AmaWaterways Amenities and Promotions
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in a twin-balcony stateroom
- Flat-panel screen that features in-house movies
- Mini-fridge, desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Sun deck with pool
- Fitness room and three spas
- Saigon Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Welcome Cocktail and Dinner
- Unlimited wine with lunch and dinner
- Complimentary local beer, house-brand spirits and soft drinks during cruise
- Snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Siem Reap at the Sofitel Angkor Phokeethra Golf & Spa Resort (or similar), including daily buffet breakfast
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) at the Sofitel Saigon Plaza (or similar), including buffet breakfast
Privilege Rewards Program
The Privilege Rewards Program Offers Three Tiers
Blue Members: Qualify on your 2nd Cruise!
Benefits include: An exclusive $100 per person savings on the cruise price and a private AmaWaterways guest reception on board
Silver Members: Qualify on your 3rd Cruise!
Benefits include: An exclusive $100 per person savings on the cruise price, a private AmaWaterways guest reception on board, complimentary welcome amenity, a complimentary coach transfer to and from the airport, and a $100 discount on a one-category stateroom upgrade (excluding suites)
Gold Members: Qualify on your 4th Cruise & Onward!
Benefits include: An exclusive $100 per person savings on the cruise price, a private AmaWaterways guest reception on board, complimentary welcome amenity, complimentary coach transfer to and from the airport, and a complimentary one-category stateroom upgrade (excluding suites)
Ask your Travel Consultant for details.
AmaWaterways offers exclusive wine cruises that showcase the acclaimed wine regions along Europe’s Danube, Douro, Mosel, Rhine, Rhone and Seine Rivers. These unique sailings are hosted by top wine experts and feature complimentary lectures, wine tastings, exquisite cuisine with paired wines, and excursions to historic vineyards and wine cellars. Guests learn about centuries-old wine traditions, sample one-of-a-kind vintages and enjoy private wine-themed excursions.
Other highlights include: music and newly pressed wine at a rustic Austrian tavern; Alsatian wines in Colmar, the French “Capital of Alsatian Wine”; and a German "Oktoberfest" in the village of Vilshofen, held year-round exclusively for our guests. Love wine These are the perfect cruises for you!
The Paris & Normandy itinerary takes you on a journey through renowned regions that inspired the likes of Monet, Renoir and Gauguin. On the special Art Cruises on the Seine, you not only get to see – you get to experience.
Imagine taking a tour of Monet’s gardens, and then returning to the ship where you will be shown how to paint the beautiful scene you just saw! Each Art Cruise will be hosted by an expert art instructor that will lead easy, step-by-step painting classes. After being immersed in local art culture on included excursions, you will have the unique opportunity to bring it all to life with complimentary painting sessions on board. There is no better way to experience Paris & Normandy.
Complimentary Bonus Features:
• Create your own masterpieces during onboard painting sessions
• Expert onboard art teacher makes painting easy
• All painting materials provided
• Take home your paintings as one-of-a-kind souvenirs
AmaDara Activity Services
Gratuities: Gratuities to the Cruise Manager and ship crew are not included in the vacation price, and are to be given at guests' discretion. Dining and Cuisine: The AmaDara features a main restaurant as well as an alternate dining option which serve Asian and Western specialties. Meals are prepared by local chefs and consist of Western cuisine as well as Vietnamese and Cambodian cuisine. Breakfast is served buffet style each morning. For lunch, selections include salads, soups, hot entres, and desserts. Dinner is a multi-course meal with a selection of entres. Freeflowing wine and beer are included with every lunch and dinner on board. Complimentary house brand spirits and soft drinks are also included throughout your cruise. Public Areas: Mekong Restaurant Specialty restaurant Spa Hair salon Fitness room Pool Saigon lounge Onboard Entertainment: Onboard special highlights include folklore dances and music performances, culture discussion forums, theme dinners, and piano entertainment. Impeccable Service: With AmaWaterways youll enjoy the finest onboard service of any river cruise line. Passengers consistently rate AmaWaterways' personalized, professional, and friendly service as a highlight of their cruise. At AmaWaterways, customer service is their top priority. Massage and Beauty Salon: As you sail through Vietnam and Cambodias most beautiful and tranquil scenery, why not take the opportunity to pamper yourself? AmaDara has an expert hair stylist, masseuse, and beauty therapist at your disposal for the duration of the cruise. Pamper your body and rejuvenate your spirit while youre on board with AmaWaterways.