French Balcony Cabin
River View Cabin
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Amenities and Promotions
- 7-night cruise in a riverview stateroom on the impressive River Countess
- Lavishly appointed riverview staterooms and suites have handcrafted Savoir® of England beds, high-thread count 100% Egyptian cotton sheets and European duvets, and a menu of pillow options
- Free Internet and Wi-Fi access
- 2 UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Services of an experienced Uniworld Cruise Manager
- All transfers on arrival and departure days
- All gratuities, both onboard and onshore
- Captivating onboard local entertainment
- Cultural enrichment, including a Signature Lecture: “La Serenissima: The Lagoon of Venice”
- All meals onboard, prepared using the finest and freshest ingredients
- Captain's Welcome and Farewell Receptions
- Welcome and Farewell Gala Dinners
- Unlimited beverages onboard, including fine wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, and mineral water
- 6 days of excursions, including “Choice Is Yours” options, all fully hosted by English speaking local experts
- Guided "Do as the Locals Do" and "Gentle Walking" programs
- State-of-the-art Quietvox portable audio headset system on all excursions
- Use of Nordic walking sticks
- $300 per Couple Shipboard Credit
Up to 10% per Couple Savings When Paid in Full.Please contact your travel advisor for more information.**Promotion is subject to availability, may not be combinable with certain fares or other amenity offers, is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions apply.*Savings are not reflected in the fares shown. Must request applicable promotion code at the time of booking.
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection Programs
River Heritage Club
River Heritage Club
Uniworld's Exclusive Club for Past Guests
Once you’ve cruised with Uniworld, you automatically become an esteemed member of the River Heritage Club, eligible for special savings and exclusive benefits.
Enjoy 2-for-1 savings on four popular itineraries, available only to River Heritage Club members.
They also reward River Heritage Club members with special perks, including:
•Extra savings* (not combinable with the 2-for-1 savings offer above and 25% off second cabin)
•SAVE $150 per person on 7- to 12-night cruises
•SAVE $250 per person on 13 nights and longer cruises
•Private River Heritage Club cocktail party hosted onboard by the Captain (Europe only)
•One (1) category upgrade, if space is available (on ships operating in Europe and Russia, excluding suites. Upgrade must be processed by headquarters 45 days prior to departure)
•Complimentary fruit platter upon arrival (in stateroom, Europe only)
•Complimentary onboard laundry service (once per week, Europe only)
•RiverViews™ past guest e-newsletter
At Uniworld, they believe sustainability is the key to a better world. In the course of traveling the great rivers of the world and meeting people from all over the globe, it’s nearly impossible not to stand in awe of the beauty and power of the natural environment, and the cultures that call it home. This love for the world around us drives the commitment to implementing sustainable business and travel practices, while supporting the nature and people around us ensures that the very places we live in and travel to will remain vibrant for future generations. The company-wide efforts to make a positive difference in the world are based upon the three pillars of environmental, social and economic responsibility:
In partnership with the TreadRight Foundation and the Travel Foundation, Uniworld created the first-of-its-kind Environmental Sustainability River Cruising Guide in 2013. They also implemented industry-leading green initiatives at their corporate offices, and partnered with WHOLE WORLD Water to help provide safe drinking water where it is needed most.
Their dedication to social responsibility takes many forms. In addition to providing excursions that immerse travelers in local cultures, they promote various charities, including the “Future of Khmer Children,” donate materials no longer in use on their ships, and help develop programs focused on preserving local communities and cultures.
From organic wineries to small, family-run enterprises, Uniworld is committed to supporting environmentally conscious business throughout the destinations to which we travel. By introducing guests to these local and sustainable ventures, they are able to provide truly unique experiences to travelers while bringing economic opportunity to the region.
Founded in 2008 as a joint initiative between Uniworld and each member of The Travel Corporation family of brands, the TreadRight Foundation encourages the sustainable development of tourism by supporting projects that benefit the environment, cultural heritages and local communities.
River Countess Activity Services
The River Countess features a Main Lounge with a full-service bar, library, elegant restaurant, sun deck with life-size chess and shuffleboard, patio lounge, fitness room, sauna and massage room.Click here to learn more about Uniworld's unique ships.Click here to learn more about Uniworld's signature award-winning hospitality.
Additional for all guests.