French Balcony Cabin
River View Cabin
Dates & Destinations
AmaWaterways Amenities and Promotions
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodation in an outside stateroom, most with French balconies
- 2 Nights hotel in Lucerne at the Hotel Schweizeriof Lucerne (or similar) including daily Buffet Breakfast
- 2 Nights hotel in Zurich at the Hotel Schweizeriof Zurich (or similar) including daily Buffet Breakfast
- Transfer from hotel in Lucerne to Zurich
- Life enriching tours and excursions daily with personal headset included
- Entertainment on demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed Internet access, hit Hollywood movies, extensive music library and English language TV stations
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access on board
- Terry bathrobes and white-on-white plush bedding in all staterooms
- Fine dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Free-flowing red & white wines from Europe's great wine regions, beer & soft drinks with every lunch and dinner on board
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Cocktail Reception, Welcome Dinner & Captain's Gala Dinner
- Special highlights including lectures, theme dinners, cooking demonstration, onboard music performances and afternoon/evening piano music
- Bicycles to explore on your own & guided bicycle tours
- Services of professional Cruise Manager
- All English language on board in a non-smoking environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun Deck)
- Transfers between hotel and ship are included with the purchase of cruise and land package; airport transfers are included with the purchase of airfare from AmaWaterways
- All local taxes
Privilege Rewards Program
The Privilege Rewards Program Offers Three Tiers
Blue Members: Qualify on your 2nd Cruise!
Benefits include: An exclusive $100 per person savings on the cruise price and a private AmaWaterways guest reception on board
Silver Members: Qualify on your 3rd Cruise!
Benefits include: An exclusive $100 per person savings on the cruise price, a private AmaWaterways guest reception on board, complimentary welcome amenity, a complimentary coach transfer to and from the airport, and a $100 discount on a one-category stateroom upgrade (excluding suites)
Gold Members: Qualify on your 4th Cruise & Onward!
Benefits include: An exclusive $100 per person savings on the cruise price, a private AmaWaterways guest reception on board, complimentary welcome amenity, complimentary coach transfer to and from the airport, and a complimentary one-category stateroom upgrade (excluding suites)
Ask your Travel Consultant for details.
AmaWaterways offers exclusive wine cruises that showcase the acclaimed wine regions along Europe’s Danube, Douro, Mosel, Rhine, Rhone and Seine Rivers. These unique sailings are hosted by top wine experts and feature complimentary lectures, wine tastings, exquisite cuisine with paired wines, and excursions to historic vineyards and wine cellars. Guests learn about centuries-old wine traditions, sample one-of-a-kind vintages and enjoy private wine-themed excursions.
Other highlights include: music and newly pressed wine at a rustic Austrian tavern; Alsatian wines in Colmar, the French “Capital of Alsatian Wine”; and a German "Oktoberfest" in the village of Vilshofen, held year-round exclusively for our guests. Love wine These are the perfect cruises for you!
The Paris & Normandy itinerary takes you on a journey through renowned regions that inspired the likes of Monet, Renoir and Gauguin. On the special Art Cruises on the Seine, you not only get to see – you get to experience.
Imagine taking a tour of Monet’s gardens, and then returning to the ship where you will be shown how to paint the beautiful scene you just saw! Each Art Cruise will be hosted by an expert art instructor that will lead easy, step-by-step painting classes. After being immersed in local art culture on included excursions, you will have the unique opportunity to bring it all to life with complimentary painting sessions on board. There is no better way to experience Paris & Normandy.
Complimentary Bonus Features:
• Create your own masterpieces during onboard painting sessions
• Expert onboard art teacher makes painting easy
• All painting materials provided
• Take home your paintings as one-of-a-kind souvenirs
AmaKristina Activity Services
Gratuities: Gratuities to the Cruise Manager and ship crew are not included in the vacation price, and are to be given at guests' discretion. Dining and Cuisine: AmaKristina offers an array of dining options for your culinary enjoyment. Enjoy Chane des Rtisseurs culinary creations in the main dining room or in the Chef's Table restaurant with its own private chef. Small Group Excursions: Set your own pace on shore excursions. Enjoy the full attention of your guide. AmaWaterways ensures that youre treated with personalized attention, on land as well as on the river. Complimentary Small Group Shore Excursions provide a world-class land tour in every destination. AmaWaterways hires the top local guides in every location. You won't find more intensive and immersive introduction to the culture and heritage of the region youre visiting. AmaWaterways offers a Gentle Walkers group, for those whod like to explore at a more leisurely pace. Wherever possible, they offer an Active Walkers group, for those interested in covering more ground, and a Late Starter group for those who prefer to sleep in. Public Areas: Multiple outdoor decks offering unimpeded panoramic views Sundecks with lounge chairs and retractable roof Main Lounge with bar, piano, and dance floor Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the vessel 24-hour specialty coffee and tea station Heated pool with swim-up bar Gift Shop and Fireside Library Fitness Room Massage and Hair Salon Bicycles onboard Complimentary Bicycles and Bike Tours: AmaKristina carries more than two dozen bicycles and plenty of safety helmets that are free for guests to use. The bicycles give you the freedom to venture out and explore the riverside bikeways. Or, meander through quaint cobblestone streets. The bikes are set up and ready for use as soon as the ship docks. Impeccable Service: With AmaWaterways youll enjoy the finest onboard service of any river cruise line. Passengers consistently rate AmaWaterways' personalized, professional, and friendly service as a highlight of their cruise. At AmaWaterways, customer service is their top priority. Complimentary Internet and Entertainment On-Demand: AmaWaterways is proud to offer the industrys most comprehensive information and entertainment experience, known as Infotainment. Stay connected with friends and family back home, thanks to the computer provided in your stateroom and high-speed Internet access plus Wi-Fi. The exclusive movies-on-demand system offers Hollywoods current releases, a selection of classic films, or informative and entertaining travel videos chosen to coincide with your itinerary. Youll also enjoy a variety of English-language news, sports, and satellite TV stations, as well as a large selection of music channels. Its all available on your flat-panel TV, and its completely complimentary. Massage and Beauty Salon: As you sail through Europes most beautiful and tranquil scenery, why not take the opportunity to pamper yourself? There are expert hair stylists, massage and beauty therapists at your disposal for the duration of the cruise. Nestled in a peaceful corner of the ship, next to a well equipped Fitness Center, the Massage, Beauty and Hair Salon offers a variety of treatments using only the finest products available. Pamper your body and rejuvenate your spirit while youre on board with AmaWaterways.