Join 101.5 WIBA FM – Madison’s Classic Rock station and host Van Edwards for fun in the sun in the beautiful Dominican Republic! Experience a week of rock star treatment at the All-Inclusive Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana. Prepare to be spoiled in your choice of luxurious and decadent suites, filled with indulgent rock star touches. You’ll find restaurants with delectable dining, thrilling entertainment all week, the biggest and best casino in the Caribbean and music 24-hours a day! We’ll fly you out of Chicago O’Hare via American Airlines and before you know it, you’ll be in paradise. Rock & Roll!
- Vacation Host WIBA’s Van Edwards
- Roundtrip motorcoach from Madison, WI to Chicago O’Hare (pick up points, time and locations TBD).
- Round-trip direct scheduled air flights from Chicago O’Hare to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic courtesy of Funjet Vacations, booked and operated by American Airlines
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers in Punta Cana
- 7-nights at the All-Inclusive Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana Resort in a Caribbean King Suite or Islander King Suite room category.
- 9 Restaurants (no reservations required), 13 pools with 4 swim-up bars plus top-shelf spirits
- Non-Stop Entertainment, Professional Shows, Live Music and more
- Daily water sports and activities on the beach and by the pool
- World-class golf course (fees apply)
- Hottest Casino in the Caribbean offer table and slot play
- Rock Spa offering various treatments, hydrotherapy center and the Posh Beauty Salon & Boutique (fees apply)
- 24 Hour room service, concierge, unlimited calls to the US and free wi-fi
Not included: Air on land only packages, travel insurance, optional excursions, medical services, gratuities to airport porters or transfer drivers, motorized water sports, restaurant surcharges (if applicable), baggage fees and other fees charged by the airlines and any items of a personal nature.
- Caribbean King Suite: This 781 sq. ft. room includes a king bed, balcony with furniture and a garden view, and close proximity to the hotel’s lobby. There is also a double hydro spa tub, bathrobes & slippers, liquor dispenser and minibar, coffee maker, LCD TV, digital safe, air-conditioning, hairdryer, ironing board and telephone.
- Islander King Suite: This 815 sq. ft. room includes a king bed, balcony with furniture and a garden or lagoon view, and close proximity to the hotel’s lobby. There is also a double hydro spa tub, bathrobes & slippers, liquor dispenser and minibar, coffee maker, LCD TV, digital safe, air-conditioning, hairdryer, ironing board and telephone.
Initial Deposit: $400.00 per person
Final Payment Due: September 4, 2018
*Above price is per person double occupancy economy class flights from Chicago O’Hare include current taxes and fees of $145.91 per person on American Airlines. Taxes and fees are subject to change.
- 5 Star Accommodations
- Dining in 9 restaurants
- Delicious snacks, including poolside service
- Top-shelf drinks
- 24/7 in-room service
- Land sports
- Body Rock® fitness center with instructors
- Daily activities
- World-class golf
- Nightly entertainment
- Live entertainment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Free parking
- Unlimited phone calls to the Continental US and Canada
- Free Internet on resort computers (30 min. max)
- Gratuities included
Flights from Chicago O’Hare on Funjet Vacations scheduled air operated by American Airlines
Depart January 12, 2019 from Chicago O’Hare on American #317 at 8:25 am and arrive in Punta Cana at 2:43 pm
Return January 19, 2019 from Punta Cana at 4:13 pm on American #317 and arrive at Chicago O’Hare at 7:34 pm.
Please note: Flight schedules are subject to change. Fox World Travel has no control over flight or equipment changes, seat assignments, delays or cancellations. Tickets will be non-refundable once issued. Changes will be subject to a fee plus any fare difference. Additional restrictions may apply. Checked baggage fees may apply.
Pricing and flight options from other cities available upon request.
RESPONSIBILITY: We and any sponsoring organizations act only as agent for the suppliers of travel services such as airlines, hotels, car rental companies, tour operators, restaurants, sightseeing companies, entertainment providers, and cruise lines (the "Suppliers"). We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of the Suppliers that cause losses or damages arising from physical or emotional injury, property or other economic damage, consequential damages, or monetary losses, or arising from any other causes beyond our control. We reserve the right to make any changes in the itinerary deemed necessary, and also the right to decline or retain any person as a member of the Trip. If you choose to arrange your own transportation for any portion of the Trip, we are not responsible for any arrangements or associated costs should there be a change in date that requires changes or cancellation to transportation arranged by you. We are not responsible should there be any changes with vacation hosts, tour managers, or entertainment. You grant to FWT and its designated agents the right to acquire and use the audio, photographic, video and other portrayals of your image, likeness, and voice in any medium of any nature whatsoever, including the Internet, for the purpose of trade, advertising, sales, publicity or otherwise, without compensation.
We will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but we are not responsible in the event we are unable to do so nor are we responsible for any denial of services by Suppliers. The American with Disabilities Act is only applicable within the United States and facilities for disabled individuals are limited outside its borders. Most transportation services, including a touring motor coach, are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. We regret we cannot provide individual assistance to a vacation participant for walking, dining, getting on and off motor coaches and other vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified and physically able companion must accompany travelers who need such assistance and must assume full responsibility for their well-being. Motorized scooters are unsuitable for most vacations.
We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the Suppliers, unsafe conditions, health hazards, weather hazards, or climate extremes at locations to which you may travel. For information concerning possible dangers at destinations, we recommend contacting the Travel Warnings Section of the U.S. State Department at (202) 647-5225 or www.travel.state.gov. For medical information, we recommend contacting the Centers for Disease Control at (877) FYI-TRIP or www.cdc.gov/travel. You assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of your destination(s), and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination(s). You hereby release us from all claims arising out of any problem covered in this paragraph. You agree that the courts in Winnebago County, Wisconsin will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or us, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
We work vigilantly with the Suppliers to maintain integrity of the price you were originally quoted and placed on deposit. There may be certain circumstances where your vacation may be subject to a price increase prior to full payment due to a supplier or government issued surcharge. Prices will not increase after you make full payment, except for charges resulting from increases in government-imposed taxes or fees, fuel surcharges, exchange fluctuations or any combinations of these. Fox World Travel will make a reasonable attempt to contact you prior to issuing charges.