Our Best of Italy escorted group tour allows you to explore the very best of Italy’s hidden gems. We will be featuring everything from amazing Roman antiquities and Venetian canals to the renaissance of Florence and the sunshine in Capri. Italy is culturally rich with its wealth of architecture, history and priceless art and this vacation truly shows you why Italy is the best place to experience “La Dolce Vita” or “The Good Life”. Travel for 12 days as you make your way through Italy’s most historic and scenic areas, including Rome, Florence, Venice, Assisi, Sorrento, Capri and more, all with plenty of time for sightseeing at your leisure. You’ll enjoy Alpine peaks in the north, the olive groves and vineyards in the heart of Italy, and the warm waters, volcanic islands and Mediterranean lifestyle in the south. Take in-depth tours with local guides, enjoy included authentic quality dining and stay in premium hotels in the best locations Italy has to offer.
This tour has a well balanced pace with three nights in Rome, two nights in Florence, two nights in Venice, one night in Assisi and two nights in Sorrento. The driving days are short and comfortable, interspersed with sightseeing.
Experience elegance and royalty with Insight Vacations on a Luxury Gold Special Event: The British Royale. This-once-in-a-lifetime opportunity allows travelers to experience all the sophistication of the British Royal Family, all while touring England and Scotland. This 11-day escape into high society treats travelers as if they too were aristocrats.
Special highlights include:
- A private viewing of the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London
- Exploring the stately home where Downton Abbey is filmed
- Personal meeting with the Duchess of Northumberland for an exclusive tour of her Alnwick Castle Gardens
- Touring Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s Royal Yacht Britannia
- Reserved seats at the world renowned 67th Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo, followed by a fireworks display