr in Alsace for a walking tour and wine tasting
- In Rüdesheim, a visit to Siegfried’s Mechanisches Musikkabinett, a museum of mechanical musical instruments in a castle or a guided bicycle ride through town
- Unlimited complimentary beverages aboard ship include regional wine, beer and premium spirits in addition to specialty coffee, water and soft drinks
- Airport & train transfers upon arrival and departure
- 25 meals; service charges, taxes, porterage & applicable fuel surcharges
One (1) Free Pre OR Post Hotel Night.Please contact your travel consultant for more information.**Promotion is subject to availability, may not be combinable with certain fares or other amenity offers, is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions apply.
Tauck - Cruise Division Programs
ms Inspire Activity Services
Your day starts with breakfast onboard, enjoying your favorite buffet selections just the way you like them, along with great views of the castles and fairy-tale villages lining the banks of the river. As you step ashore, local experts await to show you around the historic riverside city they call home. You'll explore with your local guide, discovering winding canals, millennium-old towers and bridges, and cobblestone streets. Back aboard you can enjoy a relaxing dip in the Jacuzzi before enjoying a delicious dinner prepared especially for you.
All appropriate gratuities for luggage handling, bellmen, doormen, dining room servers, ship staff, local guides and drivers are included. Tauck Director and Tauck Cruise Director gratuities are included on all European river cruises.