Paul Gauguin Cruises Amenities and Promotions
- Spacious, all-oceanview suites and staterooms, nearly 70% with balconies
- All onboard gratuities included
- Complimentary beverages including select wines and spirits, soft drinks, bottled water and hot beverages served throughout the ship
- In-suite bar setup and butler service in categories B and above
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water
- Space ratio of 58 – among the highest at sea
- Complimentary use of our exclusive, private white sand beach in Bora Bora with bar service, volleyball, and great snorkeling
- Complimentary day on our private islet, Motu Mahana—off the coast of Taha'a featuring snorkeling, watersports, barbecue with full bar service, and Polynesian hospitality
- $200 per Couple Shipboard Credit
Paul Gauguin Cruises Programs
Specially Suited to Special Occasion Celebrations
Romantic, exciting, and exotic, Tahiti, French Polynesia, and the South Pacific provide the perfect setting for commemorating new beginnings and unique celebrations. And with one of the highest crew-to-guest ratios at sea, The Paul Gauguin is renowned for the extra touches and attention to detail that make every occasion special. We can arrange any of a variety of gatherings to suit your style, from a cocktail party or festive dinner to a private celebration in your stateroom.
Here are just a few of the occasions that you can make a get-together to remember, aboard The Gauguin:
•Renewal of vows
Let the staff of The Gauguin create an unforgettable experience designed especially for you and your loved ones. We welcome all couples.
With Paul Gauguin Cruises Gift Registries, you can create a “wish list” of gifts ranging from shore excursions to dining and spa options. Your friends and family can visit your gift registry quickly and conveniently and select the gift (or gifts) they’d like to give.
Special Guests Programs
Paul Gauguin Cruises welcomes experts throughout a variety of fields that are bound to pique your interest, from the art, wine cuisine, Polynesian life and culture and so much more.
Ask your Travel Expert for the most up-to-date list of Guest Hosts.
m/s Paul Gauguin Activity Services
When you travel onboard The Gauguin, you won't spend your days at sea simply biding your time until you arrive at your next destination. On this ship, every day (and night) brings new and exciting opportunities for entertainment and enrichment. Leisurely days at sea offer the perfect opportunity to treat yourself to a little "me time," whether that's an indulgent treatment at the award-winning onboard spa, or a workout in the fitness center. Or soak in the South Pacific sunshine with a day spent lounging by the outdoor pool. During every meal onboard, with every sumptuous bit you sample, and each time the attentive staff fills your glass, you'll begin to realize that dining on the high seas with Paul Gauguin Cruises is truly something special. Later, try your luck in Le Casino, which features slot machines, blackjack, and roulette, or grab a drink at the Piano Bar and enjoy nightly piano entertainment.
Gratuities for room stewards and dining staff are included in the cruise fare.