Princess Cruises Promotion: Princess Plus – Best Value Ever and Included Beverage Package, Free Gratuities and Wi-Fi Credit on Select Sailings
PLUS, Reduced per person deposits!
Booking Window: Valid for new bookings made beginning March 2, 2020 – Capacity Controlled.
- Select sailings and cruisetours departing beginning April 1, 2020 and later. Call for excluded sailings.
- Excludes sailings 1 – 2 days in length, Full World Cruise and Grand Voyages.
- Cruises at capacity will be excluded.
- Promotion is combinable with Signature amenities, where applicable.
- Promotion is combinable with Standard Groups (including amenities and counts toward TCs) and for guests 1 and 2 on existing groups, Cruise Sales, and Casino Discounts, geo-targeted and recipient-only offers and Captain Circle Launch Savings when still applicable.
- Promotion is not combinable with any other promotions, including shipboard credits, where applicable.
- Promotion is not applicable to incentive groups.
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion is based on double occupancy and apply to all guests in a stateroom.
- One guest’s participation in Princess Plus may be dependent on the other guest in his/her stateroom’s participation in the Princess Plus, as determined by booking method.
- Promotional fares are per guest and apply to minimum lead-in categories on a space-available basis at time of booking.
- Promotional fares are non-air, cruise- or cruisetour-only.
- Fares and other values quoted are in U.S. dollars.
- The Premier Beverage Package applies to guests booked in an interior stateroom or above.
- The Premier Beverage Package is applicable to sailings and cruise fares under this promotion only, valid only for guests who are 21 years or older.
- A daily limit on alcoholic beverages will apply.
- Bar tips are included in the package and value per day stated.
- Guests who are under 21 years of age at the time of sailing can still book Princess Plus, but will receive the Premier Coffee & Soda Package and will not receive any refund for that portion of the promotion.
- Included Wi-Fi component of promotion is valid for one device per guest.
- Wi-Fi details will be delivered to the stateroom.
- All internet usage subject to Princess Cruises’ standard policies, which may limit browsing of sites due to network security and bandwidth usage.
- Applications that use high bandwidth may be blocked and offerings subject to change with or without notice.
- Free Gratuities are based on the pre-payment by Princess Cruises of the suggested gratuities in the U.S. dollar amounts of:
- $29 per couple ($14.50 per person) per day for Interior, Oceanview, and Balcony staterooms.
- $31 per couple ($15.50 per person) per day for Mini-suite and Club Class staterooms.
- $33 per couple ($16.50 per person) per day for Suite staterooms.
- Amount is paid on the behalf of all guests (up to 4) in a stateroom.
- Free Gratuities are valid on select items only and are in U.S. dollar amounts.
- Princess Plus does not include gratuities added to bar charges, dining room wine accounts, or Lotus Spa services.
- Deposit required for guests 1 and 2 is refundable.
- The amount of deposit varies according to the cruise length and stateroom type as follows:
- 3-6 days: Interior/Oceanview/Balcony/ and Mini-Suites: $100 Suites:$200
- 7-12 days: Interior/Oceanview/Balcony/ and Mini-Suites: $200 Suites:$400
- 13+ days: Interior/Oceanview/Balcony/ and Mini-Suites: $400 Suites:$800
- Non-refundable deposit options are also available.
- Princess Plus promotion is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash at any point, and may not be combined with other offers or other shipboard credits.
- Promotions (Drinks, Wi-Fi, and Gratuities) are only available on board the ship (not applicable to land portions of cruisetours), may only be used on a single voyage, and expire at the end of each voyage.
- Promotion is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older.
- Promotion is subject to availability and may be changed at any time.
- Promotion is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.