River View Cabin
AmaWaterways Amenities and Promotions
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in an outside stateroom (most with outside balconies)
- 3 nights Lisbon (pre-cruise)
- 3 nights Madrid (post-cruise)
- Computer for internet access
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck and pool
- Fitness room
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, Captain's Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Sip & Sail Daily Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Tapas, sandwiches, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Guided hikes
- Special Interest Tours
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways
Privilege Rewards Program
The Privilege Rewards Program Offers Three Tiers
Blue Members: Qualify on your 2nd Cruise!
Benefits include: An exclusive $100 per person savings on the cruise price and a private AmaWaterways guest reception on board
Silver Members: Qualify on your 3rd Cruise!
Benefits include: An exclusive $100 per person savings on the cruise price, a private AmaWaterways guest reception on board, complimentary welcome amenity, a complimentary coach transfer to and from the airport, and a $100 discount on a one-category stateroom upgrade (excluding suites)
Gold Members: Qualify on your 4th Cruise & Onward!
Benefits include: An exclusive $100 per person savings on the cruise price, a private AmaWaterways guest reception on board, complimentary welcome amenity, complimentary coach transfer to and from the airport, and a complimentary one-category stateroom upgrade (excluding suites)
Ask your Travel Consultant for details.
AmaWaterways offers exclusive wine cruises that showcase the acclaimed wine regions along Europe’s Danube, Douro, Mosel, Rhine, Rhone and Seine Rivers. These unique sailings are hosted by top wine experts and feature complimentary lectures, wine tastings, exquisite cuisine with paired wines, and excursions to historic vineyards and wine cellars. Guests learn about centuries-old wine traditions, sample one-of-a-kind vintages and enjoy private wine-themed excursions.
Other highlights include: music and newly pressed wine at a rustic Austrian tavern; Alsatian wines in Colmar, the French “Capital of Alsatian Wine”; and a German "Oktoberfest" in the village of Vilshofen, held year-round exclusively for our guests. Love wine These are the perfect cruises for you!
The Paris & Normandy itinerary takes you on a journey through renowned regions that inspired the likes of Monet, Renoir and Gauguin. On the special Art Cruises on the Seine, you not only get to see – you get to experience.
Imagine taking a tour of Monet’s gardens, and then returning to the ship where you will be shown how to paint the beautiful scene you just saw! Each Art Cruise will be hosted by an expert art instructor that will lead easy, step-by-step painting classes. After being immersed in local art culture on included excursions, you will have the unique opportunity to bring it all to life with complimentary painting sessions on board. There is no better way to experience Paris & Normandy.
Complimentary Bonus Features:
• Create your own masterpieces during onboard painting sessions
• Expert onboard art teacher makes painting easy
• All painting materials provided
• Take home your paintings as one-of-a-kind souvenirs
AmaVida Activity Services
Gratuities: Gratuities to the Cruise Manager and ship crew are not included in the vacation price, and are to be given at guests' discretion. Dining and Cuisine: Gourmet dining on the AmaVida brings you sophisticated and outstanding cuisine with delightful, attentive service, plus a casual al fresco dining option. Savor culinary masterpieces and free-flowing local wines at lunch and dinner, while surrounded by the Douro River Valley. Small Group Excursions: Set your own pace on shore excursions. Enjoy the full attention of your guide. AmaWaterways ensures that youre treated with personalized attention, on land as well as on the river. Complimentary Small Group Shore Excursions provide a world-class land tour in every destination. AmaWaterways hires the top local guides in every location. You won't find more intensive and immersive introduction to the culture and heritage of the region youre visiting. AmaWaterways offers a Gentle Walkers group, for those whod like to explore at a more leisurely pace. Wherever possible, they offer an Active Walkers group, for those interested in covering more ground, and a Late Starter group for those who prefer to sleep in. Public Areas: Sun Deck with lounge chairs offering unimpeded panoramic views Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the vessel 24-hour specialty coffee and tea station Massage spa Elevator reaching all three stateroom decks Fitness Room Heated pool Onboard Entertainment: After dinner, guests are invited to enjoy engaging evening entertainment. You are sure to be enthralled as different performers come on board each night. It's the perfect complement to your daily discoveries. Impeccable Service: With AmaWaterways youll enjoy the finest onboard service of any river cruise line. Passengers consistently rate AmaWaterways' personalized, professional, and friendly service as a highlight of their cruise. At AmaWaterways, customer service is their top priority. Complimentary Internet : Stay connected with friends and family back home, thanks to the Internet provided in your stateroom and Wi-Fi throughout the ship. Its all available on your flat-panel TV, and its completely complimentary. Massage Spa: As you sail through Portugal's most beautiful and tranquil scenery, why not take the opportunity to treat yourself with a massage. Pamper your body and rejuvenate your spirit while youre on board with AmaWaterways.