THE FIRST. It’s always a thrill to anticipate a new ship joining Holland America Line’s magnificent fleet. The 2,650-guest ship set sail this past April and she will not only be the first to bear that name, she will usher in a new era of Pinnacle-class cruising.
The ms Koningsdam’s design includes light-filled spaces, fluid curves and a sophisticated interplay of high technology and elegance with beautiful architecture elements inspired by music.
With all of the activities available on board, you are sure to find something to do. Some on board activities include:
- Blend – In collaboration with Chateau Ste. Michelle, Washington State’s oldest and most acclaimed winery, the intimate venue will enable guests to blend their own wine and enjoy it at dinner or in the privacy of their stateroom.
- Culinary Arts Center – The Culinary Arts Center presented by Food & Wine® magazine becomes a dedicated shipboard setting with a dramatic show kitchen and individual cooking stations that will be used exclusively for activities such as cooking demonstrations and hands-on classes by visiting celebrity chef’s and the ship’s own experts.
- Greenhouse Spa & Salon – A tranquil and contemporary spa is a haven of luxurious beauty salon and spa treatments.
- Explorations Cafe – Relax in the comfortable coffeehouse atmosphere of this cafe powered by The New York Times, featuring the daily crossword puzzle, custom espresso drinks and pastries and a comprehensive selection of books and travel guides.
Entertainment on board includes:
- Queen’s Lounge – By day, the beautiful room hosts presentations, speakers, and other special events. At night, Queen’s Lounge will host the popular B.B. King’s Blues Club, showcasing the sounds of Memphis performed by an amazing eight-piece band. Following the evening’s entertainment, the room transforms yet again into a late-night dance club.
- Lincoln Center Stage – In an exclusive partnership with the world’s leading center for the performing arts, Lincoln Center Stage showcases outstanding musicians performing multiple programs of chamber music each evening, as well as afternoon recitals during leisurely days at sea.
- Billboard Onboard – Showcases the talent of live musicians – including two pianists, a guitarist and a DJ – who will take turns performing dynamic shows centered around the interesting facts and figures of the music industry as chronicled by Billboard.
- Casino – From popular slot machines and blackjack tables to the latest in sophisticated gaming, the casino is well-equipped and staffed with professionals eager to help guests learn new skills.
Some Pinnacle Suite Amenities include:
- Luxurious bathrobes for use during your voyage
- 100% Egyptian cotton towels
- Room safe
- Fragrant soaps, lotions, shampoo and other bath amenities from Elemis Aromapure
- Flat-panel TV and DVD player
- Mini fridge
- Bedside USB post
This new ship has some wonderful things to offer! If you are interested in more details or would like to inquire about a sailing on ms Koningsdam, contact a Travel Consultant by calling 888-369-8785 or inquire online.
Related PostsView More
Unused Tickets: What You Need to Know and What You Can Do
The more you travel, the more disruptions are inevitable, whether a flight is cancelled due to weather or a big meeting is rescheduled and your travelers no longer need to fly. Not every trip can... Read More
Happy National Scavenger Hunt Day
Did you know that scavenger hunts evolved from ancient folk games, and became a popular form of entertainment in the United States in 1930? Fox World Travel is celebrating today with a series of... Read More
Google Earth Scavenger Hunt – Scotland
Welcome to our Google Earth Scavenger Hunt! To start your virtual adventure, click the link below and use the search bar to find the famous Scotland city or landmark. Provide the latitude and... Read More