French Balcony Cabin
River View Cabin
Tauck - Cruise Division Amenities and Promotions
Package InclusionsEXPERIENCE WITH TAUCK
- TAUCK EXCLUSIVE – Presentation by Celia Sandys, granddaughter of Sir Winston Churchill
- TAUCK EXCLUSIVE – Private dinner (with music) at Château Bizy
- All gratuities to ship staff, drivers, local guides, Tauck Directors and Tauck Cruise Director
- All private Tauck shore excursions and distinctive inclusions – $4,471 Value!
- Two nights in London at The Savoy, one of the world’s most prestigious hotels
- Choice of visit to Château de Versailles or walking tour of Montmartre Cider, chocolate, wine and calvados tastings
- Guided visits to D-Day Invasion Beaches & related sites in Normandy
- Choice of museum visits in Paris
- Visit to artist Claude Monet’s house and gardens in Giverny
- Choice of visits to Étretat & Honfleur, or Caen & Bayeux
- Unlimited complimentary beverages aboard ship include regional wine, beer and premium spirits in addition to specialty coffee, water and soft drinks
- Airport and train station transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- 28 meals; service charges, taxes, porterage, and applicable fuel surcharge
Tauck - Cruise Division Programs
ms Sapphire Activity Services
The Swiss Sapphire's public spaces, including the Lido with its opening 180-degree glass wall and handsome cocktail lounge, piano bar and dining room, boast panoramic windows throughout. Weather permitting, picturesque riverfront vistas reward at every turn from the Sun Deck, too, where you can also enjoy the 24-hour jacuzzi and putting green. Onboard entertainment includes enrichment lectures, piano music nightly, in-room movies, culinary demos, local entertainment and "themed" fun.
All appropriate gratuities for luggage handling, bellmen, doormen, dining room servers, ship staff and drivers are included. Tauck Director and Tauck Cruise Director (if applicable) gratuities are included on all small ship and river cruises and all Tauck Bridges trips.