French Balcony Cabin
River View Cabin
Tauck - Cruise Division Amenities and Promotions
- Tauck’s private shore excursions and distinctive inclusions valued at $2,123!
- All gratuities to Tauck Director, local guides and drivers
- Riding the world’s highest cogwheel train with sweeping views of the Swiss Alps
- Private dinner and evening at a castle, Burg Satzvey
- Fondue, chocolate, and French lessons, becoming “French for a Day”
- Bicycling through forests and vineyards beside the Rhine - Moselle Rivers
- Visit to the legendary ruins of Heidelberg Castle
- All shore excursions and onboard briefings
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure as noted
- 20 meals, service charges, admission fees, taxes and porterage
Tauck - Cruise Division Programs
ms Grace Activity Services
Your day starts with breakfast onboard, enjoying your favorite buffet selections just the way you like them, along with great views of the castles and fairy-tale villages lining the banks of the river. As you step ashore, local experts await to show you around the historic riverside city they call home. You'll explore with your local guide, discovering winding canals, millennium-old towers and bridges, and cobblestone streets. Back aboard you can enjoy a relaxing dip in the Jacuzzi before enjoying a delicious dinner prepared especially for you.
All appropriate gratuities for luggage handling, bellmen, doormen, dining room servers, ship staff, local guides and drivers are included. Tauck Director and Tauck Cruise Director gratuities are included on all European river cruises.