– ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES EDITOR AT LARGE IGNACIO MAZA REVEALS HIS OFF-THE-BEATEN PATH FAVORITES –
- Like Lake Como? Stay at Lake Maggiore. The gorgeous Villa & Palazzo Aminta, Hotel Beauty & SPA is located near the Borromean Islands, right on the lake.
- If a fan of Tuscany, stay in Perugia at Borgo dei Conti Resort.
- For ski enthusiasts that like Cortina, stay in the Dolomites at the Hotel Rosa Alpina in San Cassiano.
- Though the Amalfi coast is divine, try visiting Puglia and the Borgo Egnazia hotel, located on the Adriatic.
- If you like Sardinia, a stay in Sicily at Verdura Resort, a Rocco Forte hotel or Belmond Villa Sant’Andrea on the Mediterranean (also in Sicily, next to Taormina) is a must.
- Want to explore untrammeled beaches? Stay at Porto Ercole at the Hotel Il Pellicano (North of Rome).
- As an alternative to visiting Rome city center, stay at La Posta Vecchia on the Mediterranean.
- If Portofino is more your speed, visit Santa Margherita Ligure and stay at the Grand Hotel Miramare.
- Looking for an experience similar to Venice’s Piazza San Marco city center? Don’t miss the Belmond Hotel Cipriani on Giudecca Island.
- As an alternative to Florence city center, stay at Villa La Massa on the Arno River.
Ready to go? Contact us today to discover all the unique, hidden gems Italy has to offer!
Related PostsView More
Top 5 Best National Parks to Visit
While many of us have been working and studying from the comfort of our homes, being able to step outside into the summer sun and fresh air provides a much-needed break. Even better – a short... Read More
Go Hit the Road with These 5 Road Trip Tips
Whether you enjoy being in the car or not, we think that your first family road trip of the summer is a right of passage for all. Planning your stops, packing your snacks and loading up... Read More
Tips for a Successful Implementation
As the travel industry continues to change, travel programs will also start to look very different from what they used to. Whether you were ready for these changes or not, reviewing your travel... Read More