French Balcony Cabin
River View Cabin
Dates & Destinations
Tauck - Cruise Division Amenities and Promotions
- Tauck’s private shore excursions and distinctive inclusions valued at $3,837
- A Tauck Exclusive Imperial Evening at a private palace in Vienna
- A private underground dinner in Wieliczka Salt Mine outside of Kraków
- Meeting a local resident in Berlin who shares a personal perspective about life behind the Iron Curtain
- Wine tasting at a vineyard in the bountiful Wachau Valley
- Sightseeing your way on a choice of guided excursions in Berlin, Kelheim, Straubing, Vienna and Kraków– all included
- Tasting Linzer Torte in a Linz coffeehouse and a mountain tram ride to Pöstlingberg for panoramic views or taking a boat ride in Austria’s Lake District
- Bicycle rides in Berlin and Wachau
- A visit to the Tatra Mountains resort town of Zakopane or a guided tour of Kazimierz and Schindler’s Factory in Krakow, today a museum
- Unlimited complimentary beverages aboard ship include regional wine, beer and premium spirits in addition to specialty coffee, water and soft drinks
- Gratuities to ship staff, drivers, local guides, Tauck Directors and Tauck Cruise Director
- Airport and train transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- 30 meals (13 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 10 dinners); select meals in local restaurants; service charges, taxes, porterage, and applicable fuel surcharges
One (1) Free Pre OR Post Hotel Night.Please contact your travel consultant for more information.**Promotion is subject to availability, may not be combinable with certain fares or other amenity offers, is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions apply.
Tauck - Cruise Division Programs
ms Joy Activity Services
Your day starts with breakfast onboard, enjoying your favorite buffet selections just the way you like them, along with great views of the castles and fairy-tale villages lining the banks of the river. As you step ashore, local experts await to show you around the historic riverside city they call home. You'll explore with your local guide, discovering winding canals, millennium-old towers and bridges, and cobblestone streets. Back aboard you can enjoy a relaxing dip in the Jacuzzi before enjoying a delicious dinner prepared especially for you.
All appropriate gratuities for luggage handling, bellmen, doormen, dining room servers, ship staff, local guides and drivers are included. Tauck Director and Tauck Cruise Director gratuities are included on all European river cruises.