Join the 96.5 WKLH Mornings with Dave Luczak along with Dorene Michaels, Marcus Allen, Katrina Cravy and John McGivern in beautiful Jamaica on WKLH Cheeseheads in Paradise 2019! Enjoy a 7-night stay at the all-inclusive Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton with roundtrip air from Milwaukee, WI on Miami Air or Southwest Airlines.
The Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa is located beachfront on the breathtaking blue waters of the Jamaican north coast. Only 40 minutes from the Montego Bay airport, this resort features modern design and luxurious facilities that are in perfect harmony with the spectacular, natural surroundings of this remarkable country. The resort shares facilities and services with the neighboring Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa. Follow us on Facebook here.
- Vacation host Dave Luczak, along with Dorene Michaels, Marcus Allen, Katrina Cravy and John McGivern
- Roundtrip air out of Milwaukee, WI to Montego Bay, Jamaica courtesy of Miami Air operated by TUI Air or Southwest Airlines
- Airport to hotel transfers, roundtrip in Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Two free checked bags on Southwest Airlines flights only
- 7-night all-inclusive stay at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa
- 10 restaurants including 7 ala carte and 3 buffets
- 16 bars throughout the property including a swim up bar in Jamaica’s largest pool!
- 24-hour reception desk
- Room service between 11am and 11pm daily
- Free basic Wi-Fi access throughout the property
- Spa and wellness center (fees may apply)
Exclusive Group Features:
- Live morning broadcasts with Dave Luczak and the WKLH crew
- Private Welcome and Farewell Receptions with your vacation hosts
- A private event with Milwaukee’s own John McGivern
- Professional Tour Managers from Fox World Travel**
- Fox World Travel souvenir items and WKLH Cheeseheads in Paradise t-shirt
- Document meeting to distribute all trip items prior to travel (date/time/location TBD)
- Pre-Night Hotel: We are holding a block of Park & Fly rooms at the Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel for the price of $119.00 per room (includes taxes) on the night of Friday, February 1, 2019. Availability will be for King or Queen Double room category and check-in is at 3 p.m.
- Club Mobay: Roundtrip Club Mobay at the Montego Bay Airport will be offered as an optional item to add for $80 per person.
Not Included: Gratuities for airport porters or transfer drivers in Jamaica, baggage fees on Miami Air, motorized water sports, travel insurance, items not part of the all-inclusive program, optional excursions, or any items of a personal nature.
**A minimum number of passengers are required for the Fox World Travel tour manager to accompany this group.
A valid government-issued passport is required.
- Junior Suite: Includes a king size or two double beds and queen-size sofa bed with a garden, sea or pool view. Each room has a balcony or terrace, shower and hydromassage bathtub minibar stocked daily, tea and coffee maker, air conditioning and ceiling fan, satellite TV, safety deposit box, ironing board, and hair dryer.
- One Bedroom Suite: Includes a king size bed and separate living area with queen-size sofa bed. Each room has a balcony or terrace with a garden, sea or pool view, shower and hydromassage bathtub minibar stocked daily, tea and coffee maker, air conditioning and ceiling fan, satellite TV, safety deposit box, ironing board, and hairdryer.
- Villa Suite: Includes a private entrance, king bed and spacious terrace with sun beds and sea views. Each room has an outdoor shower and indoor double size jacuzzi, minibar stocked daily, tea and coffee maker, air conditioning and ceiling fan, satellite TV, safety deposit box, ironing board, and hairdryer.
All rooms and the hotel lobby are non-smoking.
Initial Deposit: $300.00 per person
Final Payment Due: November 9, 2018
*Above price is per person double occupancy economy class flights from Milwaukee include current taxes and fees of $338.77 per person on Miami Air and $178.77 on Southwest Airlines. Taxes and fees are subject to change, even after final payment has been made.
- Breakfast and lunch in one of the 3 buffet-style restaurants
- Dinner featuring buffet or in one of the theme restaurants with a la carte service.
- Local and international drinks served in the 13 bars and the nightclub-disco.
- 24 service including all bars and restaurants (Sports Bar 9am-7pm/Beach Bar 12pm-5pm)
- Cocktails and selection of international Premium drinks at the Lecture Bar.
- Minibar in all rooms with daily restocking.
- Five freshwater pools
- Daily and nightly entertainment
- Sports facilities, water sports at the beach, gymnasium and spa
- Nursery, indoor and outdoor children play area
- Towels and sunbeds at the pools and the beach
- All the guests staying at the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa are able to use the facilities of the Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa, located in the same complex.
New scheduled air flights have just been added. See online booking for flight times and schedule.
Please Note: Changes will be subject to a fee plus any fare difference. Additional restrictions may apply. Flight schedules are subject to change. Fox World Travel has no control over flight or equipment changes, seat assignments, delays or cancellations.
Travel protection is strongly recommended. Fox World Travel offers several plans with Travel Guard Insurance. Details and rates can be obtained from your travel consultant.
- Date of Booking to November 9, 2018: Deposit amount of $300.00 per person
- November 10 to November 29, 2018: 50% of the total trip cost
- November 30 to December 28, 2018: 75% of the total trip cost
- December 29, 2018 to day of departure: No refunds
Airline tickets are non-refundable once ticketed.
Change Fees: For any changes or revisions to your reservation, Fox World Travel charges a $50 per person, per occurrence, fee.
To talk to a travel specialist or book your trip, please call 1-888-369-8785
RESPONSIBILITY: We and any sponsoring organizations act only as agent for the suppliers of travel services such as airlines, hotels, car rental companies, tour operators, restaurants, sightseeing companies, entertainment providers, and cruise lines (the "Suppliers"). We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of the Suppliers that cause losses or damages arising from physical or emotional injury, property or other economic damage, consequential damages, or monetary losses, or arising from any other causes beyond our control. We reserve the right to make any changes in the itinerary deemed necessary, and also the right to decline or retain any person as a member of the Trip. If you choose to arrange your own transportation for any portion of the Trip, we are not responsible for any arrangements or associated costs should there be a change in date that requires changes or cancellation to transportation arranged by you. We are not responsible should there be any changes with vacation hosts, tour managers, or entertainment. You grant to FWT and its designated agents the right to acquire and use the audio, photographic, video and other portrayals of your image, likeness, and voice in any medium of any nature whatsoever, including the Internet, for the purpose of trade, advertising, sales, publicity or otherwise, without compensation.
We will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but we are not responsible in the event we are unable to do so nor are we responsible for any denial of services by Suppliers. The American with Disabilities Act is only applicable within the United States and facilities for disabled individuals are limited outside its borders. Most transportation services, including a touring motor coach, are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. We regret we cannot provide individual assistance to a vacation participant for walking, dining, getting on and off motor coaches and other vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified and physically able companion must accompany travelers who need such assistance and must assume full responsibility for their well-being. Motorized scooters are unsuitable for most vacations.
We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the Suppliers, unsafe conditions, health hazards, weather hazards, or climate extremes at locations to which you may travel. For information concerning possible dangers at destinations, we recommend contacting the Travel Warnings Section of the U.S. State Department at (202) 647-5225 or www.travel.state.gov. For medical information, we recommend contacting the Centers for Disease Control at (877) FYI-TRIP or www.cdc.gov/travel. You assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of your destination(s), and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination(s). You hereby release us from all claims arising out of any problem covered in this paragraph. You agree that the courts in Winnebago County, Wisconsin will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or us, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
We work vigilantly with the Suppliers to maintain integrity of the price you were originally quoted and placed on deposit. There may be certain circumstances where your vacation may be subject to a price increase prior to full payment due to a supplier or government issued surcharge. Prices will not increase after you make full payment, except for charges resulting from increases in government-imposed taxes or fees, fuel surcharges, exchange fluctuations or any combinations of these. Fox World Travel will make a reasonable attempt to contact you prior to issuing charges.