Dates & Destinations
Disney Cruise Line Amenities and Promotions
- 7-night Cruise
Disney Cruise Line Programs
HoneymoonsWhat could be more romantic than setting sail on a fairy tale Once you step aboard your Disney Cruise Line ship, you’ll be swept up into a magical world of Disney service, unforgettable dining and world-class entertainment- and you haven’t even gotten to the good part yet.
Set sail on an ocean voyage and begin your new life together aboard a luxury cruise liner that offers everything you could ever dream of in a romantic honeymoon. Enjoy all the excitement of a tropical adventure as well as the world-class services of the Disney Cruise Line.
Are you looking to make your Disney honeymoon even more magical Disney’s Honeymoon Registry allows your friends and family to give you magical honeymoon experiences as a gift- from a quiet dinner at Palo, luxurious spa treatments, or extravagant honeymoon excursions. Begin your new life together with a gift you’ll both love: the honeymoon of your dreams!
Castaway Cay, Disney's Private Island ParadiseReserved exclusively for Guests on Disney Cruise Line Bahamian and Caribbean cruise vacations, Castaway Cay is Disney's private port-of-call paradise. On this island, enjoy tropical leisure activities, such as snorkeling, boating, swimming and sunbathing.
Among the clear turquoise waters, white sand beaches and swaying palm trees, discover the following new Castaway Cay Enhancements and additional island amenities:
• 325-square-foot private, furnished cabanas in 2 locations: Castaway Family Beach (for families) and Serenity Bay Beach (for adults)
• An extension of more than 700 feet to the all-ages Castaway Family Beach
• 2 Water Play Areas: Pelican Plunge and Spring-a-Leak
• 3 additional private, ocean-view massage cabanas at the adults-only Serenity Bay Beach
• The Hide Out, a teens-only activity area on the beach
Things to Do and See
Castaway Cay visitors find an island completely outfitted for premium family leisure. Ample amenities include open-air BBQ dining locations, 2 shops featuring Castaway Cay gifts and souvenirs, and convenient tram transportation (now with additional paths) around the island. Also enjoy:
• Swimming, kayaking, water sports and more at the various teens-only, adults-only and all-ages areas
• Open-air massages with an ocean view, a yoga class and a bar at the secluded, adults-only beach, Serenity Bay
• Port Adventures for everyone in the family, including stingray interactions, glass-bottom boat tours, parasailing and fishing
• Free childcare at Scuttle's Cove, an expansive child's area supervised by Disney counselors
• Disney Character Greetings, including a Dance Party with Lilo and Stitch
Island Adventures Await
Castaway Cay invites cruisers to enjoy balmy tropical weather and world-class recreation on a Bahamian oasis with signature Disney hospitality. From your onboard stateroom, be sure to check out the Castaway Cay-vents activities schedule. After disembarking to Castaway Cay, you can obtain beach towels and use your convenient Key to the World cards for retail transactions on the island.
Castaway ClubDisney Cruise Line Castaway Club enhances your cruise experience with valuable benefits you'll enjoy at home and on board. Once you complete your first cruise, you become a Castaway Club member with benefits based on the number of times you sail with us. Indeed, something amazing happens on each Disney cruise that only returning Castaway Club members know—the more you sail with us, the more magic you discover.
Castaway Club Members Enjoy Great Benefits Including:
• Advance booking of shore excursions, child care at Flounder's Reef Nursery, fine dining at Palo and pampering at Vista Spa & Salon
• Welcome Back stateroom gift
• The latest cruise news, behind-the-scenes information, videos and Castaway Club Compass newsletter
• Complimentary Castaway Club lanyard and special Key to the World card
• Dedicated Castaway Club toll-free number—call for details, to ask questions or to book your next cruise
• Special benefits for all Castaway Club members designed to make your next Disney Cruise even more magical
• And much more!
Disney Wonder Activity Services
Disney Magic offers an almost endless array of fantastic entertainment that is sure to be loved by every guest onboard. Guests can behold Broadway-caliber, song-and-dance spectaculars starring favorite Disney characters, or watch first-run films in the Buena Vista Theatre. There are uniquely themed nightclubs and lounges where both children and adults can listen to live music, dance, or participate in fun games and activities. And thanks to the fresh, expertly prepares cuisine made available 24 hours a day, dining aboard the Disney Magic is sure to satisfy the appetites of the entire family. Disney Style Family Fun includes: Original Disney stage productions Movies on deck First-run films Delightful Disney dining Deck parties plus fireworks at sea on most voyages Family clubs with game shows, karaoke and family dance parties Splashtacular pools, plus slides and splash zones Activity-filled sports deck
It is customary to give gratuities in recognition of service, which guests will be treated to in abundance aboard the ship. As a guideline, Disney suggests the following, but gratuities are always at guest's discretion: Per Guest Per Cruise: 3-Night: Dining Room Server - $12.00 Dining Room Asst. Server - $9.00 Dining Room Head Server - $3.00 Stateroom Host/Hostess - $12.00 4-Night: Dining Room Server - $16.00 Dining Room Asst. Server - $12.00 Dining Room Head Server - $4.00 Stateroom Host/Hostess - $16.00 7-Night: Dining Room Server - $28.00 Dining Room Asst. Server - $21.00 Dining Room Head Server - $7.00 Stateroom Host/Hostess - $28.00 Additional Services: Dining Manager - At guest's discretion Room Service - At guest's discretion Palo - Gratuity included Vista Spa & Salon - At guest's discretion Babysitting - Gratuity not expected Port Adventures - Optional; not included in port adventure price Guests can choose to pre-pay gratuities for their party up to three days before their vacation begins by contacting Disney Cruise Line; or, for the convenience of guests who have not pre-paid, the suggested gratuity amounts will be added to their onboard account, based on the length of the voyage as shown above. Guests wishing to modify or make changes to the gratuity amounts, or wanting to pay in cash, can stop by the Guest Services desk onboard at anytime during the sailing. Please note: a 15% gratuity is automatically added to bar, beverage, wine and deck service tabs. All gratuities can be charged to the guest's room.