Fox World Travel is ready for our 3rd season of traveler appreciation vacations! We are excited to offer “Luxury for Less!” at the spectacular, All-Inclusive Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa on the white powder beaches of Punta Cana! Chase away the gray days of Wisconsin winter as you luxuriate under the sun, while enjoying gourmet cuisine, relaxing accommodations and amazing entertainment. Fly direct from Milwaukee and have a cocktail in hand by the afternoon! You deserve it!
- Roundtrip charter air out of Milwaukee, WI operated by Swift Air to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Airport to hotel transfers, roundtrip in Punta Cana
- Choice of room categories: Luxury Junior Suite, Luxury Junior Suite Oceanview or Junior Suite Oceanview Diamond Club
- Taxes and fees in the amount of $318.90*
Exclusive Group Features:
- Private Group Check-In Upon Arrival with Welcome Drink
- Private Group Welcome Reception, with cocktails and canapés
- Group Dinner
- Custom Fox World Vacation T-shirt
- Colleen Alsberg, your Experienced Tour Manager from Fox World Travel to accompany the group*
- Customized, informative travel documents containing trip details and helpful packing and planning information
*Minimum group required for the Fox World Travel tour manager to participate & minimum number of bookings for group to travel. Taxes and fees subject to change.
- Pre-Purchase Checked Bags: Clients may purchase their first checked bag through Apple Vacations at a rate of $50 per person round trip up to 50lbs. This option may be selected up until the reservation’s final payment date. After the final payment date, bags may be purchased by credit card only at the airport on day of travel. This option will be available during booking.
- Preferred Perks & Premium Class Seating: Clients may request Preferred Perks Plus or Premium Class seating. Preferred Perks seating is $120 per person roundtrip and includes first checked bag, seating in the front of the aircraft, snack box and two standard alcoholic drinks (21+) per person on each flight, preferred check in at the ticket counter (when available), and preferred boarding on the aircraft. Premium Class seating is $90 per person roundtrip and includes first checked bag, seating near the front of the aircraft, preferred check in at the ticket counter (when available), and preferred boarding on the aircraft. This option is upon request and is first come, first serve. Please contact a Fox World Travel Consultant for details.
- Optional Exit Row & Coach Seating: Clients may request Exit Row and Coach Seat Selection. Exit Row Seating is $68 per person roundtrip and Coach Seat Selection is $48 per person roundtrip. This option is upon request and is first come, first serve and does NOT include any baggage. This option is upon request and is first come, first serve. Please contact a Fox World Travel Consultant for details
- Amstar Excursion Voucher, Sightseeing and Tours – This excursion Voucher allows you to add some extra funds to your reservation and decide in destination which Amstar excursions you wish to participate in. Selected in increments of $50, up to $200 per person.
Not Included: Airline flights on land-only packages, air-imposed baggage fees, gratuities for airport porters, tour guides, motorcoach drivers, meals and other items not part of the all-inclusive program, optional excursions that may be offered and any items of a personal nature. Dominican Tourist Card, $10.00 USD, to be purchased upon arrival. Travel insurance protection is not included. Ask your travel consultant about our reasonable options.
Requirements: A valid US passport is required. Recommend a minimum validity of 6 months from date of return.
Initial Deposit: $350.00 per person due at time of booking
Final Payment Due: December 4, 2020
Above pricing is per person based on double occupancy economy and subject to availability. Price includes current air taxes and fees of $318.90 per person and are subject to change.
- Luxury Junior Suite: Luxury Junior Suite: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds, in-suite Jacuzzi soaker tub, rain shower, sitting area with a pull-out couch, WiFi, minibar, in-room safe, coffee maker, iron/board, hairdryer and luxurious views that overlook the resort. (602 sq. ft.) Bed type may be requested but is not guaranteed.
- Luxury Junior Suite Ocean View: Luxury Junior Suite: 1 king bed or 2 queen beds, in-suite Jacuzzi soaker tub, rain shower, sitting area with a pull-out couch, WiFi, minibar, in-room safe, coffee maker, iron/board, hairdryer and luxurious ocean views. (602 sq. ft.) Bed type may be requested but is not guaranteed.
- Luxury Junior Suite Ocean View Diamond Club: Awake in the preferential Diamond Club™ area after a heavenly night’s rest and push open your sliding glass door to the exclusive Diamond Club™ pool for your enjoyment. Royalton Bavaro offers guests an exclusive vacation experience with an upgrade to Diamond Club™. This premium level of service features the comfort of anticipatory service, exclusive á la carte restaurants and bar areas, as well as the shimmering pool and pristine beach areas for the sole use of Diamond Club™ guests. Also, highly-trained butlers help fulfill your every request, including dinner reservations and the organizing of special occasions.
All rooms and the hotel lobby are non-smoking.
Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa
Experience the best of all-inclusive resorts in Punta Cana with Royalton Bavaro Resort & Spa, offering dream Caribbean getaways. Discover Royalton’s signature All-In Luxury® concept, offering guests elegantly styled suites, world-class, reservation-free dining with chef-curated menus and award-winning hospitality together with unique programs for children and teens, including a fun-filled lazy river and Flowrider® wave machine.
Built for travelers of all ages, this modern resort in Punta Cana features two sections offering a family-friendly vacation experience in the resort with a section exclusively for Diamond Club™ guests with a higher level of service and exclusive pool, beach and dining areas.
- 7 Restaurants including Italian, Brazilian, Steakhouse, Asian & More
- 7 bars, including swim-up bar and poolside beverage service
- 3 pools with abundant loungers and beach towels
- FlowRider wave rider, sprawling Lazy River, mini-golf and more
- 24-hour room service and daily refreshed in-room mini bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi resort wide and in your room
- The Royal Fit fitness center, fully equipped, yoga, spinning classes, Zumba & more
- The Royal Spa (additional charges apply)
Roundtrip Flights – Milwaukee, WI on Swift Air
Changes will be subject to a fee plus any fare difference. Additional restrictions may apply. Flight schedules are subject to change. Fox World Travel has no control over flight or equipment changes, seat assignments, delays or cancellations.
Travel protection is strongly recommended. Fox World Travel offers several plans. Details and rates can be obtained from your travel consultant.
- From date of deposit to December 4, 2020: $100.00 per person
- December 5, 2020 to December 18, 2020: $150 per person
- December 19, 2020 to January 13, 2021: $200 per person plus 1 night per person room penalty
- January 14, 2021 through day of travel: No refunds
Airline tickets are non-refundable once ticketed.
Change Fees: For any changes or revisions to your reservation, Fox World Travel charges a $50 per person, per occurrence, fee.
To talk to a travel specialist or book your trip, please call 1-888-369-8785
RESPONSIBILITY: We and any sponsoring organizations act only as agent for the suppliers of travel services such as airlines, hotels, car rental companies, tour operators, restaurants, sightseeing companies, entertainment providers, and cruise lines (the "Suppliers"). We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of the Suppliers that cause losses or damages arising from physical or emotional injury, property or other economic damage, consequential damages, or monetary losses, or arising from any other causes beyond our control. We reserve the right to make any changes in the itinerary deemed necessary, and also the right to decline or retain any person as a member of the Trip. If you choose to arrange your own transportation for any portion of the Trip, we are not responsible for any arrangements or associated costs should there be a change in date that requires changes or cancellation to transportation arranged by you. We are not responsible should there be any changes with vacation hosts, tour managers, or entertainment. You grant to FWT and its designated agents the right to acquire and use the audio, photographic, video and other portrayals of your image, likeness, and voice in any medium of any nature whatsoever, including the Internet, for the purpose of trade, advertising, sales, publicity or otherwise, without compensation.
We will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but we are not responsible in the event we are unable to do so nor are we responsible for any denial of services by Suppliers. The American with Disabilities Act is only applicable within the United States and facilities for disabled individuals are limited outside its borders. Most transportation services, including a touring motor coach, are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. We regret we cannot provide individual assistance to a vacation participant for walking, dining, getting on and off motor coaches and other vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified and physically able companion must accompany travelers who need such assistance and must assume full responsibility for their well-being. Motorized scooters are unsuitable for most vacations.
We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the Suppliers, unsafe conditions, health hazards, weather hazards, or climate extremes at locations to which you may travel. For information concerning possible dangers at destinations, we recommend contacting the Travel Warnings Section of the U.S. State Department at (202) 647-5225 or www.travel.state.gov. For medical information, we recommend contacting the Centers for Disease Control at (877) FYI-TRIP or www.cdc.gov/travel. You assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of your destination(s), and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination(s). You hereby release us from all claims arising out of any problem covered in this paragraph. You agree that the courts in Winnebago County, Wisconsin will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or us, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
We work vigilantly with the Suppliers to maintain integrity of the price you were originally quoted and placed on deposit. There may be certain circumstances where your vacation may be subject to a price increase prior to full payment due to a supplier or government issued surcharge. Prices will not increase after you make full payment, except for charges resulting from increases in government-imposed taxes or fees, fuel surcharges, exchange fluctuations or any combinations of these. Fox World Travel will make a reasonable attempt to contact you prior to issuing charges.