River View Cabin
AmaWaterways Amenities and Promotions
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in an outside stateroom (most with twin balconies)
- Computer for internet access
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Mini-fridge, desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Wellness Program with a dedicated Wellness Host leading various exercise classes as well as discussions on healthy eating and relaxation techniques, both on board and on shore.
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck pool with swim-up bar and walking track
- Fitness room
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Dinner, Captain's Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs exclusive dining experience
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Sip & Sail Daily Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Tapas, sandwiches, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Bike tours and hikes
- Special Interest Tours
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways
- 2 nights hotel in Budapest at the Sofitel Budapest Chain Bridge (or similar), including tour and daily breakfast; and transfer to ship
- Transfer from the ship in Vilshofen to Regensburg with city tour and then on to Prague
- 3 nights hotel in Prague at the InterContinental (or similar), including city tour, Czech beer tasting and daily breakfast
Privilege Rewards Program
The Privilege Rewards Program Offers Three Tiers
Blue Members: Qualify on your 2nd Cruise!
Benefits include: An exclusive $100 per person savings on the cruise price and a private AmaWaterways guest reception on board
Silver Members: Qualify on your 3rd Cruise!
Benefits include: An exclusive $100 per person savings on the cruise price, a private AmaWaterways guest reception on board, complimentary welcome amenity, a complimentary coach transfer to and from the airport, and a $100 discount on a one-category stateroom upgrade (excluding suites)
Gold Members: Qualify on your 4th Cruise & Onward!
Benefits include: An exclusive $100 per person savings on the cruise price, a private AmaWaterways guest reception on board, complimentary welcome amenity, complimentary coach transfer to and from the airport, and a complimentary one-category stateroom upgrade (excluding suites)
Ask your Travel Consultant for details.
AmaWaterways offers exclusive wine cruises that showcase the acclaimed wine regions along Europe’s Danube, Douro, Mosel, Rhine, Rhone and Seine Rivers. These unique sailings are hosted by top wine experts and feature complimentary lectures, wine tastings, exquisite cuisine with paired wines, and excursions to historic vineyards and wine cellars. Guests learn about centuries-old wine traditions, sample one-of-a-kind vintages and enjoy private wine-themed excursions.
Other highlights include: music and newly pressed wine at a rustic Austrian tavern; Alsatian wines in Colmar, the French “Capital of Alsatian Wine”; and a German "Oktoberfest" in the village of Vilshofen, held year-round exclusively for our guests. Love wine These are the perfect cruises for you!
The Paris & Normandy itinerary takes you on a journey through renowned regions that inspired the likes of Monet, Renoir and Gauguin. On the special Art Cruises on the Seine, you not only get to see – you get to experience.
Imagine taking a tour of Monet’s gardens, and then returning to the ship where you will be shown how to paint the beautiful scene you just saw! Each Art Cruise will be hosted by an expert art instructor that will lead easy, step-by-step painting classes. After being immersed in local art culture on included excursions, you will have the unique opportunity to bring it all to life with complimentary painting sessions on board. There is no better way to experience Paris & Normandy.
Complimentary Bonus Features:
• Create your own masterpieces during onboard painting sessions
• Expert onboard art teacher makes painting easy
• All painting materials provided
• Take home your paintings as one-of-a-kind souvenirs