Please join us for our destination wedding
Thursday, March 2, 2023
Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort
Puerto Morelos, Mexico
We are thrilled to be sharing this experience with all of you. You all truly mean the world to us and we could not be happier that you are going to be apart of our special day! Our destination wedding website is here to keep everyone informed and up to date on our wedding and travel accommodations. Please take some time to check out our page and read through the information for more wedding and vacation details. We are looking forward to celebrating in beautiful Mexico with everyone!
South of Cancun, Mexico: Located in Puerto Morelos, Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort All Inclusive is on the beach. Puerto Morelos Reef and El Manglar Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Puerto Morelos Beach and Maroma Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider Crococun Zoo, or check out an event or a game at El Rey Polo Country Club. Sailing and boat tours offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort is a hiddengem located just 25 minutes from the Cancún International Airport in the bohemian town of Puerto Morelos. Bask on a pristine ribbon of the private white sand beach as the warm Caribbean splashes at your toes. Relax in our magnificent Riviera Maya Resort Cancun 22,000-square-foot pool, dotted with waterfalls, children's slides, and a swim-up bar. Step up to a family All-inclusive Caribbean resort dedicated to offering you the best vacation experience in the Riviera Maya.
Our travel specialist is available to assist you in booking your flights. If you choose to book flights on your own, you will need to provide your flight information in order for Sue to arrange your roundtrip ground transfers between the airport and the resort.
- All accommodations include a private balcony, a mini-bar with beverages (water, juice, soft drinks, and beer), and a coffee maker.
- Buffet meals ( 2 restaurants) Alhambra (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner; TrattoriaD’Gulio (breakfast) & El Arrecife (just for lunch).
- A la Carte Dinner meals (4 restaurants) El Alcazar, La Marina, El Arrecife & TrattoriaD’Gulio. Reservation required.
- Domestic and imported beverage brands are available include wine, beer, soft drinks, juices, and bottled water. Includes waiter service at the pool and beach areas.
- 24-hour room service.
- Nightly entertainment and/or theme shows.
- Use of tennis courts, racquets, and balls.
- Water sports: windsurf, Hobie cats, boogie boards, kayaks, and paddleboard.
- Biking tours.
- Daytime beach & pool activities program.
- Kids Club. Ages 4 to 12.
- Teens Club Ages 13 to 17.
- Use of gym.
- Taxes and gratuities.
** Guests may enjoy all-inclusive privileges at the neighboring Ventus at Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort.**
Preferred travel dates:
4-nights: March 1 - 5, 2023
7-nights: February 26 - March 5, 2023
Final payment due
Junior Suite with Jacuzzi
Studio with Jacuzzi
We currently have a block of rooms at the resort. In order to secure the best pricing and availability, we encourage you to finalize your reservations as soon as possible.
- Roundtrip airport/hotel transfers in Cancun, Mexico
- Accommodations at the Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort
- All meals (buffet/a la carte/snacks)
- Unlimited drinks
- Included activities
- Entertainment at the resort
- Current taxes and fees per person
*Two adults in room for child rate to apply.
*Child rates are based on age through time of travel.
Air on land only packages, travel insurance, optional excursions, medical services, gratuities to airport porters or transfer drivers, motorized water sports, phone calls, restaurant surcharges (if applicable), baggage and other fees charged by the airlines and any items of a personal nature. Mexico Eco Tax of 20.00 Mexican Pesos, effective January 1, 2018, per room per night paid upon check out directly to the resort. As of April 1, 2021, the state of Quintana Roo will be requiring all foreign tourists to pay a tax of $244 Mexican pesos (approximately $11.00 USD).
Please call for pricing based on your preferred flights and room preferences.
*Travel insurance is available to all guests and is highly recommended*
(920) 380-1800 x1931