– ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES EDITOR AT LARGE IGNACIO MAZA REVEALS HIS OFF-THE-BEATEN PATH FAVORITES –
- Like Lake Como? Stay at Lake Maggiore. The gorgeous Villa & Palazzo Aminta, Hotel Beauty & SPA is located near the Borromean Islands, right on the lake.
- If a fan of Tuscany, stay in Perugia at Borgo dei Conti Resort.
- For ski enthusiasts that like Cortina, stay in the Dolomites at the Hotel Rosa Alpina in San Cassiano.
- Though the Amalfi coast is divine, try visiting Puglia and the Borgo Egnazia hotel, located on the Adriatic.
- If you like Sardinia, a stay in Sicily at Verdura Resort, a Rocco Forte hotel or Belmond Villa Sant’Andrea on the Mediterranean (also in Sicily, next to Taormina) is a must.
- Want to explore untrammeled beaches? Stay at Porto Ercole at the Hotel Il Pellicano (North of Rome).
- As an alternative to visiting Rome city center, stay at La Posta Vecchia on the Mediterranean.
- If Portofino is more your speed, visit Santa Margherita Ligure and stay at the Grand Hotel Miramare.
- Looking for an experience similar to Venice’s Piazza San Marco city center? Don’t miss the Belmond Hotel Cipriani on Giudecca Island.
- As an alternative to Florence city center, stay at Villa La Massa on the Arno River.
Ready to go? Contact us today to discover all the unique, hidden gems Italy has to offer!
Related PostsView More
Behind the Scenes at Chicago O’Hare with United Airlines
Still one of the busiest airports in the world, Chicago O’Hare (ORD) is the origination, destination, or connection point for millions of passengers every year. Several leaders at Fox World... Read More
Mexico sun & fun destinations for your next winter escape
Looking to plan your next vacation to Mexico to escape the cold next winter? Unsure where to go with so many beautiful beach options? Here’s a breakdown of our Fox top 3 Mexico Sun &... Read More
Meet our tour managers! Is a Group Tour right for you?
Are you excited to live out your wanderlust dreams and get back to traveling?! With endless global destinations to explore, you may be considering a group tour vacation. If you are on the fence... Read More