Call for Price
French Balcony Cabin
River View Cabin
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Amenities and Promotions
- 14-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the striking S.S. Catherine and the alluring S.S. Joie de Vivre
- Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® of England beds, high-thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
- 1 countries: France
- 4 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- Cultural enrichment, including 2 Signature Lectures
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- First class TGV train between Paris and Lyon
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- 14 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 14 dinners
- 2 Captain’s Welcome and 2 Captain’s Farewell Receptions
- 2 Welcome and 2 Farewell Gala Dinners
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
- 12 days of excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options, all fully hosted by English-speaking local experts
- Guided “Go Active,” “Do as the Locals Do,” “Village Day” and “Gentle Walking” programs
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audioheadset system on all excursions
- Use of bicycles and Nordic walking sticks
- $300 per Couple Shipboard Credit
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Programs
River Heritage Club
River Heritage Club
Uniworld's Exclusive Club for Past Guests
Once you’ve cruised with Uniworld, you automatically become an esteemed member of the River Heritage Club, eligible for special savings and exclusive benefits.
Enjoy 2-for-1 savings on four popular itineraries, available only to River Heritage Club members.
They also reward River Heritage Club members with special perks, including:
•Extra savings* (not combinable with the 2-for-1 savings offer above and 25% off second cabin)
•SAVE $150 per person on 7- to 12-night cruises
•SAVE $250 per person on 13 nights and longer cruises
•Private River Heritage Club cocktail party hosted onboard by the Captain (Europe only)
•One (1) category upgrade, if space is available (on ships operating in Europe and Russia, excluding suites. Upgrade must be processed by headquarters 45 days prior to departure)
•Complimentary fruit platter upon arrival (in stateroom, Europe only)
•Complimentary onboard laundry service (once per week, Europe only)
•RiverViews™ past guest e-newsletter
At Uniworld, they believe sustainability is the key to a better world. In the course of traveling the great rivers of the world and meeting people from all over the globe, it’s nearly impossible not to stand in awe of the beauty and power of the natural environment, and the cultures that call it home. This love for the world around us drives the commitment to implementing sustainable business and travel practices, while supporting the nature and people around us ensures that the very places we live in and travel to will remain vibrant for future generations. The company-wide efforts to make a positive difference in the world are based upon the three pillars of environmental, social and economic responsibility:
In partnership with the TreadRight Foundation and the Travel Foundation, Uniworld created the first-of-its-kind Environmental Sustainability River Cruising Guide in 2013. They also implemented industry-leading green initiatives at their corporate offices, and partnered with WHOLE WORLD Water to help provide safe drinking water where it is needed most.
Their dedication to social responsibility takes many forms. In addition to providing excursions that immerse travelers in local cultures, they promote various charities, including the “Future of Khmer Children,” donate materials no longer in use on their ships, and help develop programs focused on preserving local communities and cultures.
From organic wineries to small, family-run enterprises, Uniworld is committed to supporting environmentally conscious business throughout the destinations to which we travel. By introducing guests to these local and sustainable ventures, they are able to provide truly unique experiences to travelers while bringing economic opportunity to the region.
Founded in 2008 as a joint initiative between Uniworld and each member of The Travel Corporation family of brands, the TreadRight Foundation encourages the sustainable development of tourism by supporting projects that benefit the environment, cultural heritages and local communities.
S.S. Catherine Activity Services
Uniworld's partnership with Red Carnation Hotels, an award-winning group of five-star luxury boutique properties, guarantees a first-class experience - one where expectations are always met, and often exceeded. Rich in character, spectacular in design, and unyielding in attention to every detail, your ship is more than just a way to get from one destination to the next: it's a place for discovery and enjoyment. The staff aboard will get to know you and your personal preferences. It's a pleasure when the waiter remembers how you like your eggs prepared at breakfast, or when the bartender knows you prefer your favorite drink with that little extra twist. Each guest has individual tastes and preferences. Special touches let you know how much you're appreciated and how dedicated Uniworld is to providing exactly what you desire, exactly when you desire it.
All tips and gratuities are included during the cruise and cruise/tour portion of your trip, including pre- and post-cruise extensions purchased in conjunction with your cruise and cruise/tour in Europe.* *This does not apply to Russia, China, and Vietnam/Cambodia.