French Balcony Cabin
River View Cabin
Tauck - Cruise Division Amenities and Promotions
- All private Tauck shore excursions – $3,655 Value
- Two nights each in Prague and Budapest at centrally located hotels in the heart of the cities
- Tauck Exclusive – Private Imperial Evening at a palace in Vienna featuring dinner and Viennese performers
- Tauck Exclusive – Private aperitif and dinner in Prague at Lobkowicz Palace, Prague Castle
- Tauck Exclusive – A private tour of Prague’s Baroque libraries, Strahov Monastery
- Choice in Vienna: Schönbrunn Palace or the Imperial Apartments at the Hofburg
- Choice of a full day in Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov
- Evenings of local performing artists and classical music aboard the riverboat
- Unlimited complimentary beverages aboard ship include regional wine, beer and premium spirits in addition to specialty coffee, water and soft drinks.
- Gratuities to ship staff, drivers, local guides, Tauck Directors and Tauck Cruise Director
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- 28 meals (11 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 9 dinners); select meals in local restaurants; service charges, taxes, porterage, and applicable fuel surcharges
Tauck - Cruise Division Programs
ms Savor Activity Services
Your day starts with breakfast onboard, enjoying your favorite buffet selections just the way you like them, along with great views of the castles and fairy-tale villages lining the banks of the river. As you step ashore, local experts await to show you around the historic riverside city they call home. You'll explore with your local guide, discovering winding canals, millennium-old towers and bridges, and cobblestone streets. Back aboard you can enjoy a relaxing dip in the Jacuzzi before enjoying a delicious dinner prepared especially for you.
All appropriate gratuities for luggage handling, bellmen, doormen, dining room servers, ship staff, local guides and drivers are included. Tauck Director and Tauck Cruise Director gratuities are included on all European river cruises.