– ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES EDITOR AT LARGE IGNACIO MAZA REVEALS HIS OFF-THE-BEATEN PATH FAVORITES –
- Like Lake Como? Stay at Lake Maggiore. The gorgeous Villa & Palazzo Aminta, Hotel Beauty & SPA is located near the Borromean Islands, right on the lake.
- If a fan of Tuscany, stay in Perugia at Borgo dei Conti Resort.
- For ski enthusiasts that like Cortina, stay in the Dolomites at the Hotel Rosa Alpina in San Cassiano.
- Though the Amalfi coast is divine, try visiting Puglia and the Borgo Egnazia hotel, located on the Adriatic.
- If you like Sardinia, a stay in Sicily at Verdura Resort, a Rocco Forte hotel or Belmond Villa Sant’Andrea on the Mediterranean (also in Sicily, next to Taormina) is a must.
- Want to explore untrammeled beaches? Stay at Porto Ercole at the Hotel Il Pellicano (North of Rome).
- As an alternative to visiting Rome city center, stay at La Posta Vecchia on the Mediterranean.
- If Portofino is more your speed, visit Santa Margherita Ligure and stay at the Grand Hotel Miramare.
- Looking for an experience similar to Venice’s Piazza San Marco city center? Don’t miss the Belmond Hotel Cipriani on Giudecca Island.
- As an alternative to Florence city center, stay at Villa La Massa on the Arno River.
Ready to go? Contact us today to discover all the unique, hidden gems Italy has to offer!
Related PostsView More
Why You Need to Hear the Silent Traveler
This article originally ran in The Company Dime on July 16,2021. Silent travelers can be found in every organization’s travel program. How are you listening? “Silent Travelers” are our... Read More
Hot destination: Island Escapes in Fiji
Close your eyes and imagine the sound of palm trees blowing in the wind and the melodies of exotic birds chirping above, feeling the soft lap of waves rolling onto your sandy toes, the smell of... Read More
Hottest Resorts to Find Beach Bliss
When you plan your dream beach vacation, stay at a resort that transforms your days into sun-drenched paradise, and your nights into effortless luxury. Sip refreshing cocktails in a private... Read More