“People ask me, ‘What is your favorite location that you’ve traveled to?’ to which I say my next trip.”
Travel has been a passion of Debbie’s since her college days when she took her first life-changing trip to Spain. Now over thirty years later, she is doing what she loves every day. Debbie’s career in travel has taken many roads, from her start as a vacation travel advisor, to a stint as a corporate travel advisor to finally, her true calling in group travel.
As a tour manager, Debbie loves the interactions she has with guests. “Nothing is more rewarding than to have someone tell me that their life has changed because of a new experience, an incredible meal they’ve had, or through someone they’ve met on one of our tours,” said King, “I have been blessed to travel the world, but no matter how many times I return to a location, I learn something new.”
Some of Deb’s favorite experiences include:
- Tasting an incredible shrimp bisque in Bermuda
- A train ride through the Swiss Alps to Gstaad, Switzerland during winter
- Seeing the Eiffel Tower light up at night for the first time
- Her first walk through the Sistine Chapel
- Dining locally with Bosnians while they recalled stories of living through the Bosnian war
If you’re ready to travel with a Fox Tour Manager like Debbie, take a look at our upcoming Fox Group Vacations here.