All 3 dining plans—Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, Disney Dining Plan and Disney Deluxe Dining Plan—are eligible with this offer, but everyone in your reservation must be on the same package. For instance, if you purchase a package with the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan, then your kid(s) (ages 3 to 9) on that package will receive the Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan.
Make their first visit even more special with an extra dash of magic. With this offer, you’ll receive the Frozen Welcome Pack, including:
- Voucher for one stroller rental for the length of your stay
- Voucher for one in-park 5×7 photo print per room
- One merchandise bag per room including a plush, book and 2 treats.
- Book Through
January 1, 2020
- Valid Travel Dates
Arrivals most nights January 1 – March 7, 2020Important Details
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Everyone in the same room must be on the same package.
- Child must stay in room with adult.
- Advance reservations required.
- Disney dining plans exclude gratuities.
- Children ages 3 to 9 must order from the children’s menu, if available.
- Some Table-Service restaurants may have limited or no availability at time of package purchase.
- Theme park admission is required for some dining locations.
- Theme park ticket valid for admission beginning date of check-in and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on length of stay and ticket. View ticket details.
- One merchandise bag per room.
- One Disney PhotoPass 5X7 photo print per room.
- One stroller rental for each Theme Park ticket day. The initial voucher provided must be presented at one of the Walt Disney World Theme Park stroller rental locations to initiate rental and then a receipt will be provided for the remaining rental day(s). Type of stroller (single or double) will be provided based on availability.
- Only offered at select Disney Value Resorts hotels.
- Length of stay requirements apply.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.