Fox World Travel invites you and your guests to join our second annual Fox Alumni Appreciation Vacation for a week to catch up and enjoy the sun! Our very own Colleen Alsberg will host this great getaway to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Enjoy a 7-night all-inclusive stay at the Reflect Grand Nuevo Vallarta Resort & Spa with roundtrip air out of Milwaukee. It will be a special week full of laughter, fun and friends!
- Roundtrip air out of Milwaukee, WI to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico operated by Miami Air
- Airport to hotel transfers, roundtrip in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- 7-night all-inclusive stay at the Reflect Grand Nuevo Vallarta Resort & Spa in one of four room category options (see below for details)
- Restaurants include 4 ala carte, 1 buffet, 2 snack bars, and a cafe
- 3 bars throughout the property & waitstaff around the pool area
- 24-hour concierge and room service
- Daily refreshed in-room mini bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Spa and wellness center (fees may apply)
- Taxes and fees in the amount of $317.00*
Exclusive Group Features:
- Colleen Alsberg, your Experienced Tour Manager from Fox World Travel to accompany the group*
- Private Welcome Cocktail Reception
- Custom Fox Alumni Appreciation Vacation t-shirt
- Customized, informative travel documents containing trip details and helpful packing and planning information
- Pre-Night Hotel Stay: If interested in a pre-night hotel stay, please contact your Fox World Travel Consultant for the best Milwaukee Airport Hotel options.
- Pre-Purchase Checked Bags: Clients may purchase your first checked bag through Apple Vacations at a rate of $50 per person round trip up to 50lbs. This option may be selected up until the reservation`s final payment date. After the final payment date, bags may be purchased by credit card only at the airport on day of travel. This option will be available during booking.
- Preferred Perks & Premium Class Seating: Clients may request Preferred Perks Plus or Premium Class seating. Preferred Perks seating is $120 per person roundtrip and includes first checked bag, seating in the first 5 rows of the aircraft, snack box and two standard alcoholic drinks (21+) per person on each flight, preferred check in at the ticket counter (when available), and preferred boarding on the aircraft. Premium Class seating is $90 per person roundtrip and includes first checked bag, seating in rows 6-9 on the aircraft, preferred check in at the ticket counter (when available), and preferred boarding on the aircraft. This option is upon request and is first come, first serve. Please contact Fox Group Vacations for details.
**A minimum number of passengers are required for the Fox World Travel tour manager to accompany this group.
Not Included: Gratuities for airport porters or transfer drivers in Mexico, baggage fees on Miami Air, motorized water sports, travel insurance, items not part of the all-inclusive program, optional excursions, or any items of a personal nature.
Requirements: A valid US passport is required. Recommend a minimum validity of 6 months from date of return.
Changes Fees: For any changes or revisions to your reservation Fox World Travel charges a $50 per person, per occurrence, fee.
Final Booking Date: Reservations may be made until November 8, 2019. Clients must pay in full at time of booking (based on availability) if booked past final payment date of October 22, 2019.
Initial Deposit: $300.00 per person due at time of booking
Final Payment Due: October 22, 2019
*Above price is per person double occupancy economy class flights from Milwaukee include current taxes and fees of $317.00 per person on Miami Air. Taxes and fees are subject to change, even after final payment has been made.
- Deluxe Tropical View, King & Double: Enjoy relaxing in king bed or two double beds while facing the beautiful tropical views of Nuevo Vallarta on your balcony or terrace. Rooms feature luxury bath amenities, hair dryer, 24-hour room service, mini bar refreshed daily, complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV, air conditioning, coffee/tea maker, iron & ironing board, and in-room safe. Rooms are approximately 366 sq ft.
- Deluxe Ocean View, King & Double: Enjoy relaxing in king bed or two double beds while facing the beautiful ocean views of Nuevo Vallarta on your balcony or terrace. Rooms feature luxury bath amenities, hair dryer, 24-hour room service, mini bar refreshed daily, complimentary Wi-Fi, cable TV, air conditioning, coffee/tea maker, iron & ironing board, and in-room safe. Rooms are approximately 366 sq ft.
All rooms and the hotel lobby are non-smoking.
Reflect Grand Nuevo Vallarta Resort & Spa
Perfectly situated on a pristine, gold-sand beach with spectacular views of Banderas Bay, Reflect Krystal Grand Nuevo Vallarta is a beachfront hideaway with a stunning mountain backdrop where unforgettable memories are made.
Three heated pools, including one for adults only, and a wading pool for kids create different atmospheres for the enjoyment of all guests. Sky Lounge, one of three bars, offers adults the chance to experience picturesque panoramic views while sipping delicious cocktails. A variety of international cuisines are available at eight dining options, including two that overlook sparkling Banderas Bay. Adventurers delight with close proximity to adventurous excursion options and the colonial town of Puerto Vallarta.
Roundtrip flights from Milwaukee to Puerto Vallarta with Apple Vacations operated by Miami Air for 7 nights.
Please Note: Changes will be subject to a fee plus any fare difference. Additional restrictions may apply. Flight schedules are subject to change. Fox World Travel has no control over flight or equipment changes, seat assignments, delays or cancellations.
Travel protection is strongly recommended. Fox World Travel offers several plans with Travel Guard Insurance. Details and rates can be obtained from your travel consultant.
- From date of deposit to October 22, 2019: Initial deposit of $300.00 per person
- October 23 to November 22, 2019: $50 per seat and a 75% of total hotel cost penalty
- November 23 to December 13, 2019: $100 per seat and a 75% of total hotel cost penalty
- December 14 to December 23, 2019: $350.00 per seat and a 75% of total hotel cost penalty
- December 24, 2019 through day of travel: No refunds
Airline tickets are non-refundable once ticketed.
Change Fees: For any changes or revisions to your reservation, Fox World Travel charges a $50 per person, per occurrence, fee.
To talk to a travel specialist or book your trip, please call 1-888-369-8785
RESPONSIBILITY: We and any sponsoring organizations act only as agent for the suppliers of travel services such as airlines, hotels, car rental companies, tour operators, restaurants, sightseeing companies, entertainment providers, and cruise lines (the "Suppliers"). We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of the Suppliers that cause losses or damages arising from physical or emotional injury, property or other economic damage, consequential damages, or monetary losses, or arising from any other causes beyond our control. We reserve the right to make any changes in the itinerary deemed necessary, and also the right to decline or retain any person as a member of the Trip. If you choose to arrange your own transportation for any portion of the Trip, we are not responsible for any arrangements or associated costs should there be a change in date that requires changes or cancellation to transportation arranged by you. We are not responsible should there be any changes with vacation hosts, tour managers, or entertainment. You grant to FWT and its designated agents the right to acquire and use the audio, photographic, video and other portrayals of your image, likeness, and voice in any medium of any nature whatsoever, including the Internet, for the purpose of trade, advertising, sales, publicity or otherwise, without compensation.
We will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but we are not responsible in the event we are unable to do so nor are we responsible for any denial of services by Suppliers. The American with Disabilities Act is only applicable within the United States and facilities for disabled individuals are limited outside its borders. Most transportation services, including a touring motor coach, are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. We regret we cannot provide individual assistance to a vacation participant for walking, dining, getting on and off motor coaches and other vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified and physically able companion must accompany travelers who need such assistance and must assume full responsibility for their well-being. Motorized scooters are unsuitable for most vacations.
We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the Suppliers, unsafe conditions, health hazards, weather hazards, or climate extremes at locations to which you may travel. For information concerning possible dangers at destinations, we recommend contacting the Travel Warnings Section of the U.S. State Department at (202) 647-5225 or www.travel.state.gov. For medical information, we recommend contacting the Centers for Disease Control at (877) FYI-TRIP or www.cdc.gov/travel. You assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of your destination(s), and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination(s). You hereby release us from all claims arising out of any problem covered in this paragraph. You agree that the courts in Winnebago County, Wisconsin will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or us, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
We work vigilantly with the Suppliers to maintain integrity of the price you were originally quoted and placed on deposit. There may be certain circumstances where your vacation may be subject to a price increase prior to full payment due to a supplier or government issued surcharge. Prices will not increase after you make full payment, except for charges resulting from increases in government-imposed taxes or fees, fuel surcharges, exchange fluctuations or any combinations of these. Fox World Travel will make a reasonable attempt to contact you prior to issuing charges.