Travel Management Best Practices: Milwaukee
Start TimeWednesday, November 6th, 2019, 8:00 am
End TimeThursday, November 7th, 2019, 5:00 pm
LocationDrury Plaza Hotel Milwaukee Downtown
700 N. Water St.
In this two-day intensive, non-accredited certification course, you will come away with a solid understanding of the travel industry and the importance of a managed travel program.
Who should attend:
- Travel managers new to their role, or less than 5 years’ experience
- Procurement professionals
- Human Resource professionals
- Meeting Coordinators
- Anyone that has found themselves now in charge of travel and wondering what to do
Learn and discuss aspects of a managed travel program with topics such as:
- Travel policy
- Vendor – partnerships and negotiations (air, car, hotel, TMC)
- Online booking tools
- Safety and security
- Establishing air, car and hotel programs
- Sharing economy in travel
- Traveler experience
- Meetings and group travel
- Payment options
- Communication best practices
- Industry resources
This non-accredited course is both instructional and active; you will participate with your peers to get the most out of this experience. Benchmarking and brainstorming with your peers during the two days is the magic sauce of this course. At the end of the course, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Included in the course:
- Course binder with resource materials
- Lunch and all-day beverage service; snack breaks
- Certificate of Completion
Daily Schedule: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm both days
Course Fee: $485 per attendee
Discounted hotel rates available to attendees. Details will be provided upon registration.
* Travel costs to/from, hotel, dinner, etc. are not included. ** If minimum attendee count is not met 2 weeks prior for the Travel Management Best Practices course, it will be canceled and rescheduled for a later date. Location/venue will be announced soon.