Fox Meetings and Incentives Attends Educational Summit in Cancun
Fox World Travel was exclusively invited to an educational summit in Cancun which brought together suppliers and event planners. The time allowed us to immerse ourselves in the destination and showcased why Cancun continues to be a top meeting and incentive destination.
Here are the top reasons why Cancun should be considered for your next meeting or incentive trip!
- Flight options from major U.S. hubs is plentiful compared to some destinations and this is a major deciding factor when it comes to bringing a group of people from various locations. Major airlines have several options for direct flights and the number of flights per day is higher than other markets.
- Cancun is known for all types of water sports. Some may say, there is no better way to explore this destination than by sailing or diving into the salty waters of the Caribbean Sea. There are a variety of excursions available to offer a group sponsored activity and the trendiest is a catamaran sail and snorkel tour. A private tour allows you to roll out the red carpet, brand the experience with your company’s logo and serve a customizable food and beverages. It is an extraordinary way to show your appreciation for their hard work and allows them to network with others while having the opportunity to relax under the beautiful Caribbean weather.
- The destination offers a variety of exclusive culinary experiences that deliver a unique twist on an otherwise ordinary group dinner. Here are a few trending options in Cancun that are sure to leave a lasting impression for your next gathering.
- Interactive gastronomic experience that uses video mapping throughout the dining space. The experience includes an emcee who takes guests through the journey of Mayan culture while the culinary team delivers a 9-course meal to compliment the cultural experience.
- Host an exclusive dinner at one of only a few AAA Five Diamond Restaurant Award recipients. Located in the heart of Cancun, this restaurant delivers an upscale and elegant atmosphere with tantalizing French and Mediterranean cuisine that is sure to deliver an exceptional impression on your guests.
- Cancun is well known for fabulous weather and gorgeous beaches and there is no better way to experience both than by hosting a dining experience on the beach. Allow your guests to check their sandals at the “door” and feel the sand in between their toes while dining at a Boho-style restaurant, complete with whimsical décor and soft seating to relax on the beach after a fabulous meal. This type of environment works great to bring in a group of fire dancers to entertain your guests. The performance is a sure way to leave a lasting memory for years to come.
- Experience Mexico’s rich culture by allowing attendees to be immersed in its history as you include elements like décor, entertainment, and a gifting experience into your program. Mexico is known for bold colors and Mariachi music but you can deliver an elevated experience by adding in carnival dancers dressed in elaborate costumes as they prance around in performing for your group. It makes a great photo opportunity and guests will marvel at the intricate detailing of the costumes. A sure why to create a memorable trip and show your appreciation is to host an exclusive onsite gifting experience. Everyone loves receiving gifts but more importantly is to give them gifts which they desire. This can be a challenge when you have a broad audience, but it can be accomplished by hosting a Mexican artisan market experience which allows attendees to select from a variety of items that they would enjoy.
Selecting a destination can feel like a daunting task but Fox World Travel’s Meeting and Incentives team is here to assist you. We strive to find the perfect fit for our clients. We help determine what is important to you, consider your group’s demographic, establish a budget, and work with trusted suppliers to find the best fit for you. We welcome the opportunity to work with your team on your next meeting or incentive trip.
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay in touch.Subscribe Now
Related PostsView More
Great Britain: A Trip the Entire Family Will Love!
Hello! I’m Andrea Lewis, Vacation Advisor for Fox. Having over 35 years in the travel industry, I have traveled extensively throughout Europe. However, there is one country in particular... Read More
Supplier Solutions: The Importance of Online Booking Tool Adoption
Fox World Travel’s Vice President of Supplier Solutions, Mike Heck, provides his Business Travel update for May 2023. From an airline’s viewpoint, I would like to provide some insights as... Read More
Travel Trends of 2023
Hello! I’m Tina Brockway, one of the Vacation Advisors here at Fox World Travel. Having been an advisor with Fox since 2017, I have seen many different travel trends over the years. Towards... Read More