Call for Price
Call for Price
French Balcony Cabin
Call for Price
River View Cabin
Call for Price
AmaWaterways Amenities and Promotions
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in an outside stateroom (most with twin balconies)
- Computer for internet access
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Mini-fridge, desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Wellness Program with a dedicated Wellness Host leading various exercise classes as well as discussions on healthy eating and relaxation techniques, both on board and on shore.
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck pool with swim-up bar and walking track
- Fitness room, massage services and hair salon
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Dinner, Captain's Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs exclusive dining experience
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Sip & Sail Daily Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Tapas, sandwiches, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Bike tours and hikes
- Special Interest Tours
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways
- 2 nights hotel in Amsterdam at the Amstel Inter- Continental Hotel (or similar), including walking tour, Zaanse Schans visit and daily breakfast
- Transfer from the ship in Basel to Lucerne with Basel city tour en route
- 2 nights hotel in Lucerne at the Hotel Schweizerhof Lucerne (or similar), including walking tour, Lion Monument and daily breakfast
- Transfer from the hotel in Lucerne to Zurich with scenic Lake Lucerne cruise
- 2 nights hotel in Zurich at the Hotel Marriott Zurich (or similar), including city tour and daily breakfast
Privilege Rewards Program
The Privilege Rewards Program Offers Three Tiers
Blue Members: Qualify on your 2nd Cruise!
Benefits include: An exclusive $100 per person savings on the cruise price and a private AmaWaterways guest reception on board
Silver Members: Qualify on your 3rd Cruise!
Benefits include: An exclusive $100 per person savings on the cruise price, a private AmaWaterways guest reception on board, complimentary welcome amenity, a complimentary coach transfer to and from the airport, and a $100 discount on a one-category stateroom upgrade (excluding suites)
Gold Members: Qualify on your 4th Cruise & Onward!
Benefits include: An exclusive $100 per person savings on the cruise price, a private AmaWaterways guest reception on board, complimentary welcome amenity, complimentary coach transfer to and from the airport, and a complimentary one-category stateroom upgrade (excluding suites)
Ask your Travel Consultant for details.
AmaWaterways offers exclusive wine cruises that showcase the acclaimed wine regions along Europe’s Danube, Douro, Mosel, Rhine, Rhone and Seine Rivers. These unique sailings are hosted by top wine experts and feature complimentary lectures, wine tastings, exquisite cuisine with paired wines, and excursions to historic vineyards and wine cellars. Guests learn about centuries-old wine traditions, sample one-of-a-kind vintages and enjoy private wine-themed excursions.
Other highlights include: music and newly pressed wine at a rustic Austrian tavern; Alsatian wines in Colmar, the French “Capital of Alsatian Wine”; and a German "Oktoberfest" in the village of Vilshofen, held year-round exclusively for our guests. Love wine These are the perfect cruises for you!
The Paris & Normandy itinerary takes you on a journey through renowned regions that inspired the likes of Monet, Renoir and Gauguin. On the special Art Cruises on the Seine, you not only get to see – you get to experience.
Imagine taking a tour of Monet’s gardens, and then returning to the ship where you will be shown how to paint the beautiful scene you just saw! Each Art Cruise will be hosted by an expert art instructor that will lead easy, step-by-step painting classes. After being immersed in local art culture on included excursions, you will have the unique opportunity to bring it all to life with complimentary painting sessions on board. There is no better way to experience Paris & Normandy.
Complimentary Bonus Features:
• Create your own masterpieces during onboard painting sessions
• Expert onboard art teacher makes painting easy
• All painting materials provided
• Take home your paintings as one-of-a-kind souvenirs
AmaKristina Activity Services
Gratuities: Gratuities to the Cruise Manager and ship crew are not included in the vacation price, and are to be given at guests' discretion. Dining and Cuisine: AmaKristina offers an array of dining options for your culinary enjoyment. Enjoy Chane des Rtisseurs culinary creations in the main dining room or in the Chef's Table restaurant with its own private chef. Small Group Excursions: Set your own pace on shore excursions. Enjoy the full attention of your guide. AmaWaterways ensures that youre treated with personalized attention, on land as well as on the river. Complimentary Small Group Shore Excursions provide a world-class land tour in every destination. AmaWaterways hires the top local guides in every location. You won't find more intensive and immersive introduction to the culture and heritage of the region youre visiting. AmaWaterways offers a Gentle Walkers group, for those whod like to explore at a more leisurely pace. Wherever possible, they offer an Active Walkers group, for those interested in covering more ground, and a Late Starter group for those who prefer to sleep in. Public Areas: Multiple outdoor decks offering unimpeded panoramic views Sundecks with lounge chairs and retractable roof Main Lounge with bar, piano, and dance floor Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the vessel 24-hour specialty coffee and tea station Heated pool with swim-up bar Gift Shop and Fireside Library Fitness Room Massage and Hair Salon Bicycles onboard Complimentary Bicycles and Bike Tours: AmaKristina carries more than two dozen bicycles and plenty of safety helmets that are free for guests to use. The bicycles give you the freedom to venture out and explore the riverside bikeways. Or, meander through quaint cobblestone streets. The bikes are set up and ready for use as soon as the ship docks. Impeccable Service: With AmaWaterways youll enjoy the finest onboard service of any river cruise line. Passengers consistently rate AmaWaterways' personalized, professional, and friendly service as a highlight of their cruise. At AmaWaterways, customer service is their top priority. Complimentary Internet and Entertainment On-Demand: AmaWaterways is proud to offer the industrys most comprehensive information and entertainment experience, known as Infotainment. Stay connected with friends and family back home, thanks to the computer provided in your stateroom and high-speed Internet access plus Wi-Fi. The exclusive movies-on-demand system offers Hollywoods current releases, a selection of classic films, or informative and entertaining travel videos chosen to coincide with your itinerary. Youll also enjoy a variety of English-language news, sports, and satellite TV stations, as well as a large selection of music channels. Its all available on your flat-panel TV, and its completely complimentary. Massage and Beauty Salon: As you sail through Europes most beautiful and tranquil scenery, why not take the opportunity to pamper yourself? There are expert hair stylists, massage and beauty therapists at your disposal for the duration of the cruise. Nestled in a peaceful corner of the ship, next to a well equipped Fitness Center, the Massage, Beauty and Hair Salon offers a variety of treatments using only the finest products available. Pamper your body and rejuvenate your spirit while youre on board with AmaWaterways.