Why should I choose Mexico for my vacation?
Incredible value for any travel budget (including Funjet charter/value flights from select origins) – The value and price for a luxury vacation in Mexico is unbeatable. High quality, all-inclusive resorts and the competitive airfare to Mexico make for an extremely competitive and reasonable package price. The reasonable base-price of a Mexico vacation also gives you the opportunity to enhance your vacation by upgrading your room or adding tours and excursions.
- Foreign setting with familiar amenities
- Large variety of resorts to choose from; match the desires for any traveler
- Proximity and relative ease of access
- Variety of settings and experiences
- Year-round appeal
- Uniqueness—attractions found nowhere else in the world!
What are other travelers saying about their Mexico vacation?
In the fall of 2010, Funjet Vacations surveyed customers who recently traveled to Mexico*:
- 94% of Funjet’s survey respondents were satisfied with their vacation to Mexico.
- 97% of travelers would return to Mexico for vacation.
- 99% of travelers who recently returned from Mexico felt safe on the hotel or resort grounds.
- 90% answered that they felt safe and secure.
- 90% of vacationers answered that Mexico is a great place for a vacation.
- 90% of travelers have visited Mexico more than once.
- Almost 60% of respondents had visited Mexico 5 or more times, up from 55% from Funjet’s previous April 2009 survey.
“It was great!! Sun, beach, good food. Spent one day shopping in Playa, always fun. Spent one day going to Coba and getting to meet a Mayan family as well as seeing and climbing the ruins. It was a fabulous vacation.”
“The stress free shuttle to and from the airport was great. The friendly resort staff made the stay enjoyable. What is there to say about the beach—it was fantastic.”
“Great experience at Playa del Carmen; you can enjoy many places like shopping on 5th Ave., amazing beaches all around and adventure parks like Aktun Chen, Xcaret, Xel Ha, etc. It is an experience nobody can miss.”
“Resort was perfect! Amenities, views, employees were wonderful!”
“The destination was beautiful. The resort was great as well.”
“I went to Isla Mujeres with my friend. We had a wonderful time snorkeling, swimming and eating at the restaurants there. Lovely place!”
*Results and quotes were generated from a Funjet Vacations survey fielded in Sept. 2010 among Funjet Vacations’ customers who traveled to Mexico between April and Aug. 2010. There was no incentive offered for participating in the survey.
Every one of our customers is looking for a unique vacation experience. Every Mexico destination offers a different experience for different customers. We will get you where you need to be.
• Cozumel offers something for everyone
• Fantastic white-sand beaches, world’s best scuba diving, nightlife and jungle adventures
• Home to the world’s 2nd largest coral reef in the world with incredible water clarity
• You can easily get to Playa del Carmen on the mainland via a short ferry ride
• Visit the Chankanaab Beach Club for swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling and more
• Visit charming San Miguel with a laid-back environment that also has fun bars and restaurants
• Enjoy several options for jungle adventures with jeep tours and horseback riding
• Mexico’s most popular tourist destination
• One of the world’s finest resort areas
• Breathtaking white-sand beaches and turquoise waters
• Incredible nightlife with world-famous clubs and bars such as Coco Bongo
• Tons of shopping ranging from world-famous designers to local crafts
• Enjoy cultural activities available such as bullfighting
• Just a short ride from the Mayan ruins – one of the seven wonders of the world
• Variety of activities available including swimming with the dolphins, dinner cruises and more
• Stunning rugged desert landscape with sapphire waters and beautiful mountains
• Twin towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo both offer a uniquely Mexican experience
• Cabo San Lucas is renowned for its bustling nightlife restaurant scene
• Wander through charming and relaxed San Jose del Cabo for shopping, art galleries and old Mexican flavor
• If the ocean is too rough by your hotel, ask how to get to Medano Beach where the waters are calmer
• Check out a variety of tours including whale watching, dune buggies, regatta sailing and zip lines
• Take a cruise past the world-famous Land’s End Arch rock formation and view their native seal inhabitants
• Golf at over 8 championship courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Greg Norman and Tom Weiskopf
• A new, exclusive area just south of Puerto Vallarta that’s becoming very popular for tourists
• Enjoy pristine, golden sand beaches and calm sapphire waters ideal for swimming
• Offers the best of both worlds since it’s just 15 minutes from Puerto Vallarta
• Over 20 excursions available ranging from zip lines to sunset sailing and city tours
• Enjoy several golf courses with stunning ocean views
• Incredible whale watching during the winter months of December through March
• A wide variety of sprawling, palatial resorts surrounded by lush greenery and natural beauty
• Limitless options for relaxation and adventure
• Surrounded by white-sand beaches, lush jungles and turquoise waters
• Home to Mayan Ruins including Chichen Itza and Tulum, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
• Head to the charming city of Playa del Carmen for shopping, dining and nightlife
• Visit a cenote, which is an underground cave connected by a freshwater river system
• Choose from a variety of water adventures ranging from reef diving to cavern and wreck diving
• The deep channel acts as a natural pipeline for game fishing including sailfish and marlin
• Explore the wonders of natural eco-parks like Xcaret or Xel-Ha for swimming, snorkeling or relaxing
• Take a tour to Maroma Beach, rated one of the best beaches in the world
• This city oozes Mexican authenticity with charming cobblestone streets, cathedrals and more
• The perfect resort setting for those who want to be in the heart of the action
• Stunning backdrop on Banderas Bay surrounded by the breathtaking Sierra Madre mountains
• Take in all the culture the city has to offer with limitless festivals, restaurants, shops and art galleries
• Famous nightlife scene with a variety of options ranging from wine bars to discos
• Experience adventure with over 20 tours including deep sea fishing, city tours and eco-adventures
All-Inclusive Vacation Packages are the most popular way to experience Mexico. Your travel agent can build you a package that conveniently includes your hotel stay, roundtrip airfare, transfers, meals, drinks and non-motorized sports. Exciting excursions and day trips are also plentiful in Mexico. Call 888-369-8785 to start planning your getaway to Mexico.
Related PostsView More
Fox Dream Team’s Adventure to Walt Disney World® Resort
What do you get when you put a bunch of Disney loving and knowledgeable travel specialists together? Fox World Travel’s Dream Team! Six of our Dream Team members recently ventured to Walt... Read More
Celebrate the World Through Disney
Walt Disney World® Resort infuses holiday magic with family fun. See what adventures – both brand-new and favorite classics – are in store for you this season. Mickey’s Very... Read More
Volunteer While You Vacation
Can I volunteer on vacation without having any experience? We can connect you with meaningful activities no matter what your skill level is. Volunteer vacations are successful in every aspect... Read More