– ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES EDITOR AT LARGE IGNACIO MAZA REVEALS HIS OFF-THE-BEATEN PATH FAVORITES –
- Like Lake Como? Stay at Lake Maggiore. The gorgeous Villa & Palazzo Aminta, Hotel Beauty & SPA is located near the Borromean Islands, right on the lake.
- If a fan of Tuscany, stay in Perugia at Borgo dei Conti Resort.
- For ski enthusiasts that like Cortina, stay in the Dolomites at the Hotel Rosa Alpina in San Cassiano.
- Though the Amalfi coast is divine, try visiting Puglia and the Borgo Egnazia hotel, located on the Adriatic.
- If you like Sardinia, a stay in Sicily at Verdura Resort, a Rocco Forte hotel or Belmond Villa Sant’Andrea on the Mediterranean (also in Sicily, next to Taormina) is a must.
- Want to explore untrammeled beaches? Stay at Porto Ercole at the Hotel Il Pellicano (North of Rome).
- As an alternative to visiting Rome city center, stay at La Posta Vecchia on the Mediterranean.
- If Portofino is more your speed, visit Santa Margherita Ligure and stay at the Grand Hotel Miramare.
- Looking for an experience similar to Venice’s Piazza San Marco city center? Don’t miss the Belmond Hotel Cipriani on Giudecca Island.
- As an alternative to Florence city center, stay at Villa La Massa on the Arno River.
Ready to go? Contact us today to discover all the unique, hidden gems Italy has to offer!
Related PostsView More
Hottest Ways to Travel
After over a year of wearing masks, keeping our distance, and basically putting our lives on hold, all of us are ready to get back to enjoying some fun in the sun! And if you’re like... Read More
Transform Data Management
Do you remember card catalogs at the library and looking through little drawers for hours to find all the books you needed to complete one assignment? That is what business data can look like:... Read More
5 of the Hottest Cities to Visit Around the World
Spring temps and sunshine have got us feeling hot, hot, HOT for summertime! Whether you have your sights set on a wild camping trip or a relaxing escape to the beach this summer break, travel,... Read More