It is time for another Fox Alumni Group Vacation! Let’s head to the east side of Mexico this time to explore the new area of Costa Mujeres, just a short drive north of Cancun. The beaches are fabulous, and we’ve picked out a fun resort that opened in 2018! The All-Inclusive Riu Palace Costa Mujeres has received rave reviews from both clients and travel advisors alike. There will be excellent dining, lots of daytime shenanigans and plenty of entertainment at night.
Colleen Alsberg will again be your host and welcomes you and your friends to join her. Let’s say goodbye to Wisconsin’s winter and celebrate a week of sunshine in paradise!
- Roundtrip charter air out of Milwaukee, WI operated by Swift Air or Chicago, IL operated by Frontier Airlines to Cancun, Mexico
- Airport to hotel transfers, roundtrip in Cancun, Mexico
- Choice of room categories: Junior Suite Partial Oceanview or Junior Suite Oceanview
- Taxes and fees in the amount of $131.42*
Exclusive Group Features:
- Colleen Alsberg, your Experienced Tour Manager from Fox World Travel to accompany the group*
- Private Alumni Group Welcome Reception, with cocktails and canapés
- Alumni Group Dinner
- Custom Fox Alumni Appreciation Vacation t-shirt
- Customized, informative travel documents containing trip details and helpful packing and planning information
*Minimum group required for the Fox World Travel tour manger to participate & minimum number of bookings for group to travel. Taxes and fees subject to change.
- Pre-Purchase Checked Bags:
- Milwaukee Flight – Clients may purchase your first checked bag through Apple Vacations at a rate of $50 per person round trip up to 50lbs.
- Chicago O’Hare Flight – Clients may purchase your first checked bag through Apple Vacations at a rate of $60 per person round trip up to 50lbs. Clients may also purchase one carry-on bag at a rate of $70 roundtrip.
- Preferred Perks & Premium Class Seating – Milwaukee Flight Only: Clients may request Preferred Perks Plus or Premium Class seating. Preferred Perks seating is $120 per person roundtrip and includes first checked bag, seating in the front of the aircraft, snack box and two standard alcoholic drinks (21+) per person on each flight, preferred check in at the ticket counter (when available), and preferred boarding on the aircraft. Premium Class seating is $90 per person roundtrip and includes first checked bag, seating near the front of the aircraft, preferred check in at the ticket counter (when available), and preferred boarding on the aircraft. This option is upon request and is first come, first serve. Please contact a Fox World Travel Consultant for details.
- Optional Exit Row & Coach Seating – Milwaukee Flight Only: Clients may request Exit Row and Coach Seat Selection. Exit Row Seating is $68 per person roundtrip and Coach Seat Selection is $48 per person roundtrip. This option is upon request and is first come, first serve and does NOT include any baggage. This option is upon request and is first come, first serve. Please contact a Fox World Travel Consultant for details
- Amstar Excursion Voucher, Sightseeing and Tours – This Excursion Voucher allows you to add some extra funds to your reservation and decide in destination which Amstar excursion you wish to participate in. Selected in increments of $50, up to $200.00 per person
- Not Included: Airline flights on land-only packages, air-imposed baggage fees, gratuities or airport porters or transfer drivers, meals and other items not part of the all-inclusive program. Riviera Maya Mexico Eco Tax of $20.00 Mexican Pesos, effective January 1, 2018, per room per night paid upon check out directly to the resort, optional excursions that may be offered, and any items of a personal nature. Travel insurance protection is not included. Ask your travel consultant about our reasonable options.
Requirements: A valid US passport is required. Recommend a minimum validity of 6 months from date of return.
Initial Deposit: $300.00 per person due at time of booking
Final Payment Due: December 11, 2020
Above pricing is per person based on double occupancy economy and subject to availability. Price includes current air taxes and fees of $131.42 per person and are subject to change.
- Junior Suite Partial Ocean View: Junior Suites Partial Ocean View have a king-size bed or two small double beds, a sofa in the lounge area, air conditioning, satellite TV, a minibar, beverage dispensers, a coffee maker, in-room safe and a balcony or terrace with lateral views of the sea. Bed type may be requested but is not guaranteed.
- Junior Suite Ocean View: Junior Suites Ocean View have a king-size bed, a sofa in the lounge area, air conditioning, satellite TV, a minibar, beverage dispensers, a coffee maker, in-room safe and a balcony or
All rooms and the hotel lobby are non-smoking.
Riu Palace Costa Mujeres
The Hotel Riu Palace Costa Mujeres, located on the Bahía de Mujeres beach, has spacious facilities, free WiFi throughout the hotel, and the best 24-hour all-inclusive service so that you can enjoy your vacations. The fun entertainment programs and the exclusive RIU Hotels & Resorts service will make your stay unforgettable.
The facilities of the Hotel Riu Costa Mujeres also include five swimming pools, two of them with swim-up bars, so that you can enjoy a refreshing dip after relaxing in the lounge chairs in the solarium area. If you want to feel the sand under your feet, there is a private area on the beach with hammocks and umbrellas.
- 7 Restaurants, including Italian, Japanese, Mexican, Steakhouse & more
- 5 bars, including 2 swim-up bars and poolside beverage service
- 5 swimming pools with abundant sun loungers and towels
- 24-hour room service, in-room liquor dispenser and mini-bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort and in your room
- Fully equipped gym, steam bath and relaxation pools (complimentary)
- Renova Spa Wellness Center (additional charge)
Roundtrip Flights – Milwaukee, WI on Swift Air
Roundtrip Flights – Chicago O’Hare on Frontier Airlines
Please Note: Changes will be subject to a fee plus any fare difference. Additional restrictions may apply. Flight schedules are subject to change. Fox World Travel has no control over flight or equipment changes, seat assignments, delays or cancellations.
Travel protection is strongly recommended. Fox World Travel offers several plans. Details and rates can be obtained from your travel consultant.
- From date of deposit to December 11, 2020: $100.00 per person
- December 12, 2020 to January 8, 2021: $150 per person
- January 9, 2021 to January 30, 2021: $200 per person
- January 31, 2021 to February 8, 2021: $450.00 per person
- February 9, 2021 through day of travel: No refunds
Airline tickets are non-refundable once ticketed.
Change Fees: For any changes or revisions to your reservation, Fox World Travel charges a $50 per person, per occurrence, fee.
To talk to a travel specialist or book your trip, please call 1-888-369-8785
RESPONSIBILITY: We and any sponsoring organizations act only as agent for the suppliers of travel services such as airlines, hotels, car rental companies, tour operators, restaurants, sightseeing companies, entertainment providers, and cruise lines (the "Suppliers"). We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of the Suppliers that cause losses or damages arising from physical or emotional injury, property or other economic damage, consequential damages, or monetary losses, or arising from any other causes beyond our control. We reserve the right to make any changes in the itinerary deemed necessary, and also the right to decline or retain any person as a member of the Trip. If you choose to arrange your own transportation for any portion of the Trip, we are not responsible for any arrangements or associated costs should there be a change in date that requires changes or cancellation to transportation arranged by you. We are not responsible should there be any changes with vacation hosts, tour managers, or entertainment. You grant to FWT and its designated agents the right to acquire and use the audio, photographic, video and other portrayals of your image, likeness, and voice in any medium of any nature whatsoever, including the Internet, for the purpose of trade, advertising, sales, publicity or otherwise, without compensation.
We will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but we are not responsible in the event we are unable to do so nor are we responsible for any denial of services by Suppliers. The American with Disabilities Act is only applicable within the United States and facilities for disabled individuals are limited outside its borders. Most transportation services, including a touring motor coach, are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. We regret we cannot provide individual assistance to a vacation participant for walking, dining, getting on and off motor coaches and other vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified and physically able companion must accompany travelers who need such assistance and must assume full responsibility for their well-being. Motorized scooters are unsuitable for most vacations.
We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the Suppliers, unsafe conditions, health hazards, weather hazards, or climate extremes at locations to which you may travel. For information concerning possible dangers at destinations, we recommend contacting the Travel Warnings Section of the U.S. State Department at (202) 647-5225 or www.travel.state.gov. For medical information, we recommend contacting the Centers for Disease Control at (877) FYI-TRIP or www.cdc.gov/travel. You assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of your destination(s), and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination(s). You hereby release us from all claims arising out of any problem covered in this paragraph. You agree that the courts in Winnebago County, Wisconsin will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or us, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
We work vigilantly with the Suppliers to maintain integrity of the price you were originally quoted and placed on deposit. There may be certain circumstances where your vacation may be subject to a price increase prior to full payment due to a supplier or government issued surcharge. Prices will not increase after you make full payment, except for charges resulting from increases in government-imposed taxes or fees, fuel surcharges, exchange fluctuations or any combinations of these. Fox World Travel will make a reasonable attempt to contact you prior to issuing charges.