French Balcony Cabin
River View Cabin
Tauck - Cruise Division Amenities and Promotions
- Tauck’s private shore excursions and distinctive inclusions valued at $2,236
- Visit four countries on a 7-night cruise
- An Imperial Evening in a Vienna palace and an evening of action at one of the oldest amusement parks in the world
- Tours of the Habsburgs’ Schönbrunn Palace and Hellbrunn Castle, built to amuse – by the Prince Archbishop of Salzburg
- Castle games in Slovakia, marzipan making in Passau, and strüdel making aboard the riverboat
- Bicycling along the Danube River to a country village
- Unlimited complimentary beverages aboard ship include regional wine, beer and premium spirits in addition to specialty coffee, water and soft drinks.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure as noted
- 20 meals (7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners); gratuities to Tauck Directors, drivers, local guides and ship staff; applicable fuel surcharges, porterage, taxes, and service charges
Tauck - Cruise Division Programs
ms Joy Activity Services
Your day starts with breakfast onboard, enjoying your favorite buffet selections just the way you like them, along with great views of the castles and fairy-tale villages lining the banks of the river. As you step ashore, local experts await to show you around the historic riverside city they call home. You'll explore with your local guide, discovering winding canals, millennium-old towers and bridges, and cobblestone streets. Back aboard you can enjoy a relaxing dip in the Jacuzzi before enjoying a delicious dinner prepared especially for you.
All appropriate gratuities for luggage handling, bellmen, doormen, dining room servers, ship staff, local guides and drivers are included. Tauck Director and Tauck Cruise Director gratuities are included on all European river cruises.