Cross more destinations off your wander list with unbeatable deals on every cruise. If your plans change, that’s okay. You’ll enjoy peace of mind with Free Cancellations, Future Cruise Credits, our Best Price Guarantee and Lift and Shift through our Cruise With Confidence program. Call for details!
- Booking Window: Valid for new, individual and named group bookings made by May 3, 2021.
- Applicable Sailings: All sailings departing January 1 – September 30, 2022. Excludes China sailings.
Royal Caribbean’s Cruise with Confidence program ensures you have the flexibility to cancel your cruise close to departure, while knowing that you’ll cruise at the best price out there.
- Promotion is not combinable with Signature amenities, where applicable.
- Promotion is combinable with Royal Caribbean’s brand promotions including BOGO60, Kids Sail Free, Signature Exclusive promotions, promotional shipboard credits, instant savings, Next Cruise offers, restricted discounts (for example, Seniors, Residents, Military), Promo Code driven offers (limit 1 promo code per booking), Free Upgrades, Crown and Anchor discounts and Shareholder Benefits.
- Promo Code driven offers are based on select ships and sail dates and must be applied at time of booking.
- Promotion is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Standard Group, Interline, Travel Agent, Travel Agent Friends and Family, Weekly Sales Events and Net Rates.
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion is based on double occupancy.
- Single occupancy bookings paying 200% single supplement will receive the full savings amount.
- Single occupancy bookings paying less than 200% cruise fare are eligible for a prorated amount of the promotion.
- 5-nights or less:
- Inside/Oceanview: $25 Savings per couple.
- Balcony: $50 Savings per couple.
- Deluxe/Suite: $75 Savings per couple.Up to $150 Instant Savings varies by sailing length and stateroom category as follows:
- 6-nights or longer:
- Inside/Oceanview: $50 Savings per couple.
- Balcony: $75 Savings per couple.
- Deluxe/Suite: $150 Savings per couple.
- 5-nights or less:
- Non-refundable deposit booking (“NRDB”) cancelled prior to final payment due date will receive a future cruise credit in the amount of the deposit minus a $100 per person service fee (“FCC”).
- FCC is non-transferable and expires after 12-months from issue date. $100 per person service fee applies to changes to NRDB ship or sail date.
- Deposits made toward Guarantees and Grand Suites and higher categories are non-refundable and are subject to NRD Booking Terms.
- All other charges, including, but not limited to, taxes, fees and port expenses, are additional and apply to all guests.
- Individual reservations may be transferred into an existing group, assuming required criteria are met, though full deposit will be required at time of transfer.
- Promotion will be removed if, after the booking window, the guest cancels and reinstates the booking or rebooks into a new booking on the same ship and sail date, applies a fare change, or changes the ship or sail date.
- Certain other changes to the booking may also result in removal of the promotion.
- Promotion is open to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, and select countries in the Caribbean.
- Promotion is subject to availability and may be changed at any time.
- Promotion is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Prior to booking, please consult all applicable U.S. Centers for Disease Control travel advisories, warnings, or recommendations relating to cruise travel, at cdc.gov/travel/notices. If a certain threshold level of COVID-19 is detected onboard the ship during your voyage, the voyage will end immediately, the ship will return to the port of embarkation, and your subsequent travel, including your return home, may be restricted or delayed. Health and safety protocols, guest conduct rules, and regional travel restrictions vary by ship and destination, and are subject to change without notice. Due to evolving health protocols, imagery and messaging may not accurately reflect onboard and destination experiences, offerings, features, or itineraries. These may not be available during your voyage, may vary by ship and destination, and may be subject to change without notice.