Get wild with Milwaukee’s 102.9 The HOG with Bob & Brian Mornings on The HOG Spring Bend 2020 to Costa Rica! Hosts Bob Madden, Brian Nelson, Carrie Wendt, Tim Murray and Stephanie Sutton invite you to join the fun at the all-inclusive Riu Palace Costa Rica Resort & Spa traveling roundtrip on a private charter flight from Milwaukee, WI from March 6-13, 2020 or Chicago O’Hare March 7-14, 2020.
The Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica (All Inclusive 24h), is located in Guanacaste on the edge of the beach of Matapalo. Being on a privileged environment, the hotel offers a variety of activities on the beautiful beaches such as diving or fishing in the Pacific waters, ecotourism in the volcanic areas, and during the day several programs of entertainment for all ages.
Follow us on Facebook here.
- Private roundtrip charter air out of Milwaukee, WI operated by Miami Air for Friday, March 6th departure OR United scheduled air out of Chicago O’Hare for Saturday, March 7th departure
- Airport to hotel transfers, roundtrip in Liberia, Costa Rica
- 7-night all-inclusive stay at the RIU Palace Costa Rica Resort & Spa in one of four room category options (see below for details)
- Restaurants include 4 ala carte, 1 buffet & 1 café plus 24-hour snack options
- 5 bars (including 1 swim up bar)
- 4 swimming pools throughout the property plus pool waitstaff
- 24-hour concierge and room service
- Daily refreshed in-room mini bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Daily and nightly entertainment
- Renova Spa and wellness center (fees may apply)
- Non-motorized water sports, gym, & beach volleyball court.
- Taxes and fees in the amount of $279.95*
Exclusive Trip Inclusions
- 102.9 The HOG hosts Bob Madden, Brian Nelson, Carrie Wendt, Eric Jensen, Tim Murray and Stephanie Sutton will broadcast live from the Riu Palace Costa Rica in the mornings Monday-Friday
- Welcome Cocktail Reception & Farewell Reception
- An experienced Tour Manager from Fox World Travel to accompany the group*
- Custom HOG Spring Bend Trip t-shirt and more!
- Document meeting with Fox World Travel (date, time & location TBD)
- Customized, informative travel documents containing trip details along with helpful packing and planning information
*Minimum group required for the Fox World Travel tour manager to participate & minimum number of bookings for group to travel.
Optional Add Ons
- Pre-Purchased Checked Luggage (Milwaukee Charter Only): Purchase the first checked bag at a rate of $50 per person round trip up to 50lbs. This option may be selected up until the final payment date.
- Preferred Perks Plus Seating (Milwaukee Charter Only): Preferred Perks seating cost is $120 per person roundtrip and includes first checked bag, seating in the first 5 rows of the aircraft, snack box and two standard alcoholic drinks (21+) per person on each flight, preferred check in at the ticket counter (when available), and preferred boarding on the aircraft. This option is available upon request and is first come, first serve. Please contact your Fox World Travel Consultant for details.
- Premium Class Seating (Milwaukee Charter Only): Premium Class seating cost is $90 per person roundtrip and includes first checked bag, seating in rows 6-9 on the aircraft, preferred check in at the ticket counter (when available), and preferred boarding on the aircraft. This option is available upon request and is first come, first serve. Please contact your Fox World Travel Consultant for details.
Not Included: Airline flights on land-only packages, air-imposed baggage fees, gratuities for airport porters, tour guides, motorcoach drivers, meals and other items not part of the all-inclusive program, optional excursions that may be offered, and any items of a personal nature. Travel insurance protection is not included. Ask your travel consultant about our reasonable options.
A valid government-issued passport is required.
- Junior Suite Garden View: Includes two double beds or one super king-size bed, a sofa in the lounge area, a hydromassage bathtub, WiFi, satellite TV, air conditioning, a minibar and beverage dispenser, a coffee maker, and a balcony or terrace with views of the hotel gardens.
- Junior Suite Courtyard View: Includes two double beds or one super king-size bed, a sofa in the lounge area, a hydromassage bathtub, WiFi, satellite TV, air conditioning, a minibar and beverage dispenser, a coffee maker, and a balcony or terrace with views of the hotel gardens
- Junior Suite Ocean View: Includes two double beds or one super king-size bed, a sofa in the lounge area, a hydromassage bathtub, WiFi, satellite TV, air conditioning, a minibar and beverage dispenser, a coffee maker, and a balcony or terrace with incredible views of the sea.
Initial Deposit: $400.00 per person
Final Payment Due: December 12, 2019
*Above price is per person double occupancy economy class flights from Milwaukee, WI or Chicago O’Hare and includes current taxes and fees of $279.95 per person. Taxes and fees are subject to change, even after final payment has been made.
Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica
- Breakfast and lunch at the Arenal buffet restaurant
- Choice of dinner buffet or in one of the themed restaurants with a la carte service
- Unlimited local and imported beverages served 24 hours a day including drink service at the pool and a regularly restocked in-room mini bar and liquor dispenser
- All-inclusive 24 hours including all meals, snacks and room service
- 4 swimming pools throughout the property
- Sun loungers, towels and parasols by the pool
- Free WiFi throughout the hotel
- Daily and nightly entertainment
- Sports facilities, water sports at the beach, gymnasium and spa
- Towels and sunbeds at the pools and the beach
- All the guests staying at the Hotel Riu Palace Costa Rica are able to use the facilities of the Hotel Riu Guanacaste, located next door
|Miami Air #5000||06 MAR 20||Milwaukee to Liberia||9:05 AM||2:15 PM|
|Miami Air #5001||13 MAR 20||Liberia to Milwaukee||2:15 PM||8:20 PM|
|United Airlines #1120||07 MAR 20||O’Hare to Liberia||8:04 AM||1:07PM|
|United Airlines #1576||14 MAR 20||Liberia to O’Hare||1:07 PM||7:31 PM|
Please Note: Changes will be subject to a fee plus any fare difference. Additional restrictions may apply. Flight schedules are subject to change. Fox World Travel has no control over flight or equipment changes, seat assignments, delays or cancellations.
Travel protection is strongly recommended. Fox World Travel offers several plans with Travel Guard Insurance. Details and rates can be obtained from your travel consultant.
- Date of Booking to December 12, 2019: Deposit amount of $300.00 per person
- December 13, 2019 to January 10, 2020 : Seat cost plus two nights hotel cost penalty
- January 11 to January 24, 2020: Seat cost plus a three nights hotel cost penalty
- January 25, 2020 to day of departure: No refunds
Change Fees: For any changes or revisions to your reservation, Fox World Travel charges a $50 per person, per occurrence, fee.
To talk to a travel specialist or book your trip, please call 1-888-369-8785
RESPONSIBILITY: We and any sponsoring organizations act only as agent for the suppliers of travel services such as airlines, hotels, car rental companies, tour operators, restaurants, sightseeing companies, entertainment providers, and cruise lines (the "Suppliers"). We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of the Suppliers that cause losses or damages arising from physical or emotional injury, property or other economic damage, consequential damages, or monetary losses, or arising from any other causes beyond our control. We reserve the right to make any changes in the itinerary deemed necessary, and also the right to decline or retain any person as a member of the Trip. If you choose to arrange your own transportation for any portion of the Trip, we are not responsible for any arrangements or associated costs should there be a change in date that requires changes or cancellation to transportation arranged by you. We are not responsible should there be any changes with vacation hosts, tour managers, or entertainment. You grant to FWT and its designated agents the right to acquire and use the audio, photographic, video and other portrayals of your image, likeness, and voice in any medium of any nature whatsoever, including the Internet, for the purpose of trade, advertising, sales, publicity or otherwise, without compensation.
We will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but we are not responsible in the event we are unable to do so nor are we responsible for any denial of services by Suppliers. The American with Disabilities Act is only applicable within the United States and facilities for disabled individuals are limited outside its borders. Most transportation services, including a touring motor coach, are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. We regret we cannot provide individual assistance to a vacation participant for walking, dining, getting on and off motor coaches and other vehicles, or other personal needs. A qualified and physically able companion must accompany travelers who need such assistance and must assume full responsibility for their well-being. Motorized scooters are unsuitable for most vacations.
We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the Suppliers, unsafe conditions, health hazards, weather hazards, or climate extremes at locations to which you may travel. For information concerning possible dangers at destinations, we recommend contacting the Travel Warnings Section of the U.S. State Department at (202) 647-5225 or www.travel.state.gov. For medical information, we recommend contacting the Centers for Disease Control at (877) FYI-TRIP or www.cdc.gov/travel. You assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of your destination(s), and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination(s). You hereby release us from all claims arising out of any problem covered in this paragraph. You agree that the courts in Winnebago County, Wisconsin will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or us, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
We work vigilantly with the Suppliers to maintain integrity of the price you were originally quoted and placed on deposit. There may be certain circumstances where your vacation may be subject to a price increase prior to full payment due to a supplier or government issued surcharge. Prices will not increase after you make full payment, except for charges resulting from increases in government-imposed taxes or fees, fuel surcharges, exchange fluctuations or any combinations of these. Fox World Travel will make a reasonable attempt to contact you prior to issuing charges.